2 in 1 Day

Pain, The Love of The Heart

Morning

 

You just finished putting on your uniform. You're having a bad hair day so you tied your hair into a bun. After putting some lip tint you grab your backpack and head downstairs. You're going to school alone today since SungMin is not feeling well. Just then you got a text message. 

 

" Im outside. " - YuHwan

 

Your eyes widen as you read the text. You run to the window where you can see the gate outside. You saw YuHwan was outside, waiting for you. He looks cold even when he already wears a hoodie inside the uniform jacket. You stop by the mirror before you heads out. Fix your hair and the effortless makeup. 

 

" What are you doing here? " , you asked while locking the gate of your house. Safety first. 

" Well i feel bad for not calling last night. So im here to walk to school with you as a sign of apology. " , YuHwan explained. He smiled. Gorgeous smile. " After you " , He let you walk first. You didnt know how to avoid the awkwardness, you're thinking of what question should be ask. " Did you sleep well? " , You finally popped the question. " Yeah, I was so tired last night. " , he said. 

 

Conversation: You - YuHwan

 

So...

So...

How's JungWoo?

He's fine. (His expression change)

Oh, great. 

You.. have feelings for him?

What?

Do you like him?

I don't.. 

Really? 

Yeah..

I dont know what happened between you guys, are you guys fighting?

Wha-- No, we're not. Something wrong?

Well.. We all think that JungWoo can finally move on from Sheryl after he met you, but..

But.. ? 

Couple days after the Jeju trip, he barely mention you anymore. When we talk about you he walks away. 

Wow.. Really..

You okay?

Yeah, Im great. and for the record, i don't have feelings for him. I don't think its even possible.

Why'd you say that? 

Because, we don't really know much about each other and until now we talked about 3 to 4 times only. 

You think it's impossible for someone to develop feelings within 1 day? 

I guess.. Why? Have you? 

I did. Actually.. I am.

Waa, who's the lucky girl? 

Not telling and why is she lucky ?

Well.. because.. you're kind. And if i am that girl, I would accept you for who you are and make sure that you'll be happy. 

Really.. 

* nods * laugh*

 

You both talked without realizing that you have reach school. " Thanks for the walk. See you later. " , you said to YuHwan. You wave your hand and head to your class. You don't want anyone to see you with him.

 

School Ends

 

You're about to reach the school gate. Just then you heard, " Yah! Choi Hani! " . It was a girl voice. It's definitely not Ara because she already left. It must be a girl gang. Not again.

" What? " , you boldly ask first. 

" This being so rude. " , the girl in the middle smirked while the other girls behind her looking at you with so much hatred.

" What did you just call me? " , You take one step closer to the girl. Your anger just fired up. 

" . She's deaf too. " , One of the girl at the back said. The others laughed. 

" Yaaa-! " , before you could insult back your hands were pulled by someone. Dragging you far from the girls. " Ya Choi Hani, we're going to let you go this time! " , the girl shouted from the school gate. You look at who's dragging you. " Kook ah? " , he stop dragging you. " Brave arent you? " 

 

Conversation: JongKook - You

 

I couldnt even yelled back at them. Why did you interfere?

Are you crazy? While you're alone there? 

So what? I can handle those girls.

Really? Then why were your hands feel so cold earlier. Scared?

No im not. The weather is cold..

Yeah right..

Let me walk you home.

Actually, I dont want to go home yet. Let's take a walk?

 

( You and JongKook walk to a dock near the school. Where you can clear out your mind. )

 

( Someplace like this ) 

 

You both sit at the end of the dock.

You okay?

Sure

Want to know a secret ?

What is it?

About the real reason Im here. 

Wasnt it because of family's business?

No.. Actually... ( he took a long pause )

Yes.. ?

My mother remarried. 

Oh.. Im sorry. 

Its okay..

Couldnt get along with your stepdad?

Actually i don't like my mom telling me what to do. When I live with her, I can't even get out of the house. I have to go straight back home after school and ask her permission for everything.

So you want freedom.

I guess. ( He stands up) Ive made a deal with her, if she wants to marry that guy, she have to let me lives with my dad here. 

So you got your freedom. Isnt it a good thing? 

Yeah. Im going to live here as long as I could. I dont ever want to return to my mom's. 

( You trying to get up too. Just then JongKook lend his hands. He pulls you up. ) 

( He's still holding your hand, his eyes meet yours. He then let go and look down, rubbing the back of his neck. )

What's wrong? Are you shy? 

Do you remember the first time met?

Urm, when Ara introduce me to you? 

Nope. Remember that day you bump into someone and drop all the files and papers?

That was you ?!

Yeah. I was in a hurry but i manage to recognize your face after all. But you didnt even notice. 

Aw, Im sorry. You're like a lighting, disappear just like that. 

( He smile. His eyes met yours again and again he looks down. ) 

What?

You're cute. 

Do you want to ask me out? ( you're joking ) 

Can I ? 

Hmm let see. Nope. Haha (merong) 

Let's go home. Its getting dark. 

Okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two guys in a day? Way to go Hani! Lol me. 

Thanks to whoever still reading this fic. I hope im not writing for myself to read T.T