Arriving Jeju

Pain, The Love of The Heart

" Kyaaaaaa~! This place is like  heaven! " Ara scream and shout while feeling the breeze of Jeju Island. On the other side you're thinking. Why did I agree on this? You mumble a little.

 

" What did you said? " Ara heard you. " Uhm, nothing. Come SungMin is calling. " You and Ara go inside the place that the Speed have book for you and the rest. JungWoo and YuHwan are on the check in counter. Everyone hanging around in the lobby taking picture, talking, laughing and getting to know each other more. But you step aside, you're still thinking why did you agree on coming to Jeju with Speed. You didn't even think twice to make decision, your heart just want to go. 

 

" Miss, your bag? I'll carry it into the van and we'll take you and your friends to your chalet.  " One of the staff of the resorts asking you politely while carrying your bag away. You look at JungWoo, he's holding 3 keys. YuHwan come to his side. 

 

" So, we have 3 rooms. JungWoo, TaeWoon and me in share the same room, TaeHa, SungMin and Sejun in one room and of course our sweet ladies Ara and Hani in one room. " YuHwan explains while giving the keys. " So, rest up we'll meet again here at 5pm okey? " 

 

" Dude, you sounds like a tourist guide! " TaeWoon whined. Everyone there laugh. Your eyes are set on JungWoo, he did smile a little. Then he look at you. Your eyes met. You blushed, right then you look away and drag Ara to the van. JungWoo sniffed. 

 

 

You arrived at your chalet. It was so nice and comfortable. You are so tired that you want to take a nap. While Ara is wandering around the room, you already dozed off. 

 

It is 4.40pm, you just woke up from your sleep. When you look around, Ara is not in the room. Then you check on your watch, you're late! Everyone decide to wait at the lobby at 5, now you only have like 20 minutes to get ready. You took a quick shower and wear a nice and comfty shirt and shorts. You take your things that you'll need and put it in your sling bag. You go outside and put on your shoes. Why didn't Ara wake me up!!!

 

While tying your shoe laces, JungWoo walk pass you. " Hey! " You called him. He turn to you. 

 

" You're not going to the lobby? " You ask him. " I am. " He answered.

 

" Oh, okay. " You stand up. "Walk with me?" JungWoo ask. You just nod and smile at him. 

 

**Conversation. JungWoo is Black, You is Purple.

 

" So, do you still have my phone number? "

 

" I do " 

 

" Oh. Why didn't you contact me after the party? "

 

" Sorry. "

 

" No, just tell me why "

 

" I forgot "

 

" Forgot? Really? Well, from what TaeHa have told me you don't really forget aren't you? "

 

" What did he tell you? "

 

" That you scared some of your fans will hurt me getting close to you.

 

" Im not scared! I just don't want people to get hurt because of me " 

 

" Really? Hahaha

 

You both arrived at the lobby. Your conversation with JungWoo ends just like that. You all go around Jeju enjoying the beauty of Jeju. You feel like you fall in love with this place and you don't want to go home. The sea breeze was very soothing that you like it so much. At night, you all have dinner together. You guys talk about each other, suddenly you feel like you have known Speed for a long time. You feel close to them. 

 

Right then your eyes fall to JungWoo that was also looking at you. He then took out his phone and type something. 

 

Your phone vibrate, you received a text. You look at the sender, it was JungWoo. 

 

Lets go over there. Follow me. 

 

JungWoo stand up and go somewhere else. You follow along. Nobody notice that you both are going somewhere together. 

 

**Conversation

 

" What now?

 

" Nothing, I just want to talk to you. Know you better. " 

 

" We could've just talk over there. " 

 

" It's noisy over there " 

 

" Okay then, so what do you want to know about me?

 

" I don't know. Just tell me anything. "

 

You told him everything about you. He didn't even blink while looking at you. Instead he just smile and laugh on your funny story. You get along with him pretty well. He's no as cold as he looks. 

 

" It's late. Let me walk you home. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sorry for the late update T.T ! I've start working so i barely have no time to update the story. Mian everybody~ Thanks for subcribing a levae comments, I appreciate it a lot! Love you guys!- Will update soon