I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 15

Yoona was cold to her father, she wasn’t very talkative and quiet. Jessica knew that her sister was still angry with her father and hope that Yoona will forgive him soon. This morning, Yoona looked at herself in the mirror. Sighed softly and smiled bitterly. Her thought turned to Jonghyun and wanted to know what he was doing. She wasn’t satisfied just to hear his voice over the phone.

"You have at home." She heard his sound very heavy. Yoona silent and tried to speak.

"De, I was at home"

"I'll miss you". Jonghyun's words made her chest heaving.

"Me too", she replied quietly half-whisper.

"But we will still meet on campus." His voice became cheerful.

"De". She smiled at the sound of joy.


Yoona took her bag and got out from her room. Jessica approached her and greeted her as she stood near dining table.

"Let's breakfast", said Jessica. She put some food on the dining table. Yoona smiled and sat down. "Appa had already left to the office"

She didn’t ask about her father, but all of a sudden Jessica said that. She sat in front of Yoona. "You still mad at him?"

"Unnie, can we not talk about it this morning." Yoona cold in front of Jessica. Insert food into without looking at her.

"Okay". Jessica gave up when Yoona said that.

After breakfast, Yoona immediately took the bag that she put down beside her and kissed Jessica when she would go to college.

"Yoona be careful," said Jessica was standing near the door to see Yoona out from the fence of her house. She drew a deep breath and in her heart she hoped everything in her family would return to normal.

Yoona went to look for a taxi so that she can arrived at the campus with fast. Suddenly her hand grabbed by someone. She was shocked and turned to her side. Her face turned pale and angry to see that person.

"What do you want Taecyeon". She withdrew her hand, trying to release his grip that closely with a vengeance. She didn’t care about her hand will turn red or hurt.

"Why you can’t you give me a chance Yoona?", He asked with his sharp eyes.

"You are the past Taecyeon. I don’t want to hurt by you again. Never", she replied curtly. She managed to pull her hand when his grasp loosened.

"But I've changed". He was suddenly holding her shoulders tightly and shook her. He his face into Yoona’s face and forced to kiss her. Yoona pushed Taecyeon roughly but he was very strong. Suddenly she saw someone pulled Taecyeon’s body violently and pushed him up to fall. Yoona’s breath panting and she was very scared, then she saw the person who help her.

"Jonghyun", called her. She stepped quickly approaching Jonghyun.

"Don’t approach Yoona again or you must face me first," said Jonghyun. His face was very angry. He felt her hands hugged his waist, then he turned toward her. "Are you okay?". Yoona nodded her head and holding her crying. "I'll take you to the campus today." They left Taecyeon who sat by the roadside and he looked very angry.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh". He stamped his foot violently onto the pavement.

~


HyoRim sat quietly in one of the cafe. She stirred her drink and smiled in triumph. She already knows if Seohyun is her cousin. She only met her once, but at that time she was little and had to move to Busan when her parents divorced.

"She already has a boyfriend," said Jungmo. "I went looking for information and I will send his profile via email"

"okay, I'll wait”, replied HyoRim. She turned off her phone and looked out her window. "just only me deserve to be at his side." She grinned broadly.


She waited for someone very important and smiled when she saw that man had been standing in front of her.

"are you Ms. HyoRim? ", he asked. His face was very curious to see HyoRim.

HyoRim stood and saw him. "de, I'm HyoRim. Nice to meet you. Are you Kyuhyun?"

"de". Kyuhyun answered with little hesitation.

"please sit", said HyoRim kindly.

Kyuhyun was sitting in front HyoRim. "why are you calling me? Do you know me?"

"de, i know you. This is for you". She handed him an envelope. "open it"

Like hypnotized by her, Kyuhyun followed her words and opened the envelope that is in front of him. When he saw the contents of the envelope, his eyes widened and his breath was very crowded.

~


Sulli out her laptop from her bag and began typing her report for her duty lecture. She didn’t realize there was someone standing nearby her. But not long after she noticed and looked up.

"Hi Sulli", he said kindly. Sulli silent for a moment to recall her memory back. "do you still know me??"

Sulli looked at his face carefully and somewhat surprised to find out. "Hongki"

"de, it's me Hongki. Can i sit here? ", he asked and he gave a smile wide to Sulli.

"de", she replied haltingly.

"hi Hongki. Long time no see. How are you?",she asked. She tried to regulate her breathing and calm with her mind.

"I'm fine Sulli. How about you?"

"I'm fine too Hongki".

Sulli didn’t believe to see him again. They hadn’t met for quite a long time and it made her feeling become calm. Because she will not hurt Hongki again, actually in her deep heart she didn’t want to hurt him but she was eager to love him. Really wanted to love him. But the circumstance made her to make a decision quite bitter for her and Hongki. Sulli knew she was hurt Hongki but she didn’t know what his felt during her separation from him.

~


Joon bit surprised when he saw Nicole was standing at the front door of his apartment. She smiled so wide when Joon opened the door.

"Hi", she said warmly.

"wow, you come here??!!". He was very happy to see Nicole came to his apartment.

Nicole wanted to shake her upset feeling to Seohyun and she thought she had to meet Joon to calm her mind. Joon pulled and kissed her lips lightly.

Nicole came into Joon’s apartment and sat on the couch. She leaned her back and pulled her breath slowly. She was eager to throw away the thought that very irregular in her head. When Joon put the glasses and sat down beside her. Nicole immediately hugged him and rested her head on his chest.

"What's up Nicole?", he asked when he saw Nicole a rather strange attitude.

"Yesterday was really bad day for me and I really tortured can’t see you"

Joon her hair and kissed her. Nicole raised her face and she kissed his lips. He kissed her back. Joon was well aware that he took advantage from Nicole so he could know everything about Kyuhyun. He has been meeting him in Nicole's apartment. He tried to be friendly in front of him.

~


"that photos are fake," said Kyuhyun put that photos on the table.

"fake? Why I have to manipulate that photos? What are the benefits to me?", she asked calmly. "I don’t have time to manipulate that photos"

"so what do you want?"

"I just want you to know what has been done by your girl behind you. You believe that she is still innocent after you see these photos?". HyoRim stared at him. She could see the anger coming out from his eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"this is the real real kiss and hug. So you still want to deny it?"

Kyuhyun was silent when he heard her words. Why does he have to experience the bitterness of love for the second time in his life. Feeling angry, upset, hate mixed into one. He stood up and took the photos. "thanks Ms. HyoRim for the information"

"de Mr. Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun left her and HyoRim smiled very satisfied.

"start to play. Welcome Kyuhyun, Seohyun and especially you Yonghwa." She grinned with very happy.



Kyuhyun wringing the photos on his hands in disgust when he saw Seohyun was in a car that was parked not far from her apartment. He saw with his eyes Seohyun kissing that man in that car. Actually Kyuhyun came to Seohyun’s apartment to meet her tonight but he saw it all. He could see clearly who the woman is in the car. He felt disgusted and turned away. That photos still remained in his grasp and he returned to his car. His heart was very sick and he must accept the bitter truth.

"holy . . I hate you Seohyun. Why you're so innocent in front of me? This is really you. Okay if You want to play with my heart", he said angrily as he started his car and left the parking lot.

~


"I'm still angry with my father," Yoona said honestly. She turned her face when Jonghyun stared at her. "you know it"

"I know Yoona". He held her hand and their fingers interlocked.

"You can see how Taecyeon hurt me. I think he's gone away from my life. But .. ". She wasn’t able to resume her words.

"I'm not going to let him come near to you again"

"but you will go to the America after your study done here"

"i know". He smiled bitterly and didn’t want to continue his words.

Yoona looked at his face and taking in every curve of his face. Jonghyun could feel the longing gaze in her eyes. He moved closer toward Yoona and started kissing her. His hands touched her smooth legs and lifted her skirt. She didn’t say anything when he did that to her. He started to explore her body with his hands. She went limp with his touch. He kissed her gently, sweetly, and nibbling on her lower lips. He inserting his tongue in to taste her sweet tongue. She trembled when she felt his hands running under her shirt.

“Yoona~ah”, called him quietly. They are facing each other and he could feel her legs wrapped around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head so he could kiss her more deeper. He took her shirt off and her gaze was full of passion. They were lying on the couch and still kissing her. Her hands tried to lift his shirt and he took his shirt by himself. Jonghyun held tighter around her waist, pulled their body together and chest against chest.

“I miss you”, said her. Not long after he got up and she followed him. He stood near her. He lifted her to his room.

~


Nicole was lying on her stomach in the bed with the blanket covered her . Joon looked at her and smiled. He loved her so much and never let her go. He put his right hand in his forehead and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to think about anything right now. Not long after he felt her move and opened his eyes. She shifted her body to close with him. They faced each other and he could feel her warm breath in his face.

“hey, you wake up”, said Joon smiled. Nicole looked at his eyes and approached him. She rested her head on his chest.

“I have to call Gyuri right now”.

“okay”. His hand rubbed her and Nicole kissed his lips gently. She turned her body and reached her phone on the table near the bed. She called Gyuri.

“Gyuri”

“de Nicole. Where are you?”

“I was in my friend’s apartement. I’ll go home next morning”

“okay. Take care Nicole”

Nicole turned off her phone and turned to him. “you’ll go home next morning?”, asked him.

“de”. She sighed quietly and tried to close her eyes. He felt Nicole so weird today. She didn’t want to go home and chose to remain in his apartement.

~


"She didn’t go home to the apartment tonight," Gyuri replied when Seohyun asked about Nicole. "But she never stayed at her friend's home before. So weird"

Seohyun silent and went into her room. That's right if Nicole stayed away from her slowly as she did right now. She sat on her bed and closed her eyes.

"Nicole already knows", said Seohyun. Their faced each other. She tried to read his thought through his eyes.

"I also told Jonghyun"

Seohyun raised her left eyebrow and looked at Yonghwa by surprise. "What did he say?"

"He said if I was crazy." He smirked and suddenly turned his face. "I couldn’t cover it all"

"Me too, but Nicole is very disappointed in me"

"Jonghyun too"

"I will face any risks. I know I hurt Kyuhyun, but I think he must know the truth"

Yonghwa saw her courage in her eyes. "I just don’t want him to do something crazy to you when he knows all of this"

"I'll face it"

"You are very confident"

"I'm very confident. I don’t want to be like this anymore. Hide from him and pretend to be innocent in front of him"

Yonghwa could see her sincerity and hugged her. "I will always be at your side. I'll do anything for you"

"I know you love me Oppa"

He let go of his arms and cupped her face. He kissed her lips gently and she leaned over her body to his body. She wrapped her arms arounds his neck and their kisses more deeper. He tried to open his eyes and looked at her eyes. He felt her sweet tongue met him. He hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. She tilted her head and he moved his lips to her neck.


Seohyun’s phone rang and a little surprised to hear that. She immediately picked it up.

"Hi Seohyun"

"Kyuhyun"

"de, it's me. Can we meet tomorrow at 1 pm?"

Seohyun somewhat silent, and then .. "okay, we'll meet tomorrow at 1 pm"

"okay. see you Hyun. Bye"

"bye"

Seohyun drew her breath and threw it quietly. She felt that she will tell the truth tomorrow.