A WHAT?

Diary of an Invisible Girl

Song of the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWm97bbT_A

YoSeob's POV

I have always seen her. She always been in my eyes and on my mind, not matter how much she wants to be invisible. I couldn't stop smiling last night on the way home. I finally got to be her hero.  Maybe she'll notice me now.

I walked into the classroom with HongKi and glanced over at her. She looked up at me and our eyes met. Her face turned red under her widened and she looked back down at her journal. I wonder what she writes in there. Am I in there? "YoSeob-ie, what are you looking at?" One of the girls in the classroom asked. "Nothing." I said, breaking my eyes from MiSoo. The girl smiled longingly at me. I just nodded and smiled weakly. Sometimes, I wish I could be as invisible as MiSoo. I don't like being surrounded by girls like this. Ever since I was young, every girl wanted to be around me. Whether it was because of my face, my money, or whatever ridiculous thing that they wanted. 'Crazy....' I thought as I sat between the giggling things.

"YoSeob, what's up with you today? First, you ditch me, now you're just completely ignoring me." HongKi whined. "Mianhe, my mind is elsewhere." I said, taking a sip of my water. "A girl?" I breathed in sharply, causing me to choke on my water. He snickered and my face heated up. "Who is it? BaeHan? YunSi? Maybe that girl from the classroom next door? The cute girl... KaeRin? All of the guys are after her!" I just sat silently. "No? Then who? Who is my best friend's princess?" I just smiled slightly as I looked down at my desk.

MiSoo's POV

I finished all of my work early and I just began writing a new story. I was so immersed in the story that I wasn't paying attention to the time. By the time that I looked up, my neck ached and the sky was getting darker. I was the only person in the classroom. I stood up and stretched, letting out a hearty groan, before packing up my things. I heard a knock on the door and I looked over to see YoSeob-sshi smiling. I gulped and bowed to him. "Th-thank you... For yesterday, that is." I said quietly. He walked closer to me and sat on my desk. We remained in that position for a few silent seconds. "Would you be willing to make it up to me?" I looked at him questioningly. "Go on a date with me." I froze up at his words. My body began trembling from the inside out and clenched my teeth. I couldn't even talk.

In the end, I just bowed, grabbed my things, and ran... 'A What?' I made it to my book-filled sanctuary. "I'm sorry that I'm late.'' I meekly said to the owner. She just smiled lightly. "Looks like you were busy with your stories again." "N-neh... Mianhe.." She just giggled and brought out some tea. "May I read it?" "Read what?" I inquired. "Your stories." I didn't like it when people read my stories, but the owner was an exception. She critiqued me kindly and offered help often. Because of her, my writing has improved. 

I cleaned and organized the books while she read. "Mi Soo?" "Neh?" Isaid, rushing to the owner's side. "This isn't like your normal stories. Might you like someone?" I bit my lip. I didn't think so. I didn't want to, but YoSeob-sshi became almost... A prince saving a slave. The owner must have seen my indecisive face, because she started giggling, causing my already red face to grow darker. "Why don't you go get some fresh air and get us some delicious coffee from the cafe down the street." I nodded and grabbed my bag, bowed to the owner, and left.

YoSeob's POV

I felt like I may have acted too quickly. Or maybe.. That was her rejecting me... 'No, YoSeob, don't give up yet! You've liked this girl for a while, you can't just give up.' I sat at the coffee shop sipping on my caramel mocha. And as if on cue, MiSoo walks around the corner with a lost-in-thought look on her face. She has her bag flung over her shoulder and her arms crossed over her body, insecurely. She looked so vulnerable.... I wanted to hold her... I craved to protect her from the very things that she feared, but first, I need to make her comfortable with me. I got up and walked slowly up to her. "M-MiSoo?" She turned to me, examining who I was, then reacting in a terrified way. I panicked and bowed low. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry about earlier. I just... I really like you! I've liked you for a long time. I just wanted to go on a date, if you don't want to, I understand. I'm really sorry." I recovered and stood straight up before walking away. I only got two steps before I felt a tug on the arm of my shirt.

MiSoo's POV

After his confession, my mind had made itself up that I could give him the chance. Even though it decided this, my heart hadnt. But before I could reject the thought, I saw him reconstruct his previous stature and walk away. Without thinking, I grabbed onto his shirt and whispered, "I think.... It's okay. Please take care of me." I said softly, bowing low. It was silent and I just stayed in that position, unsure of what to do next. "J-jinja? You're really willing to go on a date with me?" I stood up straight and nodded slightly. He smiled so widely that it reminded me of Cheshire Cat from Wonderland. He bowed slightly back and I noticed that his cheeks were a bit red. "One Caramel Frappuccino and one Coconut Mocha." It was my order. I turned around and went to retrieve the drinks when a pair of hands reached past me and grabbed them first. I looked at YoSeob-sshi and he smiled. "I'll you back, madam." He winked, causing me to blush. 

I just hope that I wont regret this....