Spilled Dream

Pain, The Love of The Heart

The next day at school..

Your teacher for the first period of school was absent. So instead of sitting in the class while the boys make noise and the girls staring at you, you decided to walk outside. You walk around the school and you stop by the SPEED's class. You remember last night YuHwan saying he got practice in the morning, but you clearly saw him with your fresh pair of eyes that he's in class with rest. Practice? Did i just got lied to?

As you were still looking inside the class, you suddenly bump someone ahead of you. You fall down on your . 

" Snoop much? " the guy hold out his hands offering to pull you up.

You take those hands. Those soft yet strong hand. You get up. You see it was Shin JongKook infront of you. 

" Ok, first Im sorry for bumping into you.. Second,... " You pull JongKook away from the class. " Im sorry for pulling you here, I don't want anyone see us from th class " You looked away.

JongKook smiled. As if he understand what's happening. " It's fine. Let's get back to the class. " He walks away. You followed behind.

 

CONVERSATION: JONGKOOK , YOU

 

So, were you spying on the SPEED?

SPEED?

Story fly fast here.

Oh, yeah.

Yeah as in you're spying? 

No! Yeah as in yes story did goes fast in this school. And no, im not spying. I know them well.

Really? Have you been threat by anyone? 

What... Oh, yep. And one of the SPEED to the rescue.

So you are the Prowler Girl they been talking about.

Prowler?! Where did you hear that? 

After  you left the class earlier, the girls was talking about some girl that took away their heart desire. And they have nickname for you. Prowler Girl, PG.

Those are so stupid. Seriously dont they have anything to do in their life beside talking bad about me.

Ignore them. Its not worth it to give them attention. 

I am ignoring.

So what's the deal outside the SPEED's class?

Mind your own business new kid. We barely know each other.

Well.. Lets get to know each other then.You have Skype do you?

Am i the only one that doesnt know about that? Yes i do. I'll give you my email in class later. 

Cool. 

 

You both enter your class. As you step inside your class, the whole class became silence. The girls give you their usual nasty stare, but this time its getting worse.

" Where have you been?! " Ara pull you to your desk. " JungWoo came here just now, looking for you. " Ara explains. 

" Well that explain the stare. Why is he looking for me? " You asked.

" I dont know. He come here, ask where you are, the kid tell him you're not in class, then he left. Just like that " Ara explain one by one. 

You deep think. Why is he looking for me?

Lunch break...

 

You noticed YuHwan was at the cafeteria alone. You walk towards him. " Hey " , he said. 

" Hey? Is that it? " You're getting on your nerve. 

" What am i suppose to say? Hey beautiful Hani, how are you today, have you eaten yet? " YuHwan acted angel. Its annoying.

" You lie to me " , you said. 

" Lie what? " , He puzzled. 

" Oh you dont know? Im suppose you dont know about what we talked either? " You're getting angry.

" What we talked? What? When did we talked? " He asked. 

" Last night! " , you scream. Almost making everyone stare at you two. YuHwan pull you to other place, where no one is there. 

" We didn't talked last night. We didn't meet, i didn't call you. " He explains.

" But last night.. " You became confuse. Theres no way all of that was an act. YuHwan is a honest person. YOu can tell when someone is not honest. You ran way. 

" Hani !! " He shout your name but you didnt look back, you're embarassed. 

 

YOUR POV:

 

If what he said is true, who was chatting with me last night? I've spilled my dream to that person. Oh no, please don't say.. but it's such a kiddy thing to do hijacking other people acc and chat with someone. Im sure it's not a thing that JungWoo would do. He's matured enough! Or maybe.. TaeWoon? Exactly! He's been teasing me about JungWoo, it must be him! That player! Of course it's him, he's not on my Skype contact, so he use YuHwan account to dig up JungWoo things from me. That jerk!!!!!