Oh TaeHa

Pain, The Love of The Heart

 

Your POV:

 

A week in SeungRi High and I already got some haters. What's my fault? For being friend with their heart desire? C'mon! If they want to get close with the SPEED they should just go and talk to them. Admiring them from far won't change anything. It's not like they are bad boys or anything. Im trying to be nice here!

 

You and SungMin are in the car on the way to the school. " Kids in my class keep talking about you. What have you done? " SungMin sudden attack. 

 

OMG. " I didn't do anything wrong. Im just blending in the school, that's all. I have 2 years more in that school, what they want me to always be alone there? " You complain. 

 

" From what Sejun told me, the SPEED guys are off limit to any girls. Their so called admirer only allows that Sheryl get close to them. Even though she's completely have nothing to do with JungWoo anymore, that girl is tough! No one can stood her. " 

 

Sigh. " Just, forget it. " You end the conversation. From what you see, you didn't do anything wrong. Really. 

 

 

Your car arrived at school, your driver drove off. You saw TaeHa standing at the school gate. You're tired of people keep talking about you so you just pretend you didn't see him. You walk pass by him.

 

" HaNi! " He called you. What does he want?

 

" What? " You said. 

 

" I want to see you at lunch, I have something to ask. " He tilt his head down while rubbing his neck. 

 

" What now? Ok, whatever. See you later. " You know you're going to be the school biggest gossip. But you can turn his favour down.

 

 

At lunch you're locking hands with Ara and walking to the canteen. You then saw TaeHa waving from far. " Ara, I have to meet somebody. You can go without me." 

 

" Alright. But make sure you eat something! " She then go away. 

 

**Conversation: TaeHa Black, You Pink .

 

" So what's so important?

 

" You're a friend of Ara right? " 

 

" Yeah, why? " 

 

" Well.. I uh.. sort of.. have some - " 

 

" You like her don't you? " 

 

" Huh?! But how- " 

 

" She told me about it.

 

" You mean she knew?!! " 

 

" Nope. Someone told her you like her, but she didn't trust the rumour because you never talked to her once. At least tell her how you feel.

 

" Oh. I was trying to.. "

 

" But you're so shy huh? I was right about you. Shy shy TaeHa. "

 

" I am not. I have my own reason. " 

 

" And what would that be?

 

" I think you know how SPEED is. I don't want anyone to hurt her, or scam on her. Just like last week when some girl try to slap you because of YuHwan. " 

 

" So that's why you guys don't have any female friends huh?

 

" Yeah. I believe that JungWoo still didn't contact you until now, right? " 

 

" True. I don't care really.

 

" He also ignore you the other day. I tell you, we are fighter but we don't hit girls. If anyone get their hands on you or Ara for example, do you think we're going to hit them? Even if we angry at them they will still do the same thing. "

 

" OK.. So the exact reason you want to meet me now?

 

" It's school day off this Friday right? Include Saturday and Sunday, we'll have 3 days free from school. Me and the guys are going to JeJu Island, and they sent me here to ask you to come and if you can take Ara along? " 

 

" Sounds fun. I'll ask her. If she don't want to go, that mean I don't to. Okay? "

 

" Great. Tell me your decision after the school ends today. " 

 

" Fine.

 

You go back to the canteen. You saw Ara is still having her lunch, so you decide to grab something to eat. You bought some breads and sit next to her. 

 

" Where did you go? " Ara ask with full. 

 

" Urm, do you want to go to JeJu Island with me and- " You can't finish your sentence since she already cut in. 

 

" Jeju?! Are you kidding?! It's like the most romantic place to go with people you love. Of course I would- " 

 

" With the SPEED ? " You chew on your bread. Ara was like star struck a little. 

 

" No, Thank You. " She answerd. " What? Come on, it'll be fun! " 

 

" I don't want to be the school attention! " She scream out. Everyone look at her. She keep her head downs.

 

" They won't know. Trust me. " You want to go. You never went to Jeju. You heard it was like paradise. Beside, this weekend your parents will go overseas for some work. Oh damn! What about SungMin? " Maybe I'll ask SungMin to come to. " 

 

" What?! SungMin is coming too?! Then Im in! " She changed her mind so quick when it comes to SungMin. You know she have a little crush on SungMin, but he won't interested. You know how he is.

 

" Great! This Friday! Me, You, SungMin and the SPEED. Oh wait, maybe SungMin would ask Sejun too. I think I have to ask the boys first. " You finish your bread and you both go back to your class.

 

 

Schools over. You went to SungMin class to talk about the vacation first before you see TaeHa outside. Ara is following you. 

 

" Jeju? Cool, hey can I ask Sejun to come? His parents also out ouf town this weekend. " SungMin asked. 

 

" I thought about it, but we're going to ask them first. " 

 

You, SungMin, Ara and Sejun walk together to the school front gate. There you saw JungWoo, TaeHa, YuHwan and Taewoon. Wow now the gang is complete.

 

" So, your decision? " YuHwan asked first. He seems to be exited. 

 

" Well, I want to.. If my brother and his friend can comes to. " 

 

" I don't know.. We're going with JungWoo's family private jet- " TaeHa didn't finish.

 

" They can come. " JungWoo cuts in. He then go inside his own car with TaeHa and YuHwan and drove off. TaeWoon brought his own car.

 

" Well, Im looking foward to this Friday. Wanna ride home my lil junior? " TaeWoon ask. 

 

" Sure! " You all answered.