I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 14

 

Yonghwa sat in one of the bench in the park. He placed the book in his lap and read that. Weather in the park today are very bright and he could feel the wind blowing softly around him. "Hng, 10 am". Yonghwa looked at his watch. He waited Seohyun.

"Yonghwa ~ ah "

Yonghwa heard his name called by someone. Woman’s voice. But he knew that voice wasn’t Seohyun’s voice. He lifted his face and saw Tiffany standing in front of him. She wore blue dress and her hair flowing. Her gaze are very soft when she saw his eyes.

"Tiffany?". His face changed when he saw Tiffany. She smiled to him.

"Yonghwa~ah", called Tiffany.

Yonghwa got up and walked to her, but she walked away from him.
"Tiffany, wait", Yonghwa shouted.

But Tiffany getting away from Yonghwa. He tried to chase her until get out from the park. He saw Tiffany crossing the street and looked at him. There's a car coming toward her. But Tiffany didn’t notice that.

"Tiffany", Yonghwa shouted her name, he ran toward her and saw Tiffany tried to say something. Yonghwa saw her lips movement. The sentence that was caught by Yonghwa is 'help me'. Yonghwa ran closer to Tiffany, but the car crashed into Tiffany.

"Tiffany", he shouted again. His eyes widened."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"


Yonghwa suddenly opened his eyes. For several minutes he laid in his bed with trembling and breathing heavily. Sweat running down in his forehead.The sun's rays began to break through the curtain of his room. He wiped his sweat with his palm. "Tiffany?". He closed his eyes. "Why I dream about her again?". He waited his heartbeat slowed down and blew out his breath slowly. He glanced to his side. "She's still sleeping"

He leaned over and facing Seohyun. Heard her breath and her beautiful face made him calm. "Tiffany, I love this girl. I'm sure you know that." Yonghwa raised his right hand and touched her nose. "Hyun~ah, you have been through my wall. You can replace Tiffany’s position in my heart. The girl that I love for 4 years"

Seohyun moved her body and opened her eyes slowly. She saw Yonghwa looked at her. "Morning Oppa". She smiled and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Morning Hyun." He smiled and tried to hide his nightmare.

Seohyun took her handphone that she put in near the pillow last night. She opened her handphone. Many of the messages into her phone. She opened one by one.

"Kyuhyun??". Seohyun frowned because the message from Kyuhyun very much. Yonghwa saw her face change.

"Why Hyun?"

Seohyun turned to him "Kyuhyun." Yonghwa paused for a moment and then he rubbed her cheek. He shifted his body to get closer to her. He ran his thumb in her lips and kissed her. She felt his hands move around her body. Their tongues met and she felt so comfortable.


Her phone rang. Seohyun gasped and Yonghwa not let go of his arms from her. His lips still on her lips and moved to her neck. Her phone still rang. Her hand were trying to reach her phone and picked it up.

"Hello." Her breath was panting.

"Seohyun~ah"

Her brow furrowed and immediately saw the caller id on the phone."De"

"I miss you Hyun"

~


Joon saw a card name which he held in his hand. He was tossing and turning the card.

"Are you interested with this girl?", Danniel said while drinking his drink.

"I have a girlfriend she's beautiful more than this girl", said Joon with confidence.

"Really?"

"De, if I want to play with this girl, I don’t want to use my hands," said Joon again.

"I know what you mean Joon. This is the someone card name. You can reach him. He's a good player." Danniel grinned when Joon took the card. "You will be satisfied with his work”

"Okay I'll take it"


He laid the card on the table and stood up. He looked at Yeon Hee’s photo and knew that his sister had a happy life with Changmin. But when he knew the reason why Yeon Hee study in Australia because of Mrs. Cho’s threat, he’s so angry. Joon held the photo firmly. He's really going to make the Cho family destroyed. He wanted to know how Mrs. Cho’s reaction if her daughter tricked by someone. "I'll make you pay all my sister's suffering." Joon pressed the number on the card.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"This is Lee Hongki-sshi?"

"De, it's me"

"I have a business for you and I will pay you with expensive"

"Okay, we'll meet in one of my favorite club. I will send the address through a message "

"Okay"

~


She opened the curtain and saw them from upstairs. Her body quivered with anger and hate. HyoRim closed the curtain with the rough. Not long afterwards she heard the car away from her home. She waited in silence in her room and heard footsteps getting closer. She came out from her room and saw Tiffany stopped in front of her door room. She saw HyoRim through her.

"HyoRim”, called Tiffany and HyoRim stopped her steps.

"What?", Said HyoRim snapped.

"I ..."

HyoRim looked at her with sharp eyes. "You want to apologize again?"

Tiffany was silent and Hyo Rim still staring at her with hate. "I told you. I will never forgive you"


Hyo Rim sat next to her mother for breakfast. She didn’t see a significant change in her mother's face. She still looks very beautiful. HyoRim missed her mother, but the main reason she came back from France to Korea is to meet with Yonghwa.

"Hyo Rim, what if today we go to Tiffany's grave?", asked her mother and she smiled to Hyo Rim.

She glanced at her mother and show her fake smile. "Alright Omma"

"Okay, this afternoon we are going to the Tiffany’s grave"

"Okay Omma", replied HyoRim. Her feelings are very mixed and she didn’t say no to her mother. "Tiffany, I will visit your grave." She hide her grin.

~


After breakfast, Seohyun sat on the couch and bend her legs. She put her chin on her knees. Yonghwa saw it and knew if Seohyun was thinking about something.

"I can’t like this anymore", said Seohyun. Yonghwa knew what was said by Seohyun.

"You will tell him"

"De"

Yonghwa silent and he held her hand. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I don’t want to always be overshadowed by worry and lie again"

"I'll be home." Seohyun stood up and he pulled her hand away. So she sat on his lap.

"I'll take you home"

"You don’t have to take me home"

"No, I'll take you home", he said quietly. He looked into her eyes and nodded. Although in fact there is a feeling of fear in her heart. She wrapped her hands aroud his neck and kissed him.


Seohyun felt her heart beating fast and discomfort in her. She tried to hide it by putting her calm face. But Yonghwa could feel her tension. When he stopped the car in front of the Seohyun’s apartment building, she looked at him.

"Thanks Oppa". Seohyun smiled and she kissed his lips.

"See you at campus", said Yonghwa. But before Seohyun out from his car, he pulled her body and hugged her.


Nicole walked home from the supermarket. She had to buy something. When she would enter her apartment building, she saw Seohyun’s figure with vague. "Seohyun was in a car? With who? ", she muttered quietly. Then she covered in shock. She recognized that man. The man she saw at the library. "He ...". She shook her head in disbelief with what she saw.

~


Seohyun quietly closed the front door. When she would enter her room, she heard Nicole called her name.

"Seohyun", called Nicole. She sat on the couch and folded her hands on her chest. "I want to talk with you"

"You want to talk to me?". Seohyun frowned and stood in front of her door room.

Nicole got up and approached her. "We will discuss many things, Seohyun", she said seriously. Seohyun could see the seriousness in Nicole's face and felt her stomach became increasingly tense.

"where's Gyuri?", Seohyun asked suddenly.

"She went to the campus. There's only you and me in this apartment, Seohyun"

"What do you want to talk to me Nicole?"

"You are cheating on Kyuhyun?", said Nicole pointed out.

Seohyun gasped, "what do you mean?"

"Don’t pretend stupid in front of me, Hyun. I see it". Nicole looked at her sharply. Seohyun silent and she felt Nicole already know.

"That's fair for Kyuhyun? You lie to him, us, urghh "

"I know Nicole." Seohyun tried to turn away from Nicole. She felt very guilty.

"But why you do that?", said Nicole with a high voice. "You have to know if Kyuhyun here last night. He asked if you love him or not to Gyuri. He sensed something strange about you. He feels that. " Nicole took her breath. "Who are you? Are you Seohyun? I think not. You're not Seohyun ". She turned her face.

"Stop Nicole. I love him", said Seohyun with a high voice too. Feeling very uneasy.

"How long have you build a relationship with him?", said Nicole. She saw and felt puzzled why Seohyun must lie to everyone.

"almost 3 months"

"chh ...". Nicole turned away from Seohyun after hearing her answer. "Oh god Seohyun, you've lied to me, Gyuri, and Kyuhyun for almost 3 months. Why? You have to tell Kyuhyun immediately", said Nicole with a cynical voice. She felt very angry with Seohyun.

"I know I'm wrong. But I like him and I love him. I never felt it with Kyuhyun. I can’t avoid it". Seohyun leaned back toward the door. Her eyes had filled with tears.

"But you should tell your true feeling to Kyuhyun." Nicole said with a sigh grumble.

"I've tried it. But every time I want to talk about it to him, he never has a time for me oh god ". Seohyun pressed her forehead to the door. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She didn’t want to hurt the people around her. But she had to do was lie.

~


HyoRim saw Tiffany kissed her mother and smiled at her. She looked at her from upstairs with a sharp gaze.

"You’re beautiful with this white dress Tiffany", her mother praised Tiffany. HyoRim could hear that clearly and feels disgusted to hear that. She pressed a number on her phone.

"Lizzy, do what i said to you yesterday or you will not accept the money for your mother." Then she turned off cell phone and grinned sarcastically. "Bye Tiffany"


HyoRim standing next to her mother after placing flovers above on the Tiffany’s grave. "Hi Tiffany, I'm back and I'll make Yonghwa loves me"

Her mother wiped tears from her eyes. "I really hope that Tiffany was still alive and we can get together"

HyoRim embraced her and rubbed her shoulder gently. "Omma, Tiffany must be very happy in heaven now." She uttered the fake words to her mother. Yet in her heart she smiled with a very wide and feels very satisfied.

"De, she's happy, HyoRim. Yonghwa very sad when Tiffany died in his arms"

HyoRim remember clearly, Yonghwa sat in a chair with limp. His clothes were covered in blood and his eyes reddened. His stare was blank. When she offered a drink to Yonghwa, he was just quiet. When his parents came, finally Yonghwa want to go home to his house.

"Yonghwa", called HyoRim slowly during the Tiffany’s funeral. He didn’t look to HyoRim, his eyes fixed only on the Tiffany’s grave. His face was very pale and his eyes were swollen.


Suddenly HyoRim’s phone rang then she whispered to her mother. "Omma, I have to lift my phone." Her mother nodded and she walked away from his mother.

"De, Jungmo. What have you found?", HyoRim asked quietly.

"Now he's in Seoul. He studied at Dongguk University in major business school. But I found something about him"

"What's that?"

"I think she has a girlfriend. I saw him kissing and hugging her"

HyoRim frowned and very upset to hear about it. "Who's that girl?"

"Her name is Seohyun. She's a student at Dongguk University, major acting"

"Seohyun?". HyoRim felt familiar with that name.

"Seo JooHyun"

"I want you to take pictures of them and find out more detailed
information about Seohyun"

"Okay"

"Okay"

~


Joon glanced at the man who sat in front of him. He didn’t wonder if this man is a good player, because he has a handsome face.

"hmm, this girl not bad". Hongki looked at the photo he was holding. His eyes were very interested in tracing every detail of the photo.

“play with her until you feel satisfied," said Joon seriously. He wanted to know his reaction and grinned when Hongki glanced at him directly.

"Really?". Hongki glanced at him because he felt attracted to her.

"I'm serious. I pay you with expensive. All the info the girl was in the envelope that you hold. "Joon pointed envelope on hold by Hongki. He opened and read it carefully. He raised his left eyebrow and grinned.

"I’ll make her knees in front of me"

"I like your words." Joon Hongki shook his hand.

~


Yonghwa stopped the car in front of Jonghyun’s apartment and silent for a while. He pressed his forehead into the steering wheel. His mind was fixed on Seohyun and Kyuhyun again.

"arghhhhh, why do I feel guilty like this?", shouted Yonghwa. "I should feel happy to have gained Seohyun. He made Joon’s sister pregnant"

Yonghwa saw Jonghyun and Yoona out from the apartment building. Jonghyun gave her small smile. He waved his hand when Yoona get into the taxi. Yonghwa came out from the car and called Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun", called Yonghwa and Jonghyun turn to looked at him.

~
 

Yoona looked at her phone screen. She hesitated to call Jessica, her sister. But finally she pressed her number.

"hello Unnie"

"Yoona"

"de Unnie"

"You will go home today?"

"de Unnie. I'm going home today"

"I'll wait for you Yoona"

"okay Unnie. Bye"

"bye Yoona"

Yoona looked out the car window and thinks about what was said by Jonghyun.

"Jessica Noona called me", said Jonghyun when he hugged Yoona from behind. They lay on the bed. He kissed her bare shoulder and put his chin on her shoulder. "She wants you to go home and you'd better go home Yoona"

Yoona only silence, she was thinking whether she should go home or not. If she had to choose she wouldn’t want to go home. But Jonghyun wanted her to go home because he didn’t want to make Yoona’s father worry.

"what if I don’t want to go home." She turned her body into Jonghyun and her hand touched his chest.

"You have to go home". He kissed her forehead. "your father must be worried about you"

"I don’t care about him." Yoona closed her eyes and Jonghyun kissed her lips. "You want me to go home?"

Yoona drew her breath slowly. "alright. I'm going home ". He got up and covered her body with blanket. She reached for her clothes under the bed. When Yoona wore her clothes, Jonghyun looked her back from behind. He will miss her every morning when he wake up. Actually he didn’t want Yoona go but he also didn’t want to make Yoona’s family became worry.

~


"you are dating with Seohyun?", Jonghyun eyes widened and he was very surprised to hear that. "I don’t believe you did that"

"I like her and I love her", replied Yonghwa.

"How about Kyuhyun?". Jonghyun stared at him intently. "He's very hurt Yonghwa"

"I know". Yonghwa nodded slowly. "But I can’t avoid my feeling"

"Hmhmmmm". Jonghyun leaned back onto the couch and exhaled breath slowly.

"You have to know what has been done by Kyuhyun to Joon’s sister"

"What’s done by him?". Jonghyun frowned.

"He made Joon’s sister pregnant"

"What?". Jonghyun surprised and shook his head. "Oh my god. Why are so many surprises came up"

"That’s the reason why Yeon Hee continue her study in Australia", said Yonghwa again.

"she’s married, right?", asked Jonghyun. He only knows if Yeon Hee already married.

"De, but Kyuhyun has a son. Yeon Hee called him Shim JungMin." Yonghwa saw Jonghyun fell silent. "That’s the reason why I dared to approach Seohyun and you should know if she loves me too"

Jonghyun stared at him with full of questions within himself. "You should know the risks Yonghwa. There many people will get hurt"

~


"Sorry I don’t like you", Sulli said loftily. Hongki stared her in disbelief. Though they are very close friends. But why Sulli did that very bad to him. "I just consider you as a friend and one more thing, you're not my type." Sulli walked through Hongki.

"I'll make you fall in love with me. And I also will make you hurt, Sulli," said Hongki staring out the car window. He saw Sulli sitting in her favorite cafe.

~


Jessica opened the door and are very happy saw Yoona standing in front of her. "Yoona~ah". She hugged her tightly. "I'm very glad you have come home." Without realized she pulled out her tears.

"Unnie. Why you want me to go home?", asked Yoona with a flat voice. She still didn’t want to meet her father.

"Yoona". Jessica let go of her arms and looked into her eyes with wonder. "We are worrying about you"

"Dad? He worries about me?", She asked sarcastically. "I live in Jonghyun's apartment so you don’t have to worry about me"

"I know Yoona, but I beg you not to say like that"

"I don’t want to meet Appa again"

"Yoona, I know you are still angry with him, but he was very sorry when you go from this house." Jessica put her hand on her shoulder.

Yoona looked away. "Forgive me, Yoona". She knew it was her father voice, she turned and saw him with cynical. She didn’t say anything.