I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 2

Seohyun felt something different when she met Yonghwa. He is a student who moved from Kyungsung University in Busan. She loved his voice and his guitar playing. There is a sense of awe in her heart. Somehow Seohyun several times glanced toward Yonghwa. She saw Yoona put her chin on Jonghyun’s shoulder and whispered something in his ear, so that Jonghyun’s face turned bright red. Seohyun smiled to saw it, she hoped Jonghyun will be the last love for Yoona. He showed a good attitude in front of Seohyun, although she was a little uncomfortable seeing their intimacy. There’s not a sense of envy in her heart, but she never do that with another man even though she has Kyuhyun beside her. Lee Jungshin and Kang Minhyuk out from the room because they have class again.

Yonghwa saw Seohyun then he handed her a guitar that was hanging on to him. "You want to try to play this guitar?". He saw the enthusiasm in the Seohyun’s eyes when he played his guitar. Seohyun somewhat surprised and very pleased but she could not play guitar.

"I can’t play it." Seohyun smiled with embarrassment.

"I can teach you", said Yonghwa. Then the handphone on hold by Seohyun rang. She saw who was calling her. She didn’t answer.

"Your handphone ring." Yonghwa pointed to a handphone on hold by Seohyun.

"Hmng? I'm not familiar with the number", said Seohyun. After her handphone didn’t ring again, she immediately turned off her handphone. "Let’s continue. You said to me, you will teach me"

"De". Yonghwa smiled, he give guitar which he held to Seohyun, then he took the guitar on hold by Jonghyun. "I borrow your guitar Jonghyun". Jonghyun gave his guitar to Yonghwa. Yoona immediately looked toward Seohyun.

"You want to learn to play guitar, Hyunnie?", Yoona asked.

"Yonghwa oppa told me that he would teach me." Seohyun smiled and a bit stiff when holding the guitar.

"I'll teach her, Yoona", said Yonghwa. Then he began to teach Seohyun play guitar. Without they knowing it 1 hour has passed. No more awkward between them. Seohyun felt Yonghwa very polite to her.

"Okay, maybe we can continue later. We have a paper and we must do it immediately," said Yonghwa, then he took his guitar bag and put his guitar. Jonghyun who heard it immediately slapped his forehead.

"aw Yoona, I forgot. We must immediately do our paper because we have a presentation tomorrow morning." Jonghyun stared to Yoona. Yoona's face instantly turned sad.

"I want to be around you much longer", said Yoona with spoiled in front of Jonghyun. He smiled at her spoiled attitude and her hair.

"I promise I'll spend my time for you in saturday". Jonghyun kissed her forehead. Seohyun turned her face slowly and looked toward Yonghwa. He put something in his bag. He didn’t notice Jonghyun and Yoona. When Yonghwa looked at her, Seohyun turned away her face quickly. But actually Seohyun seeing Jonghyun kissing Yoona’s lips. Seohyun somewhat surprised before she closed her eyes, she felt there was a hand that covered her eyes.

"Don’t see something that you don’t want to see". Seohyun knew if that voice is the Yonghwa’s voice. His soft whisper in her ear that made her body trembled and her heart pounding. Then she held her chest and her heart was still beating fast. "Why is my heart beating fast?". She never felt like this with Kyuhyun.

"Aigoo Hyun." Seohyun bit her lower lips gently. Then that hand didn’t cover Seohyun’s eyes again, she glanced into Yonghwa. Yonghwa grinned, Seohyun just could smile.

"Kamsa ..."

"It's okay", said Yonghwa quietly interrupted Seohyun’s words. Yonghwa’s soft voice for Seohyun very y and seductive. Without realized that she really liked that voice. "Oh what do you think Seohyun?"

After Yoona hugged Jonghyun, she approached Seohyun and put her arm in Seohyun’s arm. "Let's go home Seohyun"

Yoona and Seohyun waved their hands to Jonghyun and Yonghwa. During the trip back to the apartment, Seohyun smiled to herself. Yoona asleep on Seohyun’s shoulder. She didn’t know that Seohyun’s feeling very happy. When the bus they were riding almost reached Yoona’s destination, she immediately woke Yoona. Yoona woke up and smoothed her hair.

"oh Seohyun, thanks, I'm very sleepy today." Yoona waved her hand to Seohyun when she would get off the bus.

 
~


Seohyun by slowly opening her door apartment, she saw Nicole was watching television. Seohyun past her, then she heard the Nicole’s words.

"Hyunnie, Kyuhyun called me and asked you"

"Sorry, my handphone ran out battery", said Seohyun. She put her bag and closed the door of her room. "You lied Seohyun"

Her thought turned to Yonghwa. Why all of a sudden she finds herself attracted to that man. What is so special about him, so her mind becomes distracted to him. She had met him, she didn’t know how his personality, his family, and everything about him. She never felt her body trembling when approached by a man even though she almost with Kyuhyun every day. She lays down on her bed.

"What do you think Seohyun? You just know him ", said Seohyun to herself. She immediately got up and took the towel. She wanted her mind to be calm after take a bath.

 
~


Yonghwa typing his paper on his laptop. He wore glasses and did his job very seriously. Jonghyun brought a glass of coffee for Yonghwa.

"You are very serious work on this paper. This is coffee for you". Jonghyun give a glass of coffee to Yonghwa. "You don’t go home to your apartment?"

"No, this hasn’t been completed. We have to get good grades on the presentation tomorrow ", said Yonghwa while drinking coffee.

"Your all grades laude. The presentation tomorrow morning I'm sure you'll get an A +". Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

"Hmm? I know my grades laude, but this paper is also very important Jonghyun. Let's do it". Yonghwa pulled Jonghyun’s arm. Tonight he will stay at the Jonghyun’s apartment. Then Jonghyun changes the subject.

"What do you think about Seohyun?", Jonghyun asked, holding a book.

"Hmm, she's pretty, kind, smart, and she was very polite," replied Yonghwa, his eyes remained fixed on the laptop screen.

"But really unfortunate, She already has a boyfriend," said Jonghyun. Yonghwa immediately stop typing on his laptop. But fortunately Jonghyun not know that. "She already has a boyfriend?"

"Oh, she's already got a boyfriend". Yonghwa drank his coffee again. But why the sudden his coffee taste bitter. "Why this coffee bitter?"

"Bitter? I have included much sugar ". Then Jonghyun saw the Yonghwa’s glass. "You already drank half a glass and you just tell me if your coffee bitter???!!". Jonghyun drink the coffee from Yonghwa’s glass. "This is not bitter Yonghwa". Jonghyun hit Yonghwa’s head slowly.

Yonghwa only silent, he was confused why he had suddenly surprised to hear Jonghyun’s words if Seohyun already has a boyfriend and he also felt his coffee became bitter. "What's wrong with me?"