I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 1

She glanced at Kyuhyun who sat beside her. Seohyun always felt guilty when she saw Kyuhyun. Actually she wanted to be alone in the library, but suddenly Kyuhyun came and forced to accompany her to the library. Seohyun just silent and her thought are not drawn to the book she read. She still remember 4 months ago, they met when Kyuhyun came to saw Gyuri to restore the CD that he borrowed. Seohyun and Gyuri is a close friend and they live one apartment with Nicole. They are from same faculty with major acting at Dongguk University. Seohyun have never felt attracted to any man. But Kyuhyun interested to Seohyun. Kyuhyun always saw Gyuri, when in fact he wanted to met with Seohyun. When Kyuhyun declared his love to Seohyun, she was a little hesitant and Gyuri very pleased to know that.

In the night, Gyuri come to saw Seohyun in her room. She sat in front of Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, is that true if Kyuhyun declare his love to you?", Gyuri asked curiously. Seohyun paused to hear that question.

"Yes", replied Seohyun with brief.

"He finally told you. I was expecting." Gyuri smiled at the Seohyun’s answer. "Are you going to accept his love?"

"I don’t know." Seohyun not dare look at Gyuri. She didn’t want to upset her if she said she didn’t like Kyuhyun.

"Hmm, Seohyun. He is a good man. I know him very much"

"Yes I know." Seohyun tried to smile to Gyuri. In the midnight Seohyun knocked on Nicole's room and came into her room. She saw Nicole was doing her paper for tomorrow morning.

"Nicole", call Seohyun. She stepped in slowly and sat on the Nicole’s bed.

"I know what you want to say, Hyunnie", said Nicole and she looked at Seohyun. "You are confused about whether you will accept or not Kyuhyun’s love?". Seohyun nodded with a limp. "If you don’t love him you'd better tell the truth"

"But ..."

"No but, listen to me okay." Nicole said firmly to Seohyun. She didn’t want her friend to take the wrong decision

But in the end Seohyun received Kyuhyun’s love, although she didn’t love him. She didn’t have the heart to refuse his love, because the next day Kyuhyun waited Seohyun in campus cafeteria with wet clothes due to rain. Also in the next day Kyuhyun got fever. Nicole somewhat disappointed with the decision taken by Seohyun.

"I knew he was sick. But that's not the right reason. Hyunnie, love is not a game. I'll be very sorry for Kyuhyun if you lied to him like this." Nicole said with a little angry and she left Seohyun who sat quietly in her bed.

"Oh god"


"What’s wrong Seohyun?", asked Kyuhyun who saw Seohyun daydreaming. "Why are you daydreaming?" He smiled at the Seohyun’s shocked face.

"Hmm, no nothing.". Seohyun became flustered and suddenly her handphone vibrated. She immediately saw her handphone
"Yoona"

"Who sent the message?", Asked Kyuhyun who tried to saw her handphone screen and Seohyun directly attractive her handphone.

"From Yoona. She wants to meet me today ", said Seohyun with a small smile. She knew that now she is lying. Yoona actually sent the message because she wanted to borrow her book.

"Oh, when?"

"right now". Seohyun bit her lower lip "oh please, believe me"

"Okay, I'll come home now. You have to be careful." Kyuhyun wanted to kiss her forehead but Seohyun directly stood up. Kyuhyun seemed to understand because this is her first time in a relationship. "Ok bye"

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who walk toward the exit door. She exhaled her breath with relief. "Oh no what is wrong with you Seohyun??". She immediately cleared her books quickly and 20 minutes later she came out from the library. She looked toward the parking lot and Kyuhyun’s car was gone. She issued her handphone and called Yoona.

"hello Yoona, where are you?"

"hello Seohyun, I was in the faculty building"

"Okay I'll get there. Wait for me"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Seohyun stepped quickly toward the faculty building. She didn’t want to go back to the apartment, because Kyuhyun probably will go there if he called and asked where she was. Moreover, Nicole and Gyuri are busy with their respective college paper. So they rarely spend time together because they have more paper. She saw Yoona was talking with her friend. She is close friend with Yoona because they are from the same school in the senior high school. She immediately approached Yoona and patted her shoulder.

"Yoona", She called and Yoona looked at her.

"Seohyun". Yoona called her name with excited. "Hyun Mi okay we will meet again tomorrow". She waved her hand to her friend who walked away from her.

"Yoona, you want to borrow a book from me?"

"Yes, but you can give it to me tomorrow." Yoona sitting in a chair and Seohyun sat down beside her directly as well.

"Hmm ..". Seohyun sighed and leaned her back in the chair.

"What's wrong with you Seohyun. There’s a problem?"

"I ..., I feel very guilty to Kyuhyun. I don’t love him." Seohyun paused and Yoona frowned.

"Really?", asked Yoona who don’t believe with Seohyun’s words "why are you in a relationship with him?"

"I can’t bear to him Yoona, he was sick when he asked for the answer from me and I don’t have the heart to refuse. Moreover, he is Gyuri’s friend"

"MWO?, Seohyun this is a mistake. He will get hurt. Do you allow him to touch you? ", Yoona asked curious and she looked Seohyun. Seohyun shook her head. "You wouldn’t let him hold your hand?"

"He ever held my hand but I pulled my hand. He several times tried to kiss my forehead, but I don’t want him to do it to me "

"Aish, Seohyun ....". Yoona surprised to hear the Seohyun’s answer and she sighed. She grinned and shook her head. She didn’t believe with Seohyun’s words. She knew Seohyun very innocent, but Kyuhyun would feel hurt if Seohyun still didn’t allow him to touch her. "Ok no skinship"

"Oh Yoona. I don’t want to go home to my apartment right now. Gyuri and Nicole wasn’t there. Maybe they will come home at night. Kyuhyun will call me and if he knows I was in the apartment, he will immediately go there"

"Hmng? You scare if he comes into your apartment?"

"De, he ever did that. And I was lucky because at that time Nicole is in the apartment." Seohyun bit her lip. She didn’t want to see him in the apartment again and today she will be alone in her apartement. "I'll go with you"

"Hng?". Yoona surprised to hear the Seohyun’s words. "I'll meet Jonghyun today"

"Jonghyun?"

"Yes, Lee Jonghyun. He's my new boyfriend. He’s a student from business school faculty at this university," said Yoona with smiling broadly.

"Don’t you have a relationship with Taecyeon?", asked Seohyun with curiosity. Since last month she saw Yoona still in a relationship with him.

"He’s the past Hyunnie". Yoona’s face turned into a very sad and she bowed her face.

"Why with him?"

"He ... was cheating from me", replied Yoona with sound bitter.

"Ah sincha?". Seohyun just silent after heard the Yoona’s answer.

"But now I already have Jonghyun. He was very kind to me". Yoona's voice became excited. "Because you want to come with me. I’ll introduce him to you today. We're going into music room"

"Music room?"

"He’s in the music room now. He liked to be there along with his friends." Yoona stood up and pulled Seohyun’s right hand. They walked toward the music room. Actually since in the beginning, Seohyun are eager to enter the music room. But she was alone and just past the room. When they entered the music room, the sound of someone who was singing and his voice caught Seohyun’s attention. Yoona smiled and waved at a man who wore a white shirt. Without knowing by Seohyun, she tapped her foot to the rhythm of the song. Her eyes fixed on the man who sang that song. His voice, his smile, and his face caught Seohyun’s attention. She had never felt like this before.

Not long after the song was finished sung by that man. Seohyun saw the man who wore white shirt approached Yoona and he hugged her.

"Oppa". Yoona very excited when she hugged that man and Seohyun just shook her head to saw her friend spoiled attitude. "Ow Seohyun, this is Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun"

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Lee Jonghyun," said that man introduced himself to Seohyun and he bowed to her.

"oh Annyeong haseyo, I'm Seo Joohyun, you can call me Seohyun." Seohyun bowed to Jonghyun.

Then Jonghyun introduced his friends to Yoona and Seohyun. "oh They are my friends, the vocalist Jung Yonghwa, the basist Lee Jungshin, and the drummer Kang Minhyuk"

"Oh annyeong haseyo", said Yoona and Seohyun simultaneously. Seohyun saw Yonghwa smiled at her.

NOTE : i'm so very glad if you can give me a comment so i willn't be so upset. i'm so sorry if my english not good, but i want to show you my best. thanks and please subcribe me okay.