Airport Antics

Diary of an Invisible Girl

Sorry about the delays. Dumb work and school. I'll try harder!!!

Song of the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErt9k4bwYE&list=PLNTNLnxtC-ZaSTcM29YCnuFnM8wnNUweD

MiSoo's POV

It's that dreaded time of the year again. Class trip time. And because of the incredibly influential (rich) parents whose kid is placed in the same class as myself, we are going to spend the weekend at a natural hot spring in Jeju island. The only way that I could get out of this was with a parents permission and I knew that my mother would not allow that. She feels the strong need to get me to bond with my classmates. And as much as I would like to protest, I respect her way too much. But WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY does it have to be a hot spring?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like going to hot springs, because there are so many things that could go wrong.

"Omma, --" "You're going on the trip." I whimpered quietly. She wouldn't even hear me out. I sighed and started packing my things. Peeku obviously felt differently as she kept trying to sneak into my duffle bag. She looked so adorable poking her head out of the side. I smiled and watched as she roamed through my clothes, surrounding herself with my scent.

I leaned up against the school gate as I observed my giddy classmates picking and fighting over partners. I watched as girls shook under their short shorts and complain about the calming yet brisk breeze. It was cool but I knew that it would warm up quickly so I dressed comfortably.

tumblr_inline_mk99v2KbTn1qz4rgp.jpg

I slid down to the ground next to my bag and closed my eyes, listening. Girls squealing with their 6 other friends about how they were going to use special, secret methods to pamper their skin so that they could become irresistable to YoSeob-sshi and HongKi-sshi. Then a group of guys walked past me discusssing plans of peeping on the girls. I glanced to the other side of the gate and the kingkas talking and laughing as their fans sneaked peeks at them accompanied my light giggles. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that I was still staring until I noticed HongKi-sshi staring back at me with a small smile forming on his lips. My eyes widened and I buried my head in my knees. I could feel his smirk grow and a familiar presence heading towards me. 'No no no no no no, go away! Don't come here, please!!!!' My nails dug into my upper arms. "Okay, does everyone have a partner?" Thank goodness our teacher has lovely timing. I raised my head and the guys were heading onto the charter bus.  "Raise your hand if you don't have a partner!!!" He yelled loudly and I meekly raised my hand. "Okay so everyone has a partner?" I raised my hand as high as I possibly could. "Great! Let's load up!" I sighed and dropped my arm, grabbing my bag and following the crowd onto the bus. I sat towards the front, in a pair of seats completely vacant. In the back of the bus, the girls surrounded the princes. The other guys surrounded the girls, trying to get their attention. Those who didn't care were scattered around the front of the bus.

Upon arriving at the airport, we were handed our tickets. During the two hours of free time, we were allowed to wander the shops at the airport. While the group scattered in all directions, I found refuge in a book/coffee shop. I bought a super sweet caramel macchiato over ice. As soon as the smooth creamy coffee touched my tongue, I was in sweet bliss. I looked through the books with my straw in my mouth as I took constant sips. I found a book about finding love through a mask. Mysterious and enticing. Enticing enough to make me buy it for the trip. I sat down on a bench near the window and opened up the book, eager to immerse myself into the story. I was a few pages in before a presence appeared by my side. I slowly looked over, afraid that it was one of the kingkas. I sighed a huge breath of relief when I just saw an ahjussi reading the local paper.

I continued reading my book until I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I looked up to see a terrifying sight. The ahjussi was holding onto my arm with one hand and ing his trenchcoat with a ghastly smirk on his sunglass-covered face. With the other hand, he started ing his trenchcoat. I looked around for assistance, but the crowd was incredibly scarce. I tried to scream, but my voice, too, was scarce. Someone please save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the scene before me disappear as a hand covered my eyes. Then another hand s around my waist. I gasped as the hand that was constricted around my hand was torn away violently. My body went limp and I fell down, leaning against the owner of the hands who saved me.

"Ssshhhhh, I'm here, MiSoo. I'm here. He wont come near you anymore."

HongKi's POV

YoSeob and I had just lost the fangirls in the music shop and we werre walking around a quieter area in the airport. That's when I saw it. My sweet angel was about to face something disgusting. But before I had the chancce to move, YoSeob was 10 feet ahead of me, moving fasted and farther by the second. I, too, began running, barely makking it in time to cover her eyes and hold her while YoSeob ripped the erts hand from her wrist and knock him back a few steps. Within a second, YoSeob was on the phone, calling the airport security.

My attention was, then, grabbed by MiSoo's shaking figure. Suddenly, her body went limp and she fell against me. We bent down to rest on the ground and I began rocking her. "Ssshhhhh, I'm here, MiSoo. I'm here. He wont come near you anymore." We stayed like that until she had calmed down. Our ticket numbers were called and I helped her to the flight gate. We boarded the plane and YoSeob and I sat on either side of her. Once her adrenaline subsided, she fell asleep.

I'll make this trip the best one ever, my darling.