I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 13

 

Yoona’s tears flowed down on her cheeks as she sat at her mother bedside. She didn’t know whether she should be angry or feel sorry for her father. She knew what his father had done was for her mother's recovery. But why her father should be indebted to someone else. She looked at her mother's face was asleep. Mother's health condition was getting better, but she still had in-patient in hospital.

"Omma, Yoona want to see omma healthy again." Yoona's voice quivered with quietly. She gently her mother hair.

Jonghyun waited outside the Yoona’s mother room. He sat down with feeling of nervous and held his handphone with no patience. Several times he stared at the screen phone. He wanted to hear the news from his father as soon as possible. Suddenly the handphone rang. He was silent when he saw the caller id and pick it up.

"Hallo Appa"

~
 

"Seohyun ~ ah", Yonghwa whispered in the her ear. She was still asleep on the couch. She just moved her body slightly.

Yonghwa touched her nose and pulled his breath slowly. He really fell in love with this girl. Although this girl has had a lover. Yonghwa knew he had made a mistake. But he couldn’t avoid his own feeling. If he's avoided his feeling, then he would feel tortured.

One name that always comes to his mind when he was with Seohyun, that’s Kyuhyun. He always wondered to himself what if Kyuhyun knew if he had captured Seohyun from his side. He stared at the her face carefully. Yonghwa shook his head. "No. I've been through this relationship with Seohyun. I will never surrender"

Seohyun felt Yonghwa’s breath on her face. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Yonghwa were staring at her. She smiled and her hand rubbed his cheek.

"Oppa, are you thinking about something?", asked Seohyun to him. He just silent but Seohyun easily find out the answer. "Oppa"

Yonghwa looked at her "I love you Hyun~ah"

"I know you're thinking about our relationship and Kyuhyun." She got up and sat down facing Yonghwa. He gave Seohyun a smile. Seohyun hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. "I'll always be beside you Oppa".

Yonghwa put his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes. "I will always love you Hyun~ah"
"I know Oppa". Seohyun felt Yonghwa’s heart beat fast. She didn’t want to let go that hug.

~


Jonghyun approached Yoona and pulled her to him. He hugged her tightly. He didn’t want to let go that hug. Yoona felt weird with Jonghyun’s attitude.

"Oppa", called Yoona. "What's wrong oppa?"

Jonghyun let go of his embrace and stared at Yoona's face carefully. He cleared his throat and sighed quietly. That made Yoona increasingly wondering.

"My father paid your father's debts to Mr. Ok ", said Jonghyun and Yoona surprised to hear that.

"What do you mean?"

"I asked my father to pay off your father debt"

"Oppa". Yoona shook her head sadly. "I don’t want to bother you"

"Yoona, I beg you this is my way to help you, I can’t see you married with Taeyeon". Jonghyun stared at her with wistful eyes. He cupped her cheeks. "I can’t Yoona"

"Oppa". Yoona couldn’t say anything. But she saw Jonghyun wanted to say something but he held it. "You want to say something?"

He closed his eyes for a moment and looked back at Yoona. He put his hands on her waist. "I will continue my study in America"

"Hng? What? ". Yoona unconsciously retreated one step from Jonghyun. His hands regardless of from her waist.

"I accept my father's offer Yoona"

"So you'll leave me?". Tears began streaming down on her cheeks.

"Not now Yoona. Heyy, I'm still here beside you", said Jonghyun. He tried to make Yoona calm. He didn’t want to make her feeling became frantic.

"But .... you will still leave me", said Yoona. She was angry at herself. She didn’t want to be apart from Jonghyun although for a moment.

"I want you to wait for me Yoona". Jonghyun stepped forward, his arms hugged her waist. He hugged her tightly. "I will not let you go from my side Yoona".

Yoona put her chin on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to separate from him.

~


"She’s not go home to the apartment tonight?". Kyuhyun was silent when he heard Nicole’s words.

"de, Kyuhyun. I think now Seohyun spent more time at her aunt's house"

Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch and Gyuri saw him when she came out from her room.

"hi Kyuhyun. " Gyuri approached him. "Seohyun not home today"

Kyuhyun didn’t respond to what was said by Gyuri. He just sat there and he seemed to think of something.

"what's wrong Kyuhyun?", asked Gyuri.

"I think something weird with Seohyun. She seems to hide something from me".

Gyuri listened Kyuhyun and started to think. She also felt something strange with Seohyun. She was very often went to her aunt's house and stayed there. Gyuri didn’t say anything.

"Gyuri, Seohyun loves me?". Kyuhyun looked at her. He wanted to know her answer.

She couldn’t answer because she didn’t know the answer. She didn’t know Seohyun loves Kyuhyun or not. She never said it to her.

"if I should answer your question Kyuhyun? I'm not Seohyun. I don’t know Kyuhyun." Gyuri looked at the glass in front of her. She could only give that answer to Kyuhyun.

"I'm sorry Gyuri". Kyuhyun felt guilty asking it to Gyuri.

Nicole just silent when she heard the Kyuhyun’s question and Gyuri’s answer from behind the door of her room. She took a deep breath and sighed quietly. She knew the answer. Kyuhyun should asked her not Gyuri. Nicole leaned her head into the door because she feel confused. Her mind were interrupted by a voice from her handphone. She took the phone.

"Hello Joon Oppa"

~



Taecyeon felt angry and slammed the phone to the floor. He didn’t care about his handphone. Now he only think about Yoona. He loved that girl. Taecyeon realized he had made ​​many mistakes to Yoona. In addition he had an affair with another woman, he was also almost Yoona.
From all the women who was approached by him, Yoona very different. The love that is given by Yoona very sincere. But he destroyed it and made Yoona really hate him.

His father told him that Yoona's father had paid off his debt. There will be no marriage between them.

"arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yoona". He shouted angrily.

He sat on his bed and covered his face with his ​​hands. He remembered how Yoona cried when he almost her.

"I hate you Taecyeon. I don’t want your dirty hands to touch me again ", cried Yoona. She was crying hard and ran left Taecyeon. Her clothes were torn because of drop in securely by Taecyeon. He sat on the floor and hit the floor in anger because of his mistake.

~


Seohyun stayed again in the Yonghwa’s apartment. She didn’t know why she was reluctant to return to her apartment. She always lied to Gyuri and Nicole that she will be staying at her aunt's house. She didn’t want them to know.

Seohyun leaned over and facing Yonghwa. He was asleep and she looked at his face carefully in the dark. This is the second time for them to sleep in the same bed again. Now they didn’t feel awkward anymore. Yonghwa always able to control himself.

Every time Seohyun wanted to talk about their relationship, Kyuhyun always no time with her. When Seohyun wanted to say it, there's always Gyuri and Nicole on around them. Seohyun tried to close her eyes and hugged Yonghwa.

~


"Hello Omma". Seo HyoRim smiled when she called her mother. "I'm going home to Busan tomorrow"

Not long after she turned off her handphone. She walked into her room and took Yonghwa’s photo. "Yonghwa, do you know if I love you?"


HyoRim smiled a little when her mother introduced her to Tiffany. She noticed every Tiffany’s movement. Her mother approached her and whispered in her ear "Make friend with Tiffany, honey. She will become your step sister". HyoRim immediately turned her head to her mother. She never expected to have a sister. What will happen? That’s the question always comes up in her mind. Her parents have been divorced and she was very sad. HyoRim is an only child. She never has a sister or brother.

She was 15 years old when her mother married to Tiffany's father. There was no sense of envy and jealousy in her heart. She was pleased to see her mother happy. HyoRim attended the same school with Tiffany. She loved the Tiffany’s cheerful attitude. But there was another figure on her mind. Yonghwa. That man was very smart, warm, friendly, and very kind to HyoRim. She always watched him from afar. Her tongue always locked when she was around Yonghwa and Tiffany knew that.

"HyoRim" Tiffany whispered when she called her name. "You like Yonghwa?"

HyoRim blushed and smiled "de"

"Ahh, I'll help you", said Tiffany.

HyoRim smiled when she heard Tiffany’s words. She saw Tiffany tried to help her to get close to Yonghwa. But…..

HyoRim clenched her right hand when she saw and heard Yonghwa’s words. He declared his love for Tiffany. She wanted to cry but she held that.

"Yong ...". Tiffany tried to free her hands from Yonghwa.

"Tiffany, I like you. Why? ", Yonghwa asked, puzzled.

Tiffany saw HyoRim ran away from them. "HYORIM"

Tiffany tried to chase her but she ran fast. She returned to her home leave Yonghwa alone.

She knocked on HyoRim’s room but no answer from inside. "HyoRim, I beg you to open the door," said Tiffany. She put her forehead on the door.

HyoRim didn’t move from her bed. Tears streamed down on her cheeks and her chest still felt tight.

3 years later

HyoRim turned her face and ran quickly. She was very sick. She didn’t want to see Yonghwa and Tiffany. Her heart was burning with jealousy. She went into her car and yelled loudly.

"I don’t take it anymore", shouted HyoRim. "I hate you tiffany. I hate you"

When she arrived at her house, she went into her room and locked it. She sat on the floor and cried.

"I hate you Tiffany. You have captured all the people I care about." HyoRim’s chest rumbled because feeling of anger. She remembered how her mother very concerned with Tiffany compared to her. She hit the floor several times.

"I'll make you pay for this Tiffany. I will not cry anymore. I'll take all mine"



HyoRim looked at Yonghwa’s photo sharply. ”Yonghwa, I give you time to forget Tiffany. I always love you, Yonghwa”

She took her handphone and called someone. "Hello JungMo, I have a job for you. Find out where Yonghwa lives right now"

~


Joon entered the club. Danniel called him and they will meet at the club. Joon could recognize him easily and approached him. He sat beside Danniel.

"Hi", said Joon.

Danniel glanced to his side. "Hi Joon"

"What have you found?"

"I get what you want. " Danniel out an envelope. "In this envelope there are some photos"

Joon took it and pulled out the contents in the envelope. He was interested when he saw the photos.

"the man in a suit is Cho Siwon. He had died because of suicide. He is Kyuhyun’s brother," said Danniel and Joon saw other photos.

"who is this girl?"

"Kyuhyun’s sister. Her name is Cho Sulli. She’s a student at Yonsei University"

"ah sincha?". Joon glanced to Danniel. "This is so interesting"

"hmm". Joon grinned when he heard all the information from Danniel.

~


HyoRim smiled when her mother opened the door. "Hi Omma"

"HyoRim". Her mother hugged her and her hair. "I miss you, honey"

"Me too Omma"

As she hugged her mother, she saw Tiffany’s photo and looked at it sharply.
"I'm back Tiffany"