New Kid

Pain, The Love of The Heart

*Knock! Knock!* 

 

Someone knock the door of your class. Every student eyes were attracted to the person outside the class. A senior student came in and talk to the teacher. She then bowed and left the class. 

 

" Go Ara, the principal wants to see you at break time " The teacher said. 

 

" Nae " Ara was shock her name suddened called by the pricipal or she should say her biological mother. Not everyone in the school knows she was the principal only daughter. She's trying to keep it low. 

 

" Ooohh you're so in trouble. What did you do? " You . 

 

The bell rang means it's break time. The kids leave the class in just a second. Like the flies just flew by. You decided to buy some bread and eat it while walking around the school. Ara is not with you, you don't want to sit around at the canteen alone. 

 

 

While Ara in the principal office. 

 

" Omma, why did you call me here? " She ask in a whisper voice afraid people might know. 

 

"There is going to be a new student. The boy was the son of my close friend during high school. I want you to introduce and show him around the school today. Can you? " Her mom explain.

 

" Sure. " You agreed with unwilling heart. " Where is this kid anyway? " 

 

Just then the pricipal office door was knock. 

 

" Come in " The principal said. 

 

Ara saw this tall guy, with soft expression approaching. 

 

He bowed. " Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Shin Jong Kook " 

 

Ara bowed. 

 

" Yes I know you. How's your mom? She's not here? " The principal said while offering the seat next to Ara. 

 

" My mom... is still at overseas... But she send her regards to you " JongKook explain. 

 

" Okay, so this is Go Ara. You're going to be in the same class with her and she will show you around. " 

 

" Hi, nice to meet you. Can we leave now? " Ara introduce herself and show him the way out. 

 

 

 

 

You are walking at the school park. You then saw Ara from a distance with a boy. 

 

" Hey Ara! " You called her. " So, what do we got here? " You look at JongKook. 

 

" Oh, my mo- I mean the principal ask me to show this new kid around the school. He's also going to be our classmate. JongKook, this is Choi HaNi. " Ara non stop talking made the guy laugh a little. 

 

" Hi, Im Shin JongKook. " He introduce himself to you. He smiled. 

 

" Hello there new kid, you can call me HaNi. " You shake hands with him. 

 

" New kid? Hello you're also a new kid here sister! " Ara expose and laugh hard. JongKook laugh too. He was staring at you.

 

" Shut up. Let's head up to class. " The three of you head to class.