The Girl, Taeyeon

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Its the day of registration in SM University, about 300 new students enter the place. Every parents is there for their children registration and after everything was done they left for home. EXO just finished their registration and now gathered around in a auditorium. "Dae~~bak. This place is huge." Chanyeol said in awed when they enter the auditorium, its twice the size of their high school auditorium. It almost look like a huge stage concert place with lots of seating.

 

Many of them have gathered and the headmaster starts to briefed them about the rules and regulations. Each groups will be assigned by a senior for further information. The assigned senior/s will meeting the groups at their certain places. SHINee and EXO was in the same group, they quickly become friends as they walk toward their destinations. The university was totally big, the places was really something. The seniors, bows smile to their freshmen as awelcome sign. "Hey, shouldn't there be a head student talked after the headmaster just now?" Luhan ask as he keeps on looking at his surrounding while holding up a piece of paper.

 

"Yeah there should, but he didn't come afterall." Suho answered, looking through the paper. They arrived at their destination which is the garden entrance. Its already 15 minutes after they arrived but their seniors still didn't shows up. Each of them was sighing, pursing their lips, kicking an imaginary dust and so on. "Yah, where are they?" Key growls a little, his patience is getting thinner and thinner. "Is that how you kids dressed up this days?" suddenly a woman's voice suprised them. A petite purple mixed with blonde hair girl appears, looking all bored but cute. 

 

sunny_tilts_head_on_hand-12089.jpg

 

Shrugging and sighing, Sunny stand infront of them glancing down to her watch, "Sorry, my sisters will be here soon." They widen their eyes, blinking and looking at each other, "Sisters?" she could see their expression and laugh, "Not real sisters but my friends. We're so close to each other so sometime they prefered us as sisters. You'll see." flashing them a cute smile, they find her cute. Xiumin was blushing as he keep on looking at Sunny, it seems like he's taking an interest in her.

 

About 5 minutes later, 5 other girls arrived. EXO and SHINee gapsed since the group of girls coming their way is way too beautiful and cute. Some of them flipped their hair, smiling and sometime laughing cutely. "Hey SunSun.. So this is our freshmen aye? Quite a hotties." "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims." they bows in respect. "Aishh, no need guys, we're still in the same age. Well I think so we are." a tall girls tapped her chin, "Anyway, we still have to wait for 3 more girls. One of them is actually this university's head student." a rainbow coloured hair girl said as she her lollipop.

 

067103.jpg

 

 

"BTW, I'm Hyoyeon. This is Yoona, Sooyoung the tall one, Sunny is the first one that meet you guys, Tiffany the girl with her eyesmile, and lastly uri maknae, Seohyun." she introduced each of them. "They seems friendly." Tao whispered into Lay's. "We still missing Jessica, Yuri and...." before Tiffany could say the last name a loud shouts was heard. "Lets bailed!! She's coming!!" a group of boys ran pass by them but one of them stumble when a shoe landed on his head, which makes the rest of them to stumble down too.

 

2 girls walk calmly as their slowly approaching the group of boys. One of them was looking all so y, and serious, her hair has lots of colour streaks at the end. The next girl is slightly tanned skin just like Kai, she have raven black hair with purplish blue streaks also looking so serious. "Mianhae girls. We need to settle things with this bastards first." Yuri grabbed him by the collar glaring down. "Kwon Yuri, Jung Jessica release them." before Yuri and Jessica could cursed anything, a voice stops them. Glancing back searching for the voice.

 

The-4th-Album-I-got-a-Boy-Teaser-Image-Y

SNSD+Jessica+I+Got+A+Boy+Wallpaper+HD.jp

 

A girl walk her way through EXO and SHINee, bumping on each of them. They made an annoying face as the girl walk, she have have blondish brown hair with pink streaks at her ends. They couldn't see her face yet since her back was facing them, the groups of boys starts to sweat crazily when they see her. Tucking the loose strand of hair, she put her hand on her hips. "I hereby disband you from coming to class for 2 months, no buts and excuses just go to the priciple's office for further things. You won't get away from me this time." smirking as she show them the calls she just made few minutes ago, it was all their parents number.

 

Obidiently, they went to the principle office for some counseling and lectured. Yuri and Jessica made their way to her side smiling then the trio turned to face them. One thing for sure, the blondish brown haired girl an eyebrow as when she see them, the people that she didn't want to meet at all. So her face starts to let out a disgusted, annoying expression, "I'll leave them to you. I'm in no mood to help here, it makes me sick to just see them." whispering to Jessica she walk away. It seems that they didn't notice her yet so she was saved until Sooyoung go and called out her name.

 

"Ah, Taeyeon unnie. Where are you going, we need to guide them remember?" Sooyoung holds onto her hand but Taeyeon slaps it away, she gasped. "I said, no so you'll do it." Taeyeon glance just a little showing only her side profile, "Taeyeon?" Onew calls, he widen his eyes and so those the rest of EXO. "Taeyeon!!" "Yah! The UGLY girl??!" Onew shouts her name, while EXO calls her ugly or more like shocked. Suho just stay silent, gaping his mouth. Kris  just stare at her. SNSD all an eyebrow, looking at both parties. "Ugly? Who are you calling ugly here, punks?" with sarcastis plus saddistic tones, she turned to face them flashing them an annoying face. She changed drastically form the nerdy girl to this.. EXO was speechless, even her cousin and her childhood friend. Their dorky, smiling, nerdy friend is now a serious, strict, saddistic friend. What just happen to her. "Welcome to my ground, boys~~"

 

tae.jpg

 

Kris, Baekhyun, Onew and Suho all blinks, gaped, stoned up.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

I think this chap is quite boring..

Its not what I expected actually and this is not how I want to write it *sigh in disappoinment.*

Mianhae guys, if its boring...

I'll make sure to make next and later chap to be more interesting ^^

*sigh again* Well just leave your comments

I'm so motivated with all your comments hehehe

Will be introducing GD in next chap *winks*

 

XOXO