New People

Pain, The Love of The Heart

" Hey, Im Go Ara. You can call me Ara " The girl that keep looking at you yesterday sit next to you and introduce herself. 

 

I guess she does want to be friends. Well, okay then. 

 

" I want to talk to you yesterday but you seems a little..uh..like a snob " Ara explains.

 

" I notice that " You laughed. "Im Hani, Choi Hani. And sorry about yesterday. " 

 

" It's okay. Well it's lunch time, want to go with me? New friend? " You both laugh. Ara seems nice to you. You nod and you both left the class to go to the canteen.

 

While you both are walking together, someone poke you from behind. " New friend lil sis? " It was SungMin.

 

" Yeah, this is Ara she's my classmates. Ara, meet SungMin my twin brother. " You introduce themselves. 

 

" Nice to meet you Ara. I gotta go, Sejun is waiting for me. " He then disapper like a magician. He always like that. 

 

You notice Ara were like day dreaming and keep looking at the direction SungMin were going. You put your arms to her shoulder and drag her to canteen. " C'mon you! "

 

While choosing lunch, Ara starts the conversation. " You didn't tell me you have a twin brother " 

 

" How can I, we just be friend 2 minutes ago and how can I tell you everything then. " 

 

" Right. Well, he's pretty cute. " She giggle like she've met her love and just off to the table. 

 

You put your lunch on the table. " Well, there's a lot of thing you do not know about me or my brother and I didn't know about you either. So let's have a talk here." 

 

You both talks about family and everything that could be important for friends to know. You told her about how you live in America and then come back to Korea. You also tell her about SungMin back in America. He's such a player. But you don't even know why he wanted to change after comeback here. 

 

Just when you girls are talking and laughing you saw some people coming to the canteen. " Wait, who's that " 

 

" Oh that, they call themself SPEED. Have you watch Boys Over Flowers, they are something like that. " Ara explains about the four guys that come to the canteen. It is true that they are like the Boys Over Flowers character. Everyone are clearing the way that the walk to. Plus they do have those rich, snobbish and spoil brat look. 

 

" So did any of their father own this school or what? " You're kind of intrested to know about them. In America there is no flower boy group like that. There are just basketball popular hot guy that always pick on the nerds. 

 

" No, not really. You see the one at the centre front? That is the leader. His name is JungWoo. His family are rich, they own a big company in Korea. But you know, JungWoo is not like Gu JunPyo. His family are super supportive and loveable. They didn't think money is a big deal. They always help people in needs. Beside, JungWoo didn't pick on any students. He's kind actually from what I see but you can see those cold expression from him. He's hard to get close with. " 

 

" What about that one, he got some muscles. " 

 

" That is YuHwan. He's kind of a mystery you know. He's so sweet. I didn't know much about him since he's a mytery. But among all of them, he is the nicest. Just like JiHo in BOF. By the way you know Block B? " Ara suddenly ask you. 

 

" Yeah, kinda a fan. Why? " You answered.

 

" Well, if you look closely to them. The one that look like Zico there, he's Zico older brother. People call them TaeWoon. He's a big player in the school. You should never attracted to him. "

 

" I guess they're not as bad. Wait, what about the other one" 

 

" That is Oh TaeHa. Some kid told me that he have a big crush on me but he never even talked to me once. " 

 

" I guess he's just shy, you know maybe.. " 

 

" I don't think so. Last year there is this girl that keep bugging me for no reason. The next day, I heard that TaeHa stood her up and tell her not to bug me anymore. Oh, you see that girl that was hiding there? " Ara show the direction of a table under the stairs.

 

" That's her? " You ask. 

 

" Yeap. " 

 

" Wow then they must got the power at this school. " You both continue eating.

 

Right then you saw a girl sit with the SPEED member. " Who's that? "

 

" Urgh that's Sheryl, she's also our senior. She's a " Ara make a disgusting face just by looking at Sheryl face. 

 

" What made you think that? " You ask with full of curiosity. 

 

" JungWoo and Sheryl dated before. But they broken up about 4 months ago. He caught her making out with some other guy from different school. " Ara sipped her drink a little. " When they are dating JungWoo is not as cold as now you know. He's so cute when he's smiling. 

 

" Wow, I began to love this school. By the way, what did the SPEED actually do? " 

 

" They are not spoil brats you know. Those kids have talent. They are complete. JungWoo and TaeHa sings very well. TaeWoon of course a badass rapper just like his brother. And YuHwan, she have to see him dance. He's so good. TaeHa dance too. " 

 

You are kinda amaze of what Ara tells you. You're not sure how did she get all the information, but maybe these guys are just too popular and everyone know their story. You only seen Sheryl once, but you already disgust by her. The SPEED boys leave their table and leave her there. Well, she's mad. That's funny. This school kinda intresting. 

After finishing your lunch, you and Ara go back to the class. You both decide to sit next to each other. 

 

The school bell rings

 

" Hey! Are you a party person? " Ara suddenly ask you the most ridiculous questions ever. 

 

" Yeah, I've been partying for 3 years. American remember? Why? " 

 

" There's a party at some girl in this school house tonight since her parents are out of town. Wanna come? "

 

You don't even hesitate. " Sure! " 

 

" Cool, I'll pick you up tonight at 8. See ya! " 

 

It's been a while I didn't go party. I will rock this party out.