The Dream

Pain, The Love of The Heart

You are in your room, at your study table. You're on your computer was on expecting Ara usual midnight gossip on Skype, but she's not there tonight. She forced you to download Skype so that you guys can chat after school easily. Back in America, you and your friends use FaceTime to video chat. 

Now that you have Skype, some familiar face have been requesting to be friend. But the one you expected, doesnt have an account. Darn 

Anyway Ara would IM you around 9-11 every night. But she didnt appear today. You were curious. " She's online but she's not im-ing me, weird. " You talk to yourself. You decided to just send her something, btw you are dying to tell someone about the JungWoo dream. 

 

Your POV:

Great. My only friend are so busy chasing my twin brother. I can't hold it anymore! It's killing me not telling anyone about that dream, i need some advice and a hit to take me back to reality that JungWoo is not gonna feel the same. He does shows that he cares about me but he never said anything about it. He clearly friendzoned me back at the rooftop. Oh my what should i do?!!

Yu Hwan is online.. Should i tell him.. but if i tell him, he will tell JungWoo. Man this is so screw up! I never deal with this kind of thing back in America. Why did this happen to me? I feel so uncool right now... Its weird that i said it tho..  *ping* 

What is that?

It's Yuhwan..

Dont have to be what? Judgemental? pfft

 

Well that escalated quickly..

I hope he don't tell anyone. Why do i even think i could trust him?! Even if he's the nicest of them all but that doesnt mean i can trust him? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!! Im sorry ive been MIA for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Im sorry! I hope you dont lose faith on this fanfics. If they are still supportes i'll keep updating since im on my semester break!

Yeap ive added some element in my writing. Excuse the picture, i didnt crop my windows tab down there. Lol Me. Hope you guys like it! Leave comment if you want me to continue this fics. Love ya!