I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 9

 

Seohyun held a number of books in her right hand and she walked with a relaxing time out from the library. Then she saw Yoona from afar.

"Yoona", call Seohyun from afar. "YOONA", she shouted again. Yoona heard the Seohyun’s call and saw her standing in front of the library. She waved her hand and approached Yoona.

"Seohyun". Yoona smiled as Seohyun was standing in front of her.

"How is your mother condition?", asked Seohyun. They spoke as she walked to a seat in the vicinity of the park campus.

"Her condition is getting better. But she must remain in care in hospitals," She replied. Seohyun could feel the sadness in the Yoona’s voice. But she saw Yoona smiled at her. They sat on the bench.

"Jonghyun oppa?". Seohyun changes the subject.

"He had come back from Busan yesterday"

"Hmm". Seohyun nodded slowly.

"Seohyun, I apologize to you because I can’t accompany you to visit Yonghwa oppa. Hngg .. how about his condition?". Yoona somewhat uncomfortable when asked about it.

"Hng .. when I visited him he was still sick. But this morning as I walked toward the building department, I saw him walk toward the faculty", said Seohyun. She didn’t want to tell her what had happened between them. They have agreed to hide their relationship.

"Jeongmalyo? Oh, I'm very relieved. Jonghyun oppa very worried". Yoona happy smile, then she took Seohyun’s. "Hyunnie, forgive me for that day I’m not called you directly to ask Yonghwa oppa’s condition. I'm very focused on the state of my mother"

Seohyun widen her smile in front of Yoona "it's okay Yoona". "I'm very grateful to you Yoona"

"I will see Jonghyun oppa at the campus cafeteria. You want to come with me?", Yoona asked.

"Hmm. De, I'm coming with you ", replied Seohyun.

They walked to the campus cafeteria. Yoona looked Jonghyun among the crowd of students in the cafeteria. Yoona smiled broadly as her eyes saw Jonghyun was sitting with someone.

"Oppa", called Yoona when she stood beside Jonghyun. He turned to the side.

"Yoona". Jonghyun seemed very happy to see Yoona stand with a very sweet at his side.

"I miss you", said Yoona with spoiled.

"Full of the aegyos", Seohyun muttered softly as she heard the Yoona’s words Seohyun.

Seohyun saw the man who sat in front of Jonghyun. That’s Yonghwa. She sat beside Yonghwa awkwardly. Her right hand holding a cell phone tightly. She didn’t dare to speak quite familiar with Yonghwa. Then her handphone vibrates.

'You are very awkward ^ - ^. What about your study today?"

Seohyun glanced at Yonghwa momentary. 'De, I was very awkward. Because I never had this kind of relationship. My study very well today. How about you? Don’t drink coffee anymore '

Seohyun glanced to Yonghwa again and gave a glance of death, because seeing Yonghwa drank coffee.

'Oh my god. I forgot. Mianhe. I will replace my drink'

'That's good oppa'

Yonghwa stood up and walked toward the counter drinks. He ordered juice. Not long after he sat next to another, carrying a glass of juice.

"You change your drink?", asked Jonghyun when he saw Yonghwa drank the juice.
"Apple juice?"

"De, I forget when the doctor told me to drink less coffee." Yonghwa drank his juice.

"You go to the doctor?", Jonghyun asked in surprise. "Oh my god, finally"

"Why? I'm not afraid to see a doctor ", said Yonghwa.

"Jeongmalyo? You are very hard to go to the doctor even had to be dragged in advance"

"Andwe"

Yoona and Seohyun smiled at Jonghyun and Yonghwa clashing arguments.

~


Seohyun leaned her back on the couch and she read a book. Yonghwa sat beside her, then put his head in her lap. He exhaled breath slowly and closed his eyes. Seohyun glanced at him and smiled. She really liked to see Yonghwa’s face especially when he closed his eyes.

"Oppa ...", Seohyun call softly. She didn’t feel uncomfortable when Yonghwa being spoiled to her.

"De", he said. He still closed his eyes.

"Yesterday you told me if you would tell me something today." Seohyun looked into the Yonghwa’s face. He immediately opened his eyes and saw Seohyun were staring at him. Actually, he hesitated to tell his past to Seohyun. He got up from her lap and stood up.

"I'll tell you. But do you want come to my room?". Seohyun had doubts but then she stood up and nodded her head.

Yonghwa opened the door of his room, Seohyun quite surprised to see Yonghwa’s room . He has a large room, neat, and elegant. She saw all the Yonghwa’s goods neatly arranged in every corner of the room. She saw a guitar in the corner of his room. They were standing near a table. Seohyun saw a photo of a beautiful woman on the table.

"This is Tiffany. She’s someone who I want to tell you." Yonghwa’s sound very flat. He wanted to forget Tiffany. Forgetting his dark past.

"She is your girlfriend?", asked Seohyun with careful. She could see the sadness in the Yonghwa’s eyes.

"She died 3 years ago before I moved to Seoul because of an accident", said Yonghwa with sound bitter. "I'm sorry because I have to tell about her to you"

"Oppa, it's fine"

"She's an accident in front of me and she died next to me when we've arrived at the hospital. My shirt covered in blood and frankly I really don’t like hospitals." Yonghwa smiled wryly and he sat on his bed. Seohyun knew he was holding his grief. She heard the blast of Yonghwa’s breath sharply. "I want to forget but the accident was my nightmare for 3 years. I feel that I can’t love another woman." He smiled bitterly, and his hands clutching the sheets of his bed. Seohyun touched his arm. She wants to create a cozy feeling for him.

"But when I first saw you, I felt a very strange feeling," he said quietly. Seohyun sat beside him. "When I hear you already have a boyfriend, I'm very sad. Even when I saw you with Kyuhyun. I really want to pull your hand to keep you from him"

Seohyun smiled and she clasped his hand tightly. "Oppa, I also feel the same way with you"

"I'm sorry Seohyun because I love you", said Yonghwa gently. His hands her cheek.

"I don’t want an apology from you", she replied gently. Yonghwa closed his face into her face. He kissed her lips gently. They deepening into the kiss and kissed so passionately. Seohyun wrapping her arms around his neck and they kissed more deeper.


~


Lee Joon smiled at Nicole when she entered the cafe. She tied her hair short and her right hand holding the bag file. But today Nicole looks different because she wore glasses. He still remembers how he met Nicole. Lee Joon's family initially lived in Busan and neighboring with Yonghwa. But his father moved assigned to Seoul. Lee Joon very hard to leave Busan. Therefore he decided to stay at Yonghwa’s home when he was senior high school.

Joon shakes his head to the right and left. He drew his breath and blow slowly. He put his bag on his. As he was walking to get out of the Busan station there was a girl hit him.

"Oops Sorry". The girl looks very confused. Nicole leaned forward to apologize.

"It's okay", said Joon and he looked at his watch. Already at 4 pm and he waited Yonghwa to pick him.

"Excuse me, I wanted to ask you." Nicole approached him.

"De, what's it?"

"Do you know this address?". Nicole handed a piece of paper to Joon.

Joon read the address stated in the paper. "I know, why?". Joon saw the girl.

"Can you take me. I really don’t know Busan ", she answered honestly.

"Hmm ...". Joon some hesitation, then he called Yonghwa and told him if he was going home to take a taxi. Joon led Nicole to her destination. When they had reached the front of a house, Nicole thanked to him. Joon didn’t come down from the taxi and he just waved his hand.

2 days later, Joon met with Nicole at the station. He drove his friend who will go to Seoul. Nicole wore a hat, but Joon could see her face clearly. Her left cheek flushed like it had been slapped by someone. She was crying. Joon approached her and sat beside her. He gave his handkerchief to Nicole.

~
 

She lays on the Yonghwa’s side and facing his face. She studied his face. Seohyun felt if she really fell in love with him. Yonghwa also looked at her. He pulled Seohyun for approaching him. He kissed her forehead.

"Hyun~ah". Yonghwa called her in a whisper. "I love you"

"hmm ..?!". Seohyun could see the gentle gaze from Yonghwa.

"I'm very fortunate have you on my side." Yonghwa hugged her. He put his face in her neck and smelled her scent. Seohyun’s body trembled everytime Yonghwa touch her.

"Will you wait for me?", asked Seohyun and she was still in his arms.

"What do you mean wait for you?". Yonghwa felt somewhat confused.

"wait for me until I could release myself from Kyuhyun"

"I'll be patiently waiting for you. " Yonghwa kissed her hair and closed his eyes.


~
 

Joon stood up and said hello to Nicole. "Anneyeonghaseyo"

"Anneyeonghaseyo". Nicole smiled at him.

They sat and chatted in the cafe. Joon very happy to see Nicole. She was a cheerful and pleasant girl. As they were talking, Nicole’s handphone rang.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"Gyuri?"

"De, it's me Gyuri"

"What is it?"

"I'll go get my book in Kyuhyun’s apartment"

"You’re going to Kyuhyun’s apartment?"

Joon immediately frowned when he heard that name. He wondered whether Nicole knows about Kyuhyun.

"De"

"Ok be careful Gyuri"

"Who Gyuri?". Lee Joon still staring at Nicole.

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

Nicole put her handphone on the table and smiled to see Joon. He became very curious about Nicole.

"You want to go home?", Joon asked politely.

"De, it was night. I must go home"

"I'll atke you. I brought the car ", he said.

They come out from the cafe and walked toward the Joon’s car. He drove up Nicole in front of her apartment building.

"Thanks oppa." Nicole smiled sweetly to Joon.

"You're welcome, what floor you live on?"

"I live on the 7th floor number 712 ", said Nicole.

"Oh .. okay. maybe later I will visit you"

"De, thanks again oppa". Nicole fell from the his car and waved to Joon. Joon noticed Nicole until she entered the apartment building. He'll find out about Kyuhyun through Nicole.