I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 3

Seohyun pouted her lips and her fore finger with a lively looked for book that she wanted to read in the book shelf. She really liked being in the library and spend her time to reading a book. She took a few books that she thought these books aren’t too thick. Then she walked toward the area of music, she will take a book that caught her attention, but there was a hand that also will take that book. Seohyun turned and saw Yonghwa standing beside her.

"You will take this book?", asked Seohyun, she smiled and Yonghwa somewhat surprised to see Seohyun standing beside him.

"Yes, but if you want to read that book. I'll look for another book," said Yonghwa politely. When Yonghwa would turn his body, Seohyun pulled his arm.

"I'll look for another book, I've taken too many books", said Seohyun smiled and she shows the books that she was held. Yonghwa chuckled and he took that music book.

"Okay, I'll take it". Seohyun and Yonghwa walked together to the seats in the library.

"You like to visit the library too?", asked Seohyun and she pulled out a chair for her occupied.

"Hmm, if I need a book to my paper", he said, he took out his laptop and put it on the table.

"But why do you take music book, shouldn’t you take a business book?". Seohyun appointed music book taken by Yonghwa.

"I also took the business book." Yonghwa show business book which he took from a book shelf. "You seem very fond of reading, you took a lot of books." Yonghwa counting book that is carried by Seohyun. "And these books are also pretty thick"

"I really like it", replied Seohyun with feelings of pleasure.

"Yes I know, I can see from your eyes. Your eyes will widen when you see the book", teased Yonghwa and Seohyun blushed.

"Sinchayo?", asked Seohyun somewhat surprised. "I never saw it"

"You should take a mirror when you will take the book so you can see the expression on your face", said Yonghwa suggested. He wore his glasses and he opened a file on his laptop. Seohyun saw him, she saw a different side of Yonghwa when he wore glasses. He looks like a genius handsome man. Seohyun must admit that Yonghwa is the figure of a man who attracted her attention. There was a magnet around him that made Seohyun couldn’t let go of her attention. She felt comfortable being in close with Yonghwa.

"why you aren’t with Jonghyun?", asked Seohyun while reading her book. She really couldn’t concentrate when Yonghwa was at her side.

"No, he wants to see Yoona", replied Yonghwa and he smiled to Seohyun. 
Yonghwa also feel comfortable to be near with Seohyun. Although he must face the fact that Seohyun already have a boyfriend. He just wanted to be a good friend for Seohyun. He tried to throw away his thought to a relationship that is too far with Seohyun.

"I like the song that you sang yesterday," said Seohyun suddenly.

"Ah sinchayo?", asked Yonghwa and his eyes still focused on his laptop.

"De, what's that song for your girlfriend?"

"No, I don’t have time to establish a relationship"

"Ah, you must lie, the song was very romantic. That is impossible if that song you make if not inspired by your girlfriend." Seohyun looked at him. She rather not believe what was said by Yonghwa.

"I'm telling the truth. I'm just inspired by Jonghyun. He always told his love story with Yoona, then I created that song." Yonghwa looked at her and he smiled. "I don’t lie"

"Hmm, you must be very close friend with Jonghyun". Yonghwa initially wanted to concentrate work on his paper, but it turns out he chatted with Seohyun. They feel very comfortable with each other. Yonghwa began to dare to tempt Seohyun with his jokes and Seohyun also liked it. Yonghwa really like it if Seohyun’s face blushed and turned into bright red.

Nicole stepped quickly into the library, she was in a hurry to find a book that will she borrow. The book was very important for her paper tomorrow. She grumbled to herself because the air is very hot today and her paper pile up. She's looking for the book using library computer. She immediately noted the book number and simply look. When Nicole was getting a book she was looking for, she saw Seohyun vaguely.

"She's like Seohyun". Nicole tried to see again. "that’s Seohyun". She saw Seohyun speak quite familiar with a man. "Who is he? Why Seohyun very comfortable talking with him." Nicole wanted to approach Seohyun, but suddenly her handphone rang. She immediately picked it up. "Hello Yuri, yes I will immediately go there". Nicole rushes to saw the librarian to borrow book. But Nicole wondered in her heart who is that man.

~


Yonghwa and Seohyun parted outside the library. Yonghwa waved his hand and Seohyun waved back. She saw Yonghwa walked to his car and ride it. After the Yonghwa’s car was going pretty far, Seohyun’s handphone rang. Seohyun saw the handphone screen, "Kyuhyun?"

"Hello"

"Hello Seohyun"

"De, Kyuhyun. What is it?"

"I miss you. What if we meet in the café that we usually visit at 2 pm?"

"Hmm, ok. I'll be there"

Seohyun stepped lazily. She wanted to end her relationship with Kyuhyun, but she felt no heart to do it. Kyuhyun is someone who is very kind for her. She was always wondering what she should do to say the truth about her feelings to Kyuhyun. Seohyun felt not very excited when she entered the cafe, she saw to the left and right. Then she saw Kyuhyun waved his hand toward Seohyun. She walked over to Kyuhyun.

"Seohyun", he called with happy when Seohyun approached him. Seohyun sitting in front of him. "I really want to meet you"

"Ah sincha?", asked Seohyun with a small smile.

"De, I know you are very busy. Gyuri too"

"yeah we are very busy with our paper", replied Seohyun.

The cafe door open, Yonghwa still holding his handphone near his ear.

"Yes, I've got to the cafe. Where are you? De, I saw you "

Yonghwa walked and he wasn’t aware of having passed Seohyun. He saw Lee Joon, and then he approached him.

"yah Yonghwa-ah", called Lee Joon with delight.

"Hey Joon-ah, when you come home from German?". Yonghwa sat in front of Lee Joon.

"Two days ago. I heard from Jonghyun if you moved from Busan to Seoul. Therefore, I immediately contact you. I want to meet you. We haven’t seen for a long time"

"De, I also really want to meet you", said Yonghwa laugh. They talked about many things. but suddenly... 

"Yonghwa, did you move to Seoul because of Tiffany?"

Yonghwa paused and he looked away. He leaned his back in his chair. His feelings flare up when there is someone talking about Tiffany. But he didn’t want to show it in front of his friend Lee Joon.

"I'm sorry if my question offended you." Lee Joon felt a bit guilty asking about it to Yonghwa.

"De", replied Yonghwa briefly. "I want to forget her"

"I know Tiffany really meant for you". Lee Joon could see the sadness in the Yonghwa’s eyes. He knew if Yonghwa very loved that girl.

"I want to go to the toilet", said Yonghwa and he stood up.

"Okay"

Yonghwa walked to the toilet and he saw Seohyun. He was quite surprised to see Seohyun and he saw the man sitting in front of her. Seohyun also surprised to see Yonghwa.

"Anneyonghaseyo Yonghwa-shi", said Seohyun and she bowed her head.

"Oh anneyonghaseyo Seohyun-shi", replied Yonghwa and he bowed to Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"oh Kyuhyun  this is Yonghwa-shi. Yoona's friend ", said Seohyun introduced Yonghwa to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stood up and bowed to him. He shook his right hand to Yonghwa.


"Oh I'm Kyuhyun. I’m Seohyun’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you," said Kyuhyun kindly.

"Oh this guy Seohyun’s boyfriend", Yonghwa said in his heart. There’s jealousy that suddenly descend his feelings. "Oh nice to meet you too. Sorry I had to go to the toilet ", said Yonghwa politely.

"Oh de", said Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa leaned forward once again to Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Yonghwa smiled wryly as he walked to the toilet. He was puzzled why he should felt angry when he saw Kyuhyun. Suddenly he remembered the Lee Joon’s words. Yes, he moved from Busan to Seoul because he wanted to forget about Tiffany. He really loved her, but now he must forget her. He felt that he couldn’t fall in love again to another woman, but he was very confused why he felt something different when he met with Seohyun for the first time. His heart was beating fast and he felt jealous seeing Kyuhyun. He washed his face with water. Then he saw his face in the mirror. "I'm sorry Tiffany. I have to forget you"

When he came out of the toilet and walked past the place occupied by Seohyun. He didn’t see them anymore. He looked into the window, he saw Seohyun got in the Kyuhyun’s car. He wanted to draw Seohyun’s hand and brought Seohyun away from Kyuhyun. He could only smile bitterly and walked over to Lee Joon.

"I'm sorry Yonghwa", said Lee Joon as Yonghwa already sat in front of him.

"It's okay. She’s the past Joon-ah", said Yonghwa. He tried to smile.

"De, hmm Yonghwa I want to meet with Jonghyun. Every time I called Jonghyun he would talk about his girlfriend, Yoona "

"De, he was carzy about with Yoona". Yonghwa laughed. He tried to forget Tiffany for a moment.

~


Seohyun sat on her bed. Kyuhyun really wanted to chat with Seohyun much longer. But Seohyun tried to avoid it by saying that she should rest because tonight she had to work on her paper. Finally Yonghwa met with Kyuhyun. But Seohyun felt her heart very restless. "What’s wrong with me?"