The Trio is back

Which is right for ME?! (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Where are you dragging me, Onew?" Suho yank his hand from Onew's grip and crossed his arm looking at his friend, childhood friend. "I want to talk about Taeyeon here. Just look at her! She's different, I mean too DIFFERENT!! And a boyfriend?!" Suho slapped him, to calm himself. "Snapped out of it dude. I know what you mean and all. I'm also suprised to see her like that with having a boyfriend. She really did make a big changes there, her hair and all is so different."

 

"Should we, maybe have a talk with her when the time is right?" Onew stammered, fidgeting. "Why are you fidgeting all about here? Its only Taeyeon, my cousing and your childhood friend?" Onew laugh trying to calm himself thinking that Suho was right, they're talking about Taeyeon here and no one else. It won't be a problem if they wished to talk to her. "Yeah, you're right its only Taeyeon, the same ol' Taeyeon with new attitude of course." Suho nods in agreement.

 

"They're here!! Make way!" Suho and Onew stops, looking at each other before they came out from behind the building. There lots of them stand aside, its weird. "Who's coming?" Onew tiptoe trying to get a clearer view. "Taeyeon, its her! Suho its her and her friends. They look like a boss walking!" he smacked Suho many times, "Yah, yah!! I get it already now stop hitting me." Suho rubbed his shoulder, walking toward the crowds along with Onew. "Oh, Suho hyung...Onew hyung there your are, look...Isn't that her?" Tao points, side hugging Suho. The red haired glances to check on Kris and Baekhyun who is watching quietly.

 

 

SNSD is one group that roamed this school, they are somewhat like a Queenka of this university but the friendly one which they make friends with all the students here well except for Taeyeon. She isn't easily to trust someone when they met for the first time since the past that wasn't the happiest one for her. She never liked her past until today and she have make an oath to not trust somebody that easily. How did she make friends with her sisters now? You need to ask her how, it takes quite a long time for her to accept the friendship and trust them, but she manage to do it.

 

SNSD is now her most trustful friends and loyals one she had beside Suho and Onew. But for the moment she won't be seeing or talking to them yet. "Taeyeon shi look so serious as always. She is scary.." Taeyeon glares, the girls stops blinking looking down to her shoe afraid to look at her. Its really unknown on why did she became so cold like this, except her sisters and few specific boys know about it. SNSD walked passed EXO and SHINee, Taeyeon glance looking at Kris, Suho and Onew with such cold eyes before entering the building.

 

----------------

 

"Today, I'm going to assigned all of your with your partners. 3 in each group for this assignment. So let see." the tutor read all the names of the group for the assignment or project. Baekhyun was praying to be in a same group with Taeyeon but he lost his soul when his name was called, paired up with other 2 members of the class. "So the last 2 names that I didn't call is a group then. Which is Joonmyun, Jinki and Taeyeon." Baekhyun glares, clutching the older one collar. "Hyung, change with me.." he begged, "Not gonna happen Baek, its the tutor's order so no changing." he smile, Baekhyun hits him many times whining and begging to change. 'Yes! Chance to talk to her again! Plus 3 of us are together, perfect.'

 

Taeyeon sigh, as she look at her cousin and childhood friend in silence. 'Guess its time to talk with them huh..' with her poker face, Taeyeon walk toward their desk. EXO and SHINee are now practically closed friend. "Onew, she's coming this way.." Jonghyun whispered to the older one, the rest of EXO also heard him and look back. Baekhyun who is currently drinking choked, spitting out his drinks. "Ehh, what the hell is that for Baek! That's disgusting dude..." Xiumin rubbed his wet face using his hand, they laugh. "Hyung! hyung!! She's coming!!" he shook Suho's body roughly, making the boy dizzy.

 

"Joonmyun shi, Jinki shi..I wish to speak with you about our assignment? The due is near so we need to cramped up for this 2 weeks, may I have a word?" she stated. The rest of them look at Onew and Suho who nods grabbing their stuff, they followed Taeyeon out from their class to have their meetings. "Andwae~~ Taeyeon shi." Baekhyun sobs, he need to make a plan to let her notice him soon.

 

----------------------

 

The 3 went to the library, Taeyeon already talk about their assignment and the titles and all, now they need to searched for it. The atmosphere was really awkward around them, non of them speak but just focusing on their research. Onew couldn't help it, he slammed the book. "I can't be like this anymore Taeyeon. Why are you being so cold to us? We're your friend and cousin here not a nobody so why so??" he asked in one breath but she still didn't answer, Onew sigh throwing his hand in the air. "Taeng...Don't do this to us...We're friends right? I'm Suho your closest cousins ever, and Onew uri childhood friend? We've been together like always now, they usually called us the Sticky Trio..." he gave his signature smile but still it didn't work, Taeyeon didn't even look so Suho frowns.

 

Sulking, Onew and Suho went back reading. Slowly a faint laugh was heard after that, Taeyeon was laughing covering herself with the book. They gave her a questioning look, looking at each other then to Taeyeon. Placing down the book, Taeyeon wiped off the tears on her outer canthus of the eye. "I am still the same ol' Taeng you once known alright. But it much more cooler, pretty, hot, cute, y body. Sorry for not meeting with you guys recently or so. The pained was too overwhelmed that I can't bear with it, so thats why I'm like this. I might be the same girl but I am also the cold, sadist girl now." she offers them a handshake to start over.

 

"Hi I'm Taeyeon..Lets be friends again, Onew and my dear cousin, Suho.." she flashed them her famous smile like she always did in the past. Suho and Onew gladly accept her handshake, "Suho, nice to meet you cous.." "Onew, the chicken maniac childhood friend.." they smile and laugh quietly.. "The Sticky Trio is back again.."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its not that fun, so sorry ^^

But I'll make it better soon :DDD

Sorry for not updating recently, I was so packed up with assignment that it almost kill me  >_____<

I hate those thing, now there's more waiting *sigh loudly*

Need to organize a seminar, need to make a video and do research...

That is too much !!!! I'm getting bald and sleepless night here..

Comments, I'll make Kris and GD to appear in later chap..

I mean, have some lines since I realized that Kris don't have any lines right now ^^

 

XOXO