I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 11

 

"I will never marry you. Never Taecyeon ", shouted Yoona.Taecyeon just grinned when he saw Yoona.

"Yoona that was fair." Devil's smile spread across his face.

"in your dream Taecyeon." Yoona running quickly leave Taecyeon and Hyoyoen followed her from behind.

"Yoona", call Hyoyoen. "You want to go home?"

"Yes, I'm going straight home to see my father," Yoona said holding her crying. She sent a message to Jonghyun if she had come home. She wiped the tears from her eyes. She didn’t want that to happen in her life. She had forgotten Taecyeon, why he should come back into her life.

Yoona entering her house in disgust. She approached Jessica in the kitchen.

"Jessica unnie, where’s Appa?", Yoona asked. Flood the tears in her eyes.

"Yoona". Jessica turned around and faced to Yoona. "Why are you looking for Appa?"

"I want to talk an important thing with Appa", Yoona said seriously. Jessica walked slowly approached Yoona.

"What is that Yoona?"

"Unnie, I wanted to see Appa"

"He is in his work room"

Yoona walked straight to the her father work room. She opened the door without knocking door first. She was overwhelmed with feelings of anger when she approached her father.

"Appa, that’s true if you have a debt to Mr. Ok?", Yoona asked. She looked at her father with a sharp gaze.

"Where do you know that?". Her father was shocked to know that.

"Appa, Appa why should owe it to him?". Tears welled Yoona’s eyelid.

"Yoona". He approached Yoona.

"Ok Teacyeon told me everything. Appa .... ", Yoona crying in front of her father.
Her father stood stiffly heard Yoona’s words. His debt to Mr. Ok already very much. "Yoona, you ever loved Taecyeon and have a relationship with him. Appa felt you could come together again"

"Appa ...", shouted Yoona.

"Yoona, I beg to you"

"Appa want to sell me?", Yoona asked out loud. "Appa had sold me." Yoona turned around and walked quickly out of her father's workroom. Jessica immediately pursue Yoona.

"Yoona", she called. She followed Yoona to her room. Yoona took a suitcase and fill it with her clothes. She also took her belongings. "Yoona tell me, why are you so angry and why you put your clothes into the suitcase?"

"I will go from this house," said Yoona.

"Why Yoona?"

"Appa had sold me," shrieked Yoona in disgust.

"What?, Say clearly Yoona"

"Appa has a debt to Mr. Ok Taecyeon’s father. Debt would be paid off if I wanted to marry Taecyeon "

"This is crazy." Jessica shook her head.

"You know what has been done Taecyeon to me. He was having an affair with another woman and he almost me". Yoona sat on her bed and cried, Jessica hugged her. "What should I do Unnie?"

"Yoona I know it's very hard for you, but where do you want to go?".Jessica very worried to see Yoona.

"I'll see Jonghyun"

"Jonghyun?", Asked Jessica and Yoona nodded her head.

 

~


"Thank you Joon Oppa", said Nicole smiling at him. Joon with bravely brought himself to Nicole. They face each other. Nicole's face turn red. Joon really like to see it.

"I ....”. Joon staring at Nicole "I love you"

"Oppa!". Nicole bit surprised to heard Joon’s words.

"allow me to know you, " Joon said quietly. He looked at Nicole's eyes. Joon his face closer to Nicole.

~


Yoona was standing in front of the Jonghyun’s apartment. Her eyes swollen because she was crying. Jonghyun surprised to see Yoona standing in front of his apartment with a suitcase at her side. Her clothes were wet and she was shivering with cold.

"Yoona?!". Yoona hugged Jonghyun directly.

"Owh Yoona". Jonghyun surprised when Yoona hugged him tightly.

"Oppa". Yoona's voice became stuck.

"Yoona, what’s wrong?". Jonghyun rubbed the Yoona’s back. She cried on the his shoulder. Her cry made Jonghyun tightened his arms.

~


Seohyun changed her clothes and sat on the couch. She smiled as Yonghwa give her a glass of hot tea.

"When are you going home?", Yonghwa asked as he sat beside Seohyun. "I'll take you home"

"Hatchiiii".

"Hyun, are you cold?". Yonghwa shifted his body to be nearer to Seohyun and he was holding her forehead. "I think you got a fever"

"Sincahayo?". Seohyun’s head suddenly very dizzy "Oppa, I feel dizzy"

"I'll look for flu medicine in the medicine cabinet. " Yonghwa stood to take the drug. Then he gave the drug to Seohyun. "I'll make dinner and Hyun ..."

"De oppa?". Seohyun looked to Yonghwa.

"I think you should stay at my apartment tonight," said Yonghwa with some hesitation.

"Maybe". Seohyun leaned back onto the couch.

"But if you don’t want I'll take you home"

"I don’t want to go home", said Seohyun abruptly.

"Ehng? Seohyun ". Yonghwa looked at her with surprise.

"I'm tired Oppa. I'm tired of lying to Kyuhyun. I want to love you freely." Yonghwa saw Seohyun’s gaze. She paused and put her glass on her lap.

"I know Hyun." He held her hand and wipe it. "I'm also not able to undergo this kind of thing"
"I'm not going home tonight. I want to be with you"

"Hmh?". Yonghwa grinned. "Don’t you see me every day?"

"But I want to get away from my apartment tonight." Seohyun sat facing Yonghwa. "Because tonight Kyuhyun will come to the apartment to meet Gyuri"

Yonghwa sat closer to the Seohyun and he hugged her. He kissed her forehead. Seohyun lifted her face and kissed his lips.

~


Yoona sitting on the couch and she hugged her legs. Her stares was blank. Her head was dizzy and her eyes swollen because she was crying. Jonghyun gave a glass of hot tea. He placed it in front of Yoona. He looked at Yoona.

"Oppa", call Yoona quietly. "You know why I asked for the break up fromTaecyeon?"

Jonghyun stared at her. "because ... he was having an affair with another woman?", replied Jonghyun. Then he saw Yoona looked at him.

"I want to tell you one thing, but I beg you"

"What is that Yoona?"

"I beg you not to hate me. " Yoona looked at him.

"I promise I will not hate you "

"Oppa ...". Yoona looked at him and her tears streaming down in her cheeks. "Taecyeon been almost me."

Jonghyun widen his eyes because Yoona never said that thing to him. He thought nothing has happened to Yoona after she breaks up from Taecyeon.

"I know you will hate me." Yoona crying again.

"Yoona". Jonghyun approached her and pulled her body. Hehugged Yoona. "I would be very foolish if I hate you Yoona". He kissed her forehead.

"Oppa"

"de Yoona?"

"My father had sold me"

"What do you mean?"

"My father has a debt to the Taecyeon’s father . My father wanted me to marry with Taecyeon and I know this is all his idea"

Jonghyun's face became very serious. He snorted angrily and clenched his hand. "bastard". His hand hit the table.

"Oppa". Yoona took his hand.

"I'm definitely going to help you. " He hugged her tightly.

~


"You'd better sleep", said Yonghwa when Seohyun put her head in his lap. "You sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch"

Seohyun nodded her head, she felt her head very dizzy. She got up slowly and walked to follow Yonghwa.

When Seohyun was lying in bed, suddenly she pulled his hand. "Oppa, I want you to sleep here"

"Ehng?". Yonghwa frowned. "I can sleep on the couch"

"Oppa, tonight the air very cold. I believe you Oppa".

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with great doubt. He knows if he can control himself, but he was never in the same bed with a woman. Although he ever had a relationship with Tiffany, but he was never in the same bed with her.

Finally Yonghwa lays down beside Seohyun. They face each other. "Hnghh ... Seohyun I think I'll catch the flu from you", he teased.

"Ah Oppa, jeongmal". She hit his chest slowly. He held her hand, then he kissed her lips gently.

~


Yoona stood stiffly while Jonghyun led her to his room.

"go to sleep". Jonghyun kissed her forehead and turned around.Yoona suddenly withdrew his hand. "What Yoona?"

Jonghyun turned around facing Yoona. She stepped one step closer to Jonghyun. They face each other.

"Oppa, I'm ...". Yoona biting her lower lip.

"De, Yoona?"

She stepped closer to Jonghyun. Yoona wrapping her arms around his neck and kiss his lips softly.

“Yoona?”. He looked at Yoona and shooked his head. Yoona slowly she nodding her head.
She put her finger on his lips. She kissed him again. They deepening into the kiss. They are slowly backwards and fell onto the bed. Their lips touching passionately.

“do you want it Yoona?” Jonghyun asking between the kiss. She didn’t say anything, she just nodding her head. He slowly kiss her neck then back to her lips, he remove her t-shirt with smooth motion and their lips still touching passionately.