Onew And Tae

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Baekhyun POV

 

Yesterday was such a wonderful day, probably the best day of my whole life that i get to talk to Taeyeon,  who i actually had a crush on. I decided to get to know about her more. I took out a white jacket with my group logo 'Exo' on it from my wardrobe and got ready for school. 

Before i went out, i did not forget my best friend, EYELINER. I added some eyeliner, grabbed my bag and left the house

                                                                                               xesm.jpg

 

 

Taeyeon POV 

 

I must say i had a lot of fun chatting and getting to know Baekhyun yesterday at the studio. Then my phone rang

"wonhago wonhaeyo keurigo hana apeugo apado keuraedo hanbeon" i set my new song as a new ringtone. 

I picked up the phone and it was Onew. 

"Annyeong Taeng!" Onew greeted me full of happiness. 

"Annyeong!" 

"Taeng, are you able to meet me today in school?" Onew asked. 

"Sure no problem, at the garden?" 

"Arasso!" We counted to 3 and hung up the phone. 

I wore a simple yet elegant outfit i took from my wardrobe, applied some make-up, tied my hair into pigtails, grabbed my phone and bag and left the house for school. 

                                                                  3.jpg

 

I reached the school and met Onew. We were chatting happily together. "Taeng, how are you feeling lately?" 

"No more bullying i guess, anyway i met Baekhyun yesterday, at the my vocal class. It seems that Baekhyun also went to the same vocal class with me and we had such an enjoyable time chatting, singing and i got to know a lot about him." I replied happily. "He is such a good boy once I get to know him more." I smiled. Talking about Baekhyun to Onew is really relaxing, since Onew won't be asking many things about him. Because they both know each other.

 

"So, how was your day yesterday Onew ah?" I asked. Onew suddenly grins, and I an eyebrow. "What?"

 

"Taeng ah...Today after school, lets go to Lotte World. I've been dying to go there with you. Like old times, together with Suho." he holds my hand, gripping it tight. I look down on my hand and slightly blush. "S-Sure.." I just agreed on him, and he said 'yes' out loud. He looks happy. I smile at him.

 

"Its a date then." yes a...wait WHAT? A date? Did Onew just said, DATE? I thought he said, Suho will be coming too. "Yah, what do you mean by date? Don't you said that we will be going like old times together with my cousin too? Did you forget about Suho?" I told him, he grins. "Oh, I just remember that Suho told me earlier that he have to stay and help our sunsaengnim in running some errands. So it'll be only you and me today." I slaps myself, I look at him with a suspicious look, narrowing my eyes. He keeps on smiling like an idiot. I sigh, well if its Onew then what the heck.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Baekhyun passed by the school garden when he saw Taeyeon with Onew. His happy face then turned into a sad and jealous look. But Taeyeon did not notice him. Baekhyun thought: "Taeyeon noona is with Onew hyung? And she look so happy just talking with him...But not me. I didn't mean to be jealous but, I am...Her smile is so pure to him but yesterday when she was with me, her smile is not as pure as she is with Onew hyung..." Baekhyun turned gloomy, walking away from the garden. "Never mind Baek ah...You'll get to see her soon. I'm so gonna make her smile as pure as she did."

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

                              Hey everyone, i'm the co author for this fic. I really hope you have been enjoying

   this fanfic a lot^^ 

I'm a huge Exotic, and i really cant wait for Exo's comeback TT.TT 

I died when the teaser pictures were released. ugh. 

I'm just going to endure before i die again XD Enjoy and have a great day :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ola people,  ^^

This is your author speaking hehe

Yes, the one above is my co-author and her name is Joanne99 :D

Please welcome her people ^^ and be nice keke

Anyway, this are the new update and sorry for not being a good author in updating it sooner :DD

Since my internet was down, I just couldn't update any of the fics.

But now, everything is back on, I will gave you all the updates you want :)

Well, depends on my time..Sometime I quite lazy ahhahahaha

SO here it is, don't forget to leave comments

 

~ET~

 

Ps: there is a continuation for OnTaeng date ^^ after this chap