The date...

Diary of an Invisible Girl

Song of the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCUvC1I5PJI

MiSoo's POV

Today, YoSeob-sshi and I were going on a date. It didn't seem real, and I have my suspicions that this might be another trick, but he seems to be telling the truth, so I'm deciding to trust him. I'm still nervous and not sure about my outfit, but my mother said that I looked cute.

4bddb15fe8aabc8ec01398ecc907cd13.jpg

I picked up Peeku and held her in my arms. "Do you think I look cute,, as well?" She just purred and cuddled into my arm. I smiled and scratched behind her ears, in which she purred louder. "MiSoo, YoSeob-sshi is here!" I walked down the stairs with Peeku still in my arms. I bowed to YoSeob-sshi and handed the now sleeping Peeku to my mother.

I took a good look at YoSeob-sshi and blushed at how handsome that he looked.

vneck_tshirt_yes_style_com_o.jpg

He smiled and took my hand. "I'll bring her back at a decent time, Mrs. Kang." "Any time is fine, the poor girl needs to get out more." "Omma!" I blushed bright red as YoSeob-sshi chuckled quietly. We bowed to my mother one more time before departing. "Where's your father?" YoSeob asked, trying to start a conversation as we walked to his car. "Appa had a business trip in Australia. He'll be home in a week." I explained. I stopped when I saw YoSeob-sshi's car.

35558249_320x240.jpg

"Are you okay?" He looked at me, curiously. I nodded. "You just have a really nice car, are you sure that it's okay for me to ride in it?'' He just laughed and opened the door for me. I shuffled into the passenger side awkwardly. I looked around the car. It was so high-tech and clean that I was afraid to move. YoSeob-sshi got in on his side and started the car up with a loud roar. "Wh-where are we going YoSeob-sshi?" "I was thinking of taking you to a nice cafe if you would like?" I just smiled. I love cafes. They always seem to have that a homey, warm feeling. I feel especially calm in cafes.

YoSeob's POV

Seeing her smiling face made my heart race and my cheeks burn. I don't get to see her smile often, so I felt like I had made a good choice. I was so excited about today that I bragged to Hongki about it for over an hour last night while we were on the phone. I didn't mention who I was going to be with, but I told him that it was the girl that I had liked for quite a long time. He seemed disinterested until I told him where we were going. Then he suspiciously became interested in my love-life. I feel like I should be worried, but I'm hoping that HongKi won't do anything bad. I let the idea slip from my mind as I heard MiSoo quietly singing along with the radio. My eyes widened and I just smiled. Her voice was angelic and mezmerising. I tried concentrating on the road, but I kept drifting off into a dreamland as she sang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGWKJtQgQEQ

I used all of my might to focus on the road and the traffic. It was a gloomy, cloudy day, but that didn't matter to me becuase I was having my own bright, sunny day with MiSoo right next to me. She stared out the window, dazed and out in her world. I don't even think that she was aware that she was singing, yet she never got very loud. She just watched the people and buildings as we passed it all by. We weren't going very fast. Every once in a while, I saw her smile whenever we passed by a dog being walked by it's owner. She really loved animals. And her kitten was the absolute cutest, it reminded me of her in the most nostalgic way. We were near our destination, so I pulled into an alleyway to park my car. I got out first and opened the door for my angel. She smiled, recovering from her daze, and grabbed my hand so that I could help her from my car.

I held her hand on my arm as we walked around the corner onto the main sidewalk. She blushed bright from the contact, but I wasn't ready to let her remove her hand. We walked in perfect sync up to the cafe. I tried to ignore the people around us, but I could tell that MiSoo was becoming uncomfortable, so I quickened the pace, almost dragging her behind me. We quickly rounded another corner into a less busy area. She looked around curiously and I chuckled at her. She looked at me before looking down at the ground. "We're almost there." I said as we approached a small, quaint building. It had small pots of various flowers and herbs. Opening the door for her, I heard a small surprised gasp as she made her way into the small but welcoming area. Her eyes were wide, like those of a child's, and her edges of rose high as a giant smile swept over her face.

img_16751-e1276612550723.jpg

MiSoo's POV

I was entranced by the sheer beauty and cute aura given off from the decor. I put my hand on the middle of her back and she glanced over at me, sporting her sweet, beautiful smile. I led her to the front counter and we looked over the menu posted on the wall. "What can I get you?" The cute waitress asked. I noticed her sneaking flirty looks at YoSeob, who was trying to decide what he wanted. Feeling insecure, I subconciously took a half-step closer to him. He seemed to notice and smiled, his cheeks turning a bit red. His arm snuck around my shoulder, pulling me even closer, causing my face to burn bright. "What would you like, Jagi?" He emphasized the Jagi. My eyes shifted nervously and I looked up at the menu. "I would like... ummm, a Caramel, White Chocolate frappucino please." "I'll have the same." YoSeob-sshi said, a warm smile covered his face. "Coming right up!" The waitress said, a bit distressed, but still holding the smile. We sat down and I looked at him, confused. "Why did you call me Jagi?" "I thought it would make you feel better. It's easy to see your insecurity, although I don't think that you need to be. You are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'd love to make you my Jagi." Those words made my heart pound hard against my chest. I opened my mouth to speak when I was interrupted. "YoSeob! Fancy seeing you here!!" We both looked over to see HongKi-sshi come in with a big group of people following him, mostly consisting of girls. This made me nervous... Being around so many people was terrifying.

HongKi-sshi pulled up a chair to out table and everyone else sat around us. "What are you doing here?" He asked. YoSeob-sshi just flashed a scary face at him. HongKi-sshi only grinned, before he looked over at me and his smile disappeared. His face looked disgusted and he asked, a bit rudely. "Who's this?" I just looked down at my hands, which were now clinging to each other and shaking. "HongKi-oppa, let's go!" I watched as YoSeob-sshi's head snapped towards the high-pitched, girly voice. "MaeJin?" A stunningly gorgeous girl came walking up to the table, giving a equally stunning smile.

cute-korean-girls-long-hairstyle-for-ova

"Oh, YoSeob. Didn't see you there!" She looked over at me and scoffed, rolling her eyes. I slightly whimpered and clenched my hands tighter. While the girl went to talk to her friend, YoSeob-sshi leaned over and spoke quietly to HongKi-sshi. Although he was trying to be quiet, I still heard him. "Man, what are you doing with my ex? You know she's trouble!" HongKi-sshi just smiled. "She's super cute. That's why!" HongKi-sshi smirked. YoSeob-sshi looked at him, dumbfounded and sighed.

By this time, our drinks had arrived, but I wasn't in the mood to drink it anymore. But, I didn't want to be rude, so I took a sip. It was delicious!! My appetite returned immediately as I drank the cold, sweet drink. I was so concentrated on that, that I didn't notice YoSeob-sshi had gotten up and was now arguing with his friend outside the cafe. That's when I noticed that the group that accompanied HongKi-sshi were all looking at me, analyzing my face, my body, even the drink that was, now, half-gone. I felt especially vulnerable and was unable to move. My grip tightened around the drink and I shrunk down into the chair, seeing as my legs would no longer listen to my commands. I ended up biting my cheek to stop the tears that so threatened to fall. I was pulled to my feet and forced through the crowd of people. I was able to grab my purse at the last second before YoSeob-sshi and I trucked through the front door. We ran. I couldn't run as fast as him, but I tried to keep up seeing as our hands were still linked. Once we were far enough and saw no sign of the group, nor HongKi-sshi, we stopped. I slightly bent over, trying to catch my breath. We both sat on a bench and I drank the last of cold drink to cool me down. "Awwwwwwwwwww!!! I didn't even get to drink mine!!!!" YoSeob whined, causing me to give a slight smile. "I'm really sorry about that MiSoo-sshi. I had no idea that he was going to show up... MaeJIn... I'm so sorry! I swear that I'll make it up to you!!!" His eyes looked worried and sorrowful. He seemed so genuinely upset for what just happened, that I, without thinking, leaned in and placed a light peck on his cheek, telling him that I was fine. He looked shocked, and after I realized what I had done, my face held the exact same expression. "Omo! I'm so sorry YoSeob-sshi!" I cried out, standing and bowing low to him.

I felt a slight pressure under my chin as he lifted my head back up. His soft, dark eyes gazed into mine, capturing my soul in a tight, longing embrace. I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice how close he was coming to my face. I felt his hot, shallow breath on my lips. I broke from my trance, thinking that I was going to get kissed by the Kingka, Yang YoSeob, but....

Our lips were almost touching when I got pulled and spun around. I was disoriented for a few seconds before realizing that someone had crashed their lips roughly into mine. Their teeth were rubbing against mine, causing me to cry out into this violent kiss. I whimpered, feeling a great wave of discomfort. I felt a gentle pair of arms wrap around my waist and carefully sit me back on the bench. YoSeob-sshi had a sad and slightly angered look on his face. He checked to see if I was okay, then turned back to the culprit. "HongKi, what is going on in your head?! Are you crazy?!!!!!" I was shocked, not only at who stole the kiss, but also... I've never heard YoSeob get so angry before. "What are you so upset about?She can't kiss worth crap anyways. I saw YoSeob-sshi's hand ball up into a fist. Out of instinct, I grabbed his hand and pulled on it lightly. "YoSeob-sshi, let's just go. Please." I begged. He turned to look at me and his expression softened. He slipped his hand into mine and, without another word, we walked away, heading back to his car. The ride home was silent. He seemed to be deep in thought about what just happened. We reached my house and just sat in silence. Finally, he looked over at me, eyes filled with sorrow.

"MiSoo-sshi... Can I kiss you? Please." His voice was almost pleading. I just nodded, wanting to comfort him. He leaned in and we both closed our eyes. I waited in anticipation, the milli seconds getting to me. And, in an instant, I felt it. His lips were soft and gentle. I felt my body warming up and I just melted into the kiss. He places his hand on the back of my head, pulling me in and deepening the kiss. It was a hundred times better than the previous kiss. It seemed to last forever when, in reality, it only lasted a few seconds. "Thank you for today, YoSeob-sshi. I'll see you at school." I said, getting out of his car and walking to my front door.

 

'Sweet dreams, my princess...'