G Dragon

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Yesterday after their meeting, Taeyeon did gave them a tour around the ground but she ignores all the questioned that is thrown by EXO and SHINee, instead her sisters answered everything. Taeyeon actually didn't have the energy to even gave them a tour but since they've met she get it all done quick then left without a word, leaving it all to her sisters. She didn't even smile or say hello to her cousin or childhood friend nor look at them. "Sorry about her, she is known as the coldest head student. But don't worry, she is quite kind and friendly if you gets to know her." Yoona explained when the atmosphere was too tensed up. SNSD was even curious to know how this boys know their leader.

 

The next day, the freshmen all went to their class to start their true first day. Few of EXO and SHINee were in the same class as Taeyeon. Kris, Suho, Luhan, Baekhyun, Onew and Jonghyun are all in the same class as Taeyeon. The class coordinator told them to take their seat and left class for some matters. Kris didn't realized that his neighbour was Taeyeon, she didn't bother to even look at them since she was deep in her thoughts. Kris look at her, and stalked on what she was doing. Taeyeon was busy with her assignments, reading through the info and details to start her work.

 

Kris keeps on glancing at her, watching her reading and letting out a groans. After the boys enter the class, lots of whispering and squeals were heard made by the fan girls, yup they have started to get their own fans now. Taeyeon bits her pen, running her hand through her hair thinking hard and her head was pounding hard when the loud noises interrupting her, blowing off the hair she slammed slightly, all eyes averts their attention on her. "Will you be quiet, you're interrupting somebody else with their study. Even when the lecturer is not in but please be quiet." they all nods and zipped their mouth shut. Taeyeon sigh and glance to her right, she caught Kris looking at her as he quickly look to the front, coughing nervously.

 

---------------

 

Taeyeon scoffed and look away continue on her things but then an annoying voice rang into her ears which she slammed her head to her desk, "Hey baby~~" a guy side hug her kissing her cheek but she rubs it off after. "What do you want? I'm busy, can't you see?" the guy whined, stomping like a kid. All the student just ignore them since they know their relationship. Baekhyun who sits 3 desk away from her, twitched and was overwhelm by jealousy. 'He call he baby! He just call her BABY!?' biting his lip, he was clenching his teeth to hard.

 

Suho and Onew who sat beside each other 2 desk to the back exchanged weird look at each other. They communicate using their body language, and watch them again. Kris cough, rubbing his chest as he called her 'Baby'. One thing for sure, Taeyeon did not pushed him or tell him to go away instead she just allow him to cling on her. His name is Jiyong or preferred to be call as G Dragon or GD. He is known to be the biggest playboy and who always flirts with girls and sometime he dates just to have fun not to start a serious relationship. He met Taeyeon last year on their registration day, 2 months later he ask her to be his girlfriend which Taeyeon accept but she knows of his infamous playboy attitude. This couple has become the visual couples in this University even though their relationship is is empty, no love is there.

 

"G, stop staring at my face." "How did you know that I'm staring at your face, Tae?" he smirk in a cute way, that is his deadliest smile ever. It can kill every girl who sees it except for Taeyeon. "You always did, G. I'm not that stupid, go back to your own class." she shoved his face, writing down some notes. "Its free period, so lets go to the cafe." he wiggles his eyebrow, flashing his killer smile. "No way, I'm busy. Alright, B U S Y...Busy, do you want me to kick you out?" she an eyebrow when she faced him, he shook.

 

"GD! Don't disturb uri Taeyeon!" Jessica slapped his hand off her shoulder, and the brunette hugs her tight glaring. "Yo Jess, I can't disturb her whenever I want to. You should not disturb our lovey dovey section." rubbing his hand, he glares at the brunette. "Na ah ah. While I'm still alive, I won't allow you to dirty my Taeyeon with your hands. I can't believe that she would agree to be your girlfriend." "Girlfriend?!?!" everyone look at Suho, Onew and Baekhyun they were gaping and is the one who shouts in unison. Suho fixed himself, and look away.

 

"Yeah, Taeyeon and GD here are lover of this University, I mean they are the visual couples. For me, they are like heaven and earth to be exact." "Hey!" GD shouts, disagree with the facts of it. Then came Sunny and Yuri, "Its the truth." they both mehrong-ed GD. Taeyeon who is being hugged by Jessica just ignore them, sighing. 'This kids will never listen, might as well I just zipped my mouth.'

 

----------------

 

"No way! Taeyeon shi has a boyfriend!? I can't accept the fact of it! Suho ah, help me!!" Baekhyun whined, he shook Suho's hand like a child whining to their father. "What do you want me to do? If she have a namja chingu so let her be." Suho said while he was also thinking about his cousin, suprised to see her complete changes, then with the news of having a boyfriend. In his life until today, he never saw her with any man except for him and Onew, well as a friend and cousin that is. Not a single man would go near her in the past while she is the nerdy girl but now Suho could see that lots of men is making their way to Taeyeon.

 

Baekhyun whined because he have a huge crush on her since he first saw her. He doesn't care how she looks like because he thinks that she's cute and he was right after he see her without glassed in the past, there is one time where Taeyeon took off her glasses to wash her face. He was passing by and made eye contact with her that time, and he fell love at first sight until today, but the huge changes she had shocked him. Her warm, gently eye is now looking all so cold and cruel. The smile that sometime plastered on her face with pure and sincerity is now replaced by a straight line or non smile face. He want to see her sincere smile again and those gentle eyes of her. Suho was curious to know about his cousin's changes.

 

Meanwhile, Onew was ruffling his hair like crazy. He was hanging out with his group of friends. "Aishh...Aishh!! Aigoo!!" he keeps on repeating those words, the chicken on his front was not being touch yet. It was weird, the chicken crazy guy didn't even bother on eating the chicken instead he keeps on messing up his hair and muttering the words. "Onew, the chicken is getting cold. You should eat now." Minho said, pushing the plate of chicken closer to Onew. "Forget about the chicken! I'm thinking about Taeyeon more here...Aishh!!" the 4 gasped, looking at each other. Its the first time that Onew put aside the chicken and is thinking about his childhood friend. "That GD guy, how did he met her?" he questioned himself. "I need to meet with her later after school." 'I should bring Suho along with me. We both haven't met and talk to her for a very long time now.'

 

On the other side, Kris was with EXO except that Baekhyun and Suho wasn't there to join them. They were joking around, some girls passed by was whispering, smiling shyly and giggling when they look at them. EXO sometime winked, or gave them their killer smile which made them to squeal harder. Kris was staring blankly into space, ignoring all the girls since he wasn't interested even though he is the best playboy in his group. He was actually thinking about the things he once planned to say to her after he insult her, either he should or don't since she changed completely. He could see that she is not that dorky, ugly one anymore but instead the pretty, y, cold girl.

 

4 of them all was thinking about Taeyeon, two of them as her cousin and friend. Their meeting with GD was really something. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ta Da!! How was it ^^

GD is introduced already hehehehe

Hope you guys like it and wow thanks for the upvotes my chingus xDDD

I'm so happy, do continue on supporting me hehehehe

Since it'll give me lots of ideas to make it even more interesting :DD

Comments ;33

 

XOXO