Hot Spring Havoc, part 1

Diary of an Invisible Girl

Song of the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs3JrkkYQtQ

MiSoo's POV

Upon arriving at the hot spring, my nerves were rising and I could feel the blood escaping my face, leaving it pale and clammy. But as I looked around the bus, it seemed as though I wasn't the only one dreading the trip. I looked back at the new girl, Go YounHa, I believe that her name was. She stared out the window and bit her nails frantically. I heard a small, meek whimper that everyone else seemed to ignore. 

Younha+Peace+Love++Ice+Cream.jpg

I bit my lip and began fighting with myself over whether I should talk with her or not. Slowly, I began packing my things, still debating. I kept thinking back on how invisible I was and how she would react. But then I thought about how she was kind of invisible too. I stood up and carefully walked two rows back to where she sat. I placed my bags above our heads and cautiously sat next to her. She still seemed too nervous to notice. "A--" My voice was weak and shaky, but I tried again. "A-ahnyeonghaseo..." She turned and faced me, her face shocked and scared. "I'm MiSoo, I sit in the back. It's nice to meet you." I bowed slightly and she returned it and in the meekest voice, she whispered. "My name is Go Younha. You are the first person to be kind to me... Thank you." I gave a slight smile and bowed my head again. "D-do you have a partner?" I asked. "No, I raised my hand, but no one seemed to notice." She said, oblivious to the irony that the same thing happened to me. "Would you like to be my partner, I don't have one either." She smiled sweetly and just nodded. "We can bunk in the same room for the weekend. How wonderful!" She said delighted.  "Will you be my first friend?" She asked. I thought for a second, then nodded. "Only if you'll be mine." She was a bit taken aback by my answer and then she just grabbed my hand and giggled. "Best friends!" I smiled warmly. Maybe this trip won't be so bad.

We arrived at the hot spring and Younha clutched onto my arm. "Wae? What's wrong?" I whispered. "I'm afraid to be here. What if there's erts?" "Like our classmates?" I joked lightly, allowing to giggle slightly. "We can just lock our room. We'll be fine, right?" She asked, confidence finally showing. "Neh." She became instantly excited and she dragged me to our room. Because she was more acknowledgable than I was, she got our room number and we went there to put our things down. I looked at our itinerary and looked at it. We have the rest of the night off and can get dinner when we wanted and tomorrow morning, we will be climbing up a mountain. "What would you like to do tonight?" I asked. "Mmmmmm, I would really like a bath before dinner. And you?" "That sounds nice." We were both very soft-spoken compared to the rest of the girls in our class and I thought it was a nice change of pace instead of all of the screaming and 'Kyaaaa's, which made a question pop up in my mind.  "Younha, do you have a boyfriend?" She instantly froze up and stayed completely quiet, her back facing me. After a few seconds, she gave a slight nod. "I do, his name is Seo Eunkwang. " She smiled and started rummaging through her bag and pulled out a picture and handed it to me. "That's him!"

tumblr_m630xgsfrn1qj83e4o1_500_thumb.png

"Waaaahh~ very handsome!" I smiled. "I can introduce you to his friends if you would like." That wasn't expected. I gave her a sympathetic smile. "Thank you, but I think I'm alright.." "Oh right, you have the kingkas fighting over you?" My eyes widened and I looked her straight in the eyes. "Neh?!" "I heard them talking about you. Something about a competition for your heart." My heart sunk and I felt the spark of anger being lit. Why are they still competing?! I'm a human too!!! "They are going to compete during the trip. Are you okay with that?" She asked, warily. "Not at all." I said firmly.

Not wanting to ruin the trip, I put what Younha said in the back of my mind and we decided to go to the small market area to shop around. We found a bunch of cute clothes for a cheap price. After a few hours of looking around the cute shops, we sat on the patio of a small cafe, Caramel Macchiato over ice for me and iced passion fruit tea for Younha. We watched the people walk by, while we talked about our lives up until now. We stayed there for an hour, just enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing and she looked at the screen and her face began turning red, urging me to giggle at her expense. "I'll be back, just a second." She said, standing up and walking away from our table, whispering a quiet "Hello Oppa!" into her phone. I smiled in her direction, a bit envious of her lovely relationship, but happy for her at the same time. I was really wary of a relationship, but it still didn't stop the fact that I wish the beautiful flowers of spring would blossom for me as well. Something innocent and real.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't feel a presence sit next to me. "Hi, you look lonely." I jumped and looked beside me at a sweet and rather hansome-looking boy. 

tumblr_lloqp95PFi1qb502so1_400.jpg

I blushed and looked down. "I'm fine." I spoke quietly. "I'm a local here, and it would be a pleasure to show you around." He smiled lightly. I shook my head but before I could give a verbal response, he grabbed my hand and led me away. But before we could get too far, Youhna called my name and I stopped us. "Where are you going?" "I have no clue, he just grabbed my wrist." "Yah! Where are you taking her?" He turned and smile apologetically. "I'm sorry, how rude of me! My name is Dong-Jun. I'm a local here and I thought that this lovely lady looked lonely, so I wanted to show her to my families restaurant. Is that alright?" She looked at me with a slight grin on her face. I gulped. "Of course. Just have her back at the Willow Rain hot spring in two hours." He nodded and we walked away, leaving a smirking Younha behind.

He grasped my hand and talked about different wonders about the island. I listened intently and started warming up to the strange person who was leading me through the streets of this small old-fashioned part of town. I was content. I felt like I could relax for once. But as comfortable as I felt, I couldn't help but feel an extra pair of eyes on me.

HongKi's POV

YoSeob and I had finally escaped the fangirls and were walking around the town. The whole time we were out, I kept thinking about how MiSoo was. Was she okay? Was she still shaken from the incident. But as soon as we turned the corner, I got my answer. I watched as she left with a guy, being waved off by the new girl. I looked over at YoSeob who looked angry. I was feeling the same as he was, only slightly worse... Okay a lot worse.. I was livid. Who was this guy and where was he taking MY girl? I decided to follow them and YoSeob joined me. They walked down the streets and she smiled. She looked happy and relaxed. Something that I havent ever seen from her. He led her to a nice restaurant that over-looked the beach.

619-ocean-view-1.jpg

"DongJun-Sshi, I'm not dressed for such a beautiful restaurant!" She said nervously. "You look beautiful, please, come in." He led her inside and they were seated in the corner closest to the sea. Luckily, YoSeob and I were seated a few tables away, facing MiSoo's back. We were close enough so that we could hear them, but far enough to be inconspicuous.

Over the lunch, he did most of the talking with a few words of response made by MiSoo. Suddenly, a man in a casual suit walked passed us to their table. "Hello, son. Who is your friend? She's quite cute!'' So he's the owner's son. No wonder he would bring her here. She stood up and bowed politely. "You have a lovely restaurant and the food is delicious. Thank you for having me." She said, nervously. Both of the guys chuckled lightly. "It's no problem at all. Please come back any time!" The owner said. She bowed again and sat back down. YoSeob sighed beside me, looking defeated. I rolled my eyes and looked back to this 'DongJun' character resting his hand atop of my angel's. "There's a gathering at a beach club tonight. If you would like to bring a few of your friends and join me, I would love it." He said with his disgusting beaming smile. I growled and tightened my hands into fists. "No thank you. I appreciate the invitation, but I'm not good at all in big crowds. "Please?" He asked more forcedly, tightening a grip on her wrist. I got up, unable to watch anymore. "I'm sorry, DongJun-sshi. It was lovely spending the afternoon with you, but I'm here with my class and, besides, I don't have anyone other than---" "MiSoo, there you are." I grunted through my teeth as I walked up to their table. They both looked shocked and MiSoo gave me a somewhat relieved sigh. "MiSoo, who is this?" I glared over at the guy. He smiled. "My name is DongJun, I'm a local and I just wanted to show the pretty lady around. "I appreciate the gesture, but we must be getting back to the hot spring. Thank you so much." I bowed my head slightly and slid my hand into hers gently. She looked taken aback with my actions, but I just smiled softly at her. I pulled her to her feet and she bowed to the boy before leaving with me. My heart raced but I kept my cool and walked nonchalantly out of the restaurant with the princess in my arms.