I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 5

"Seohyun?". Yonghwa still surprised to see Seohyun standing in front of his apartment. "How did you know my apartment? And why are you here?"

"I deliver the foods for you and want to visit you." Seohyun tried to cover her nervousness. This is the first time for her to get into the Yonghwa’s apartment and she’s alone.

"De? You bring the foods and fruits?"

"De"

Yonghwa smiled and his heart was glad when he saw Seohyun standing in front of him. A small smile tugging at his lips. "come in"

Seohyun entered the Yonghwa’s apartment. She looked around, the whole room very neatly arranged. She was quite surprised to see Yonghwa’s apartment very tidy. Because the male is identical with the image very messy. She also saw the Yonghwa’s face like someone who just woke up. He told Seohyun to sitting on the couch.

"What do you want to drink?", asked Yonghwa to Seohyun. She tried to relax in front of him.

"Hmm, I want a fresh drink." Seohyun smiled answer Yonghwa’s question. "Hng, anything"

"Okay, I'll bring you orange juice." Yonghwa walked to the kitchen and took two glasses. He filled the glasses with the orange juice that he took from the refrigerator. Then he headed to the living room and put the glasses on the table in front of Seohyun.

"Thank you", said Seohyun. Yonghwa sat beside her. He could see Seohyun very awkward. Her legs move up and both hands holding each other. Actually he can’t relax, his heart pounding.

"I was surprised to see you standing in front of my door"

"De? At first I was invited because Yoona and Jonghyun oppa want to visit you. But Jonghyun oppa needs to go to Busan today and Yoona’s mother had a heart attack so she had to go to hospital immediately. So they can’t come to your apartment. Because I and Yoona are shopping, therefore I deliver the foods and fruits we had bought, "said Seohyun explained.

"Ah sincha? Jonghyun needs to go to Busan and Yoona had to go to the hospital? Hmm ... thanks because you want to come here." He scratched his head.

"I heard from Yoona, you’re sick"

"Hng? I'm sick? De, my stomach was very sore for 2 days"

"Why you don’t go to the doctor?", asked Seohyun and she facing Yonghwa. "If you're sick, you should immediately see a doctor"

"Hmm, I ...."

"Why? Are you fear with doctor?", asked Seohyun with mocking smile.

"Aniyo, I just haven’t had time to go to the doctor. I ....". Yonghwa holding his stomach and he was rushed to the bathroom. Seohyun somewhat anxious to see what happens to Yonghwa.

"I have to bring him to the doctor," said Seohyun in her heart. 15 minutes later Yonghwa out from the bathroom. His face was quite pale and Seohyun approached him.

"I'll take you to the doctor today", said Seohyun with confidence.

"MWO? You want to take me to the doctor? ". Yonghwa surprised to hear the Seohyun’s words.

"De, I ask for your car keys and now you'd better change your clothes". Seohyun ordered him and she stared boldly to Yonghwa.

"You ..."

"Why?". Seohyun looked at Yonghwa. He turned his gaze, he hated the hospital. He paused and sighed quietly. "Well if you don’t want to the hospital. I willn’t force you ", said Seohyun. Yonghwa looked her back and he smiled at Seohyun.

"I don’t mind to go to the hospital. I'll follow your order. I'll take my car keys in my room." Yonghwa walked toward his room. He took the car keys and gave it to Seohyun. "I'm going to change clothes. Wait for me in the living room "

"Okay"

15 minutes later, Yonghwa was dressed neatly. Then he walked over Seohyun. "I'm ready to go"

"Okay. We went to the doctor now." Seohyun smiled and Yonghwa looked at her. He couldn’t stop smiling. He didn’t know why he could easily follow the Seohyun’s order to see a doctor. Though he wasn’t very like with the hospital. Seohyun drive Yonghwa’s car carefully and Yonghwa tempted to . "you're very careful Seohyun"

"De, I must be careful Mr. Yonghwa "

They had got to the hospital. After they register, not long before the nurse called on the Yonghwa’s name and Seohyun accompany him into the doctor’s room. After that it turns out doctor wants Yonghwa do the rontgent to know the disease. Seohyun waited outside the room, while Yonghwa do the rontgent. She didn’t know if Kyuhyun was in the same hospital.

 

~


Kyuhyun out from the cafetaria hospital. He holds the bottle of mineral water in his right hand. He walked toward the elevator. He is pressing one button from the elevator and waited for the elevator doors open. He looked around and when he looked to the right he accidentally saw Seohyun. When Kyuhyun will stepped to approached Seohyun, the elevator doors open. He turned toward the elevator and he was very surprised to see someone coming out from the elevator.

"Yeon Hee?". Kyuhyun looked at the woman standing in front of him. He doesn’t believe to see her again. The women who have disappeared from the front of him for 3 years.

"Kyuhyun?". She was surprised to see Kyuhyun. She was silent for a moment as she looked at Kyuhyun. The memories for 3 years ago present in her memory. She tried to divert her mind. "How are you Kyuhyun?"

"I’m ... okay", said Kyuhyun. His mouth as if bolted shut when he saw Yeon Hee. He doesn’t believe God will bring him to meet with Lee Yeon Hee again. He thought he would never see her again. With the courage he has, he said something to Yeon Hee.

"I'm glad to see you again, can we talk?"

Yeon Hee somewhat surprised, but she couldn’t deceive herself if she wanted to speak with Kyuhyun. "De"

"Okay, what if we talk in cafetaria at this hospital?", asked Kyuhyun and Yeon Hee nodded her head. They walked nervously and awkwardly toward cafetaria hospital. Kyuhyun forgets Seohyun for a moment. His mind is currently distracted by Yeon Hee. The women who he had loved 3 years ago.

~


After Yonghwa do the rontgent and doctor told the results, he and Seohyun want to go home. Yonghwa asked if Seohyun wants to go home after she accompanied him to the hospital.

"Hmm, don’t I promise to you if I will cook porridge for you", said Seohyun as they walked toward the park. "And you must reduce to drink coffee"

"Ah sincha? De, I willn’t drink too much coffee. I thought you were just kidding when you said you'd make me porridge!. But, hmm, can you cook? ", Yonghwa teasing her. Seohyun sighed and glanced at him a little sharply.

"Of course I can cook!". Seohyun opened the Yonghwa’s car door.

"I driving the car this time," said Yonghwa suddenly. He walked over to Seohyun.

"But you're still sick. Let me drive your car"

"But I ..."

"It's okay Yonghwa oppa", said Seohyun convince Yonghwa.

"Hng ... okay". Yonghwa sighed and grinned. He followed what was said by Seohyun. She smiled when she saw Yonghwa pouted his lips. "He's so cute"
 
~


Kyuhyun was sitting in front of Yeon Hee. He still felt awkward. His feelings is very uncertain. He also saw Yeon Hee feels a little uneasy. But he tried to calm in front of Kyuhyun.

"how are you Yeon Hee?", asked Kyuhyun. Yeon Hee's face didn’t change. She’s more mature and beautiful.

"I'm fine", replied Yeon Hee. She really doesn’t know will meet Kyuhyun. She hasn’t prepared herself. She tried hard to get over Kyuhyun for 3 years.

"I heard from Gyuri, you study abroad?!"

"De, I was studying abroad, specifically in Australia"

"But .. why are you in Seoul?"

"I'm already married to someone. I decided to move to Seoul because my husband was transferred assigned to Seoul"

"Ah sinchayo?". There is a feeling of sadness in the Kyuhyun’s heart. He didn’t know whether he should be angry or hate to Yeon Hee. He remembered the incident 3 years ago, Yeon Hee suddenly came to him and asked to break up. When Kyuhyun would meet her in the next day, Yeon Hee had already left for abroad. At that moment his heart was torn apart. "So that the reason you break up with me because you decided to study abroad?!"

Yeon Hee looked at Kyuhyun. She bit her lower lip. There's something in secret by Yeon Hee for 3 years from Kyuhyun. She's still not ready to say it to Kyuhyun. Because all this time she thought if she let the secret might be lurking.

"Where’s your husband work?"

"He ... he’s a doctor at this hospital"

"De? What's his name? ", Kyuhyun asked calmly.

"Shim Changmin"

"Shim Changmin? Doctor Changmin?"

"De, do you know him?", Yeon Hee asked when Kyuhyun recognizes her husband's name.

"Oh he's a doctor who handles my brother Minho. He’s being treated in this hospital"
Suddenly the Yeon Hee’s handphone vibrate, she reads message in her handphone. Then she lifted her head and looked at Kyuhyun."Sorry, I must go"

"Oh, de “. Kyuhyun tried to smile at Yeon Hee.

"glad to see you again Kyuhyun ," said Yeon Hee before she stepped leave Kyuhyun.
"Yes, me too Yeon Hee"

Yeon Hee stepped out from the cafeteria. When she walked quite a distance from the cafeteria. She couldn’t hold her grief. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She tried to wipe tears from her eyes, suddenly there’s someone who patted her shoulder gently. She turned and saw a handsome man who wore a white coat smiled at her.

"Changmin oppa", she called.

"Yeon Hee why are you crying?. He wiped tears from her cheeks. She immediately hugged Changmin and cry in his arms.

"I met with him"

"Really?"

"De, God finally brought me to met with him"

"Yeoh Hee, I think JungMin should know who is his biological father"

"I also think the same thing with you. I can’t run away again. Changmin oppa ..."

"De?". Changmin rubbed her back.

"Lee Joon oppa also already know the truth", said Yeon Hee. Changmin wrinkling his forehead and off his arms quietly.

"Shincayo? When?"

"He already knew a month ago. When we visited him in German"

"Whether that’s the reason Lee Joon returned to Seoul?"

"De, he wants to know who is JungMin’s biological father"

~


Seohyun cooks porridge for Yonghwa. She certainly can make a porridge. Although she still has much to learn to make other foods, she will learn little by little. Yonghwa felt thirsty and went to the kitchen. When he saw Seohyun from behind. He smiled so wide, he really like looking at Seohyun who are cooking in the back. Seohyun felt like someone was watching. She looked back and saw Yonghwa who were staring at her.

"Why are you standing there?", asked Seohyun blushed.

"I love to see when you're cooking." Yonghwa walked over Seohyun. He stood beside her. When he saw the porridge cooked by Seohyun. He unconsciously put his left hand at Seohyun’s waist. Seohyun gasped in surprise, but she immediately cover her nervousness. Her heart was beating fast. She wants Yonghwa’s hand to stay at her waist. Yes, she loved it.