Jeju Day 2 & Last

Pain, The Love of The Heart

It has been 3 days at Jeju. You are getting closer to SPEED, and of course the cold JungWoo. You find it nice to have such friends not because of how popular, rich or good-looking they are, but because of they didn't care about someone's background whether they are poor or unpopular. Even though you get along with them so well, your thought of them as a gangster still didn't change. 

 

You are sitting on the couch while watching the view from your window. The small incident at dinner last night keep bothering you. What is she doing here anyway? 

 

**Flashback

 

That night, you all are having barbeque at the beach. While enjoying the dinner, TaeWoon come and call JungWoo over. " What?" JungWoo ask him. 

 

" Sheryl is here. At the lobby, she wants to see you. Now. " TaeWoon explains one by one. " What does she want?!" Sigh

 

You sort of heard everything. You don't want to bother, but you sure are full of curiosity. You saw JungWoo left. 

 

Few minutes later, JungWoo come back. He also brought Sheryl with him. You're feeling uncomfortable. 

 

" Uhh, Hani, SungMin this is Sheryl. She would like to join us tonight " JungWoo explains.

 

" Hey guys, Im Sheryl. I can't believe JungWoo take you guys to vacation and didn't invite me, the girl she loves. " Sheryl giggle and lock her hands with JungWoo's arm. 

 

" Don't be ridiculous and just sit. " JungWoo scoff.

 

You don't know why but somewhere you feel so irritate with the in front of you. You want to left early. 

 

" Guys, Im off first. Pretty tired, and I need to pack up things early since we'll be leaving tomorrow. Goodnight. " You said and leave. 

 

TaeWoon noticed your unusual act. He followed you from the back. 

 

" Hey, what's wrong? " TaeWoon tapped your shoulders from behind and ask you. 

 

" Huh? Nothing? " You reply shortly. 

 

**Conversation Black for Taewoon Pink for You.

 

" Really? You started acting weird when Sheryl comes by. "

 

" No, I am not. Im just tired.

 

" Tired? Really. Well, I don't think so. " TaeWoon put his arm on your shoulder.

 

" Whatever, player. " You push his hands off. 

 

" I was wondering if you would fall for a player like me. " 

 

" No, Thank You.

 

" Why not? You like someone else huh? "

 

" What are you talking about? "

 

" I don't know I just thought that you might have feelings for JungWoo. Am I right ?"

 

" Say whatever you want to say, Im tired, Im going in. Thanks for the company. Goodnight "

 

" Jeez, you can be so cold too. Sleep well beautiful. "

 

**End of flashback

 

 

Your POV:

 

Do I really have feelings for JungWoo? Is that why I feel hurt seeing Sheryl with him? This won't do. I have to avoid this. Gahhhhhh! Micheo seoo!!

 

 

Normal POV:

 

Everyone gather at the lobby to check out. It was the last day at Jeju and you can't wait to go back home. You try to avoid JungWoo as you could. But it wasn't even hard because JungWoo didn't come to you at all today. Maybe he's back with Sheryl, ahh whatever. 

 

" Okay guys, let's go home! " YuHwan cheers.