First day at school

Pain, The Love of The Heart

" I can't believe we're back in Korea. WooHoo~ " SungMin shouted happily while looking at the mirror with his school uniform. " Now this is more comfortable, I look cute in school uniform" 

 

" Oh please brother, I prefer American school. No uniform, you can wear anything you want. I rather live there with grandma " You whined. You have to go back to Korea as your parents want you and SungMin to graduate in Korea, the place that you're both was born. 

 

" Come  on, here it's not bad. You only feel like that because you have no friends here. " He said and did merong at you.

 

You try to chase him but he got away. " Like you have one? " 

 

"Of course I do! Remember Sejun? The one that you had crush on when we're 13. " He raised his eyebrow as teasing you and laugh about it.

 

Sejun is SungMin bestfriend since you guys a kid. Since you're a kind of person that wasn't friendly enough you always stick with SungMin. Where he goes, what he do, who he's friend with you know all about it. Sejun also close to you. You thought of him as a brother because of his matured look. He always protect you. Whenever SungMin is making fun of you, he'll make you feel better by restle SungMin up. That explains why you have a crush on him before. 

 

Since you already live in America for 3 years. You knows how to socialize. You would go to every party that your friends brought you. But you're so behave, you didn't even drink liqoir and still a sweet teenage girl. 

 

" C'mon we're gonna be late! " SungMin shout from outside of the house. He's already inside the car. You followed up. 

 

As you reached the school SungMin already wear his most adorkable smile looking around the school. Some girls are looking at him with full of interest. They are also some look at you with " me-no-likey- " eyes. 

 

" I think people might think we're dating bro " You pat SungMin's shoulder and whisper at him. 

 

" Nahh let them be, my playboy day is over when I first arrived in Korea. Now let be serious on my dream and study. Oooh! There's Sejun. " SungMin ran away to the direction where he see Sejun. You were left behind. " Can't he at least wait for me? " 

 

" Whats up brother? " SungMin comfront at Sejun. He surprise at seeing him there. " What are you doing here? Are going to school here?"

 

" Of course, I told you I will graduate with you. By the way, there's someone you should see. " SungMin look around and find you behind. He drag you in front of Sejun. You were shocked.

 

" Hey you have grown up HaNi, still sweet as usual. " He smiled at you. Once, that smile could make you fly to the sky, but now it feels nothing anymore.

 

" Of course Im still the sweetest thing. " You giggled. " So how are you? " 

 

" Im good. I think you guys have something to do first. I mean like.. Where's the class youu should go to. Come, I'll take you guys to the office. " Sejun leads the way and take you to the office.

 

SungMin was in the same class with Sejun while you are in another class. It will be awkward for you. Not knowing anyone there and you don't have SUngMin around you. 

 

 " Don't miss me lil sis, see ya at lunch! " SungMin drop you off outside your class with Sejun. Then they left to their class.

 

 

At home while having dinner with your parents. They ask you about how was your first day at school. SungMin joyfully told them about how awesome day he had. Of course he did, he have Sejun. What about you? No one. But there's one girl keep smiling at you. Maybe she want to be friend but you're not making friends at the first day yet.

 

Your POV:

 

This is a disaster. Why do I have to graduate here? Im so comfortable at America, I have a lot of friends there. I have much fun and it's not awkward at all there. Yikes, maybe because it was the first day at school. Maybe I'll meet some friends. Oooh that girl that stared at me. For once I thought she was lesbian. Maybe I thought wrong. It would be great if she wants to be friends, so that I can go anywhere without SungMin. Today the girls keep looking at me like I've did something wrong. They might think we're dating or something. Can't they tell that we're twins? Well, I can't blame them we didn't look alike that much. Hope tomorrow gonna be a good day.