I'm Sorry If I Love Him

I'm Sorry If I Love Him

Chapter 7

 

Yeon Hee JungMin’s hair, she was very loved her son. If she remembered 3 years ago is a past that really she wanted to forget. When in Australia she ever wanted to abortion. At that time she was so desperate, She needs Kyuhyun's presence at her side badly. But she met with Changmin. The man who gives all his love for Yeon Hee. Even she wanted responsible for Yeon Hee’s pregnancy and keep this secret from his entire family.

"Mom, Daddy isn’t home yet?, asked JungMin. He sat on the couch next to Yeon Hee.

"Not yet dear. You don’t have to wait for Daddy. Daddy would come home late at night, "Yeon Hee replied and she kissed his hair gently. "Come on you have to sleep". Yeon Hee stood up and carried JungMin to his bedroom.

JungMin using English and Korean language when communicating with Yeon Hee and Changmin. He also called Yen Hee as Mommy and Changmin as Daddy. She never regretted having to maintain JungMin.

Before JungMin sleep, Yeon Hee took him to the bathroom to brush his teeth and then take him to bed. She kissed his forehead and his hair gently. She accompanied him to sleep. Yeon Hee looked JungMin already asleep. She had to admit that his face is very similar to Kyuhyun. She closed her eyes and her mind back to 3 years ago.

Yeon Hee walked with unsteady when she got out of the obstetrician’s room. His right hand holding an envelope. She sat in a chair with a limp. And her heart is very restless. She lowered her face and pursed her lips. Not long later she saw someone standing in front of her. Yeon Hee looked up.

"Mrs. Cho?!". Yeon Hee was surprised to see Kyuhyun’s mother stood in front of her.

"I want to talk with you". She said coldly to Yeon Hee.

She followed Kyuhyun’s mother to the hospital cafetaria. They sat facing each other.

"I saw you out from obstetrician’s room Yeon Hee", said Mrs. Cho sharply.

”D.. e..?". Yeon Hee stammered when she heard what was said by Mrs. Cho.

"I have asked the nurse who came out of the room with you. She told me if you have done a pregnancy test. Is that true?"

Yeon Hee was shocked, she felt like crying and her chest felt very tight. "De"

"What about the result?". Mrs. Hee Yeon Cho stared sharply.

Yeon Hee was silent, she didn’t know whether she should be telling the truth or not to the Kyuhyun’s mother. "the result is positive"

Kyuhyun’s Mother directly dilate her eyes and saw Yeon Hee sharply. "Are you pregnant with Kyuhyun?"

"De", Yeon Hee replied quietly.

Kyuhyun's mother was silent because the feeling of shock, she saw Yeon-hee and she was eager to anger. Not long after she said something that made Yeon Hee very sad.

"You know when Kyuhyun's father was ill and in care at this hospital?", She asked. Mrs. Cho set her breath. Yeon Hee nodded her head.

"Kyuhyun is the only son in our family. I had asked you to don’t say anything to Kyuhyun about your pregnancy. I will give you whatever you want from me, but please stay away from Kyuhyun"

"But Mrs. Cho ....". Yeon Hee loses her words.

"I heard from Kyuhyun if your brother lectures abroad, what if I pay for your college overseas?". Kyuhyun mother's words made Yeon Hee very heartbreaking. She shed her tears and threw her face from the eyes of Kyuhyun’s mother.
 
"If you've changed your mind please contact me. My offer will always be valid. I know you can take the best decision if you really love Kyuhyun", said Mrs. Cho coldly.

Yeon Hee didn’t say anything and Kyuhyun's mother stood up. "I must go. Good afternoon Ms. Yeon Hee. Call me if you've changed your mind"

That woman left the Yen Hee who still sitting with the limp. Her feelings overwhelmed with anxious, depressed, and anxious. She wanted to cry loudly, but she could only silence and tears out.

The next day Yeon hee accompanied Kyuhyun lunch in the school cafetaria. She saw Kyuhyun was not eager to eat his lunch. She held Kyuhyun’s hand.

"What are you thinking about?", asked Yeon Hee.

”I was thinking about my dad. I was the only son in my family. I have to do something. Because I was the hope of my family, do you know if my brother Siwon had died because he committed suicide”, replied Kyuhyun. The answer makes the Yeon Hee’s heart extremely turbulent.

"I really understand your feeling Kyuhyun," said Yeon Hee. She clutched Kyuhyun’s. She was in a very difficult choice.

Two days later, Yeon Hee heard that the health of Kyuhyun's father declined. Kyuhyun's mother replaced her husband as president. Yeon Hee see a deep sadness in the Kyuhyun’s eyes. She felt no heart to tell the truth to him. He didn’t want to burden Kyuhyun. After Yeon Hee think long enough, eventually she has taken the toughest decision in her life. Yeon Hee met Kyuhyun's mother in her office.

"I have taken the decision if I willn’t say anything about my pregnancy to Kyuhyun. I'm also going to go away from him. But I'm not going to take your money", Yeon Hee said firmly.

Kyuhyun’s mother looked at her and say something "all right if it is your willingly. I hope you hold your promise"

"I will hold my promise. But one thing I want to say to you Mrs. Cho that one day Kyuhyun will surely know about this"

"Are you threatening me? Do you intend to say about this to Kyuhyun?", asked Kyuhyun’s mother sarcastically.

"No, I'm not threatening you, and I didn’t say to you that I will say about this to Kyuhyun. Maybe someone else who will say this to your son. I just wanted to say from now on to you because if that happens you have to prepare yourself Mrs. Cho"

 

~


Lee Joon came home at 12 pm. Yonghwa mind filled with Kyuhyun and Seohyun. He lays down on his bed. For a moment, he thought about the problems being faced by Joon. "Kyuhyun." Yonghwa silent why Kyuhyun didn’t know if Yeon Hee was pregnant with his child. Is Kyuhyun pretended not to know what had happened or he didn’t know about it.

Yonghwa took his handphone and send a message to Seohyun 'Seohyun, forgive me for what I have done to you this afternoon. I should be able to control myself -Yonghwa-'

Seohyun put her handphone on the table, Kyuhyun had called her and she wanted to get to sleep. But she heard a cell phone vibrate. She read the message sent by Yonghwa. But she hesitated to reply. With great courage, Seohyun called Yonghwa.

"Hello"

"Hello oppa"

"Seohyun?". Yonghwa surprised to hear Seohyun’s voice.

”De, it's me"

"Ohw .. hm .. I'm sorry." Yonghwa’s voice became nervous.

"It's okay oppa"

"But I shouldn’t do that"

Seohyun silent and she had to admit that she really liked his kiss. "I ... I ... like when you kiss me." Seohyun closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her heart was beating very fast. "oh Seohyun , what do you say"

" Seohyun...", called Yonghwa softly.

"De oppa"

"You and Kyuhyun?"

"I .... oppa, can we meet tomorrow?"

"De, where we will meet? I don’t go to campus tomorrow"

"I will come to your apartment. I don’t want to talk about this on the phone"

"Okay, I'm waiting your arrival at my apartment"

"I'll be there after I finish my class at 3 pm"

"Okay"

"okay Oppa, see you tomorrow"

"See you"

Seohyun end the conversation with Yonghwa on the phone. She exhaled breath loudly. Her heart continues to beat fast and she suddenly felt the air around her gets hot. She fanned her face. " oh Seohyun, you're very brave". She covered her face with a pillow.

Yonghwa was quite shocked when Seohyun told him if she wasn’t angry when he kissed her and said if she really liked it.

~


"You still awake?". Changmin kissed her forehead. He sat on the couch next to Yeon Hee.

"Not yet. Oppa, do I have to tell Kyuhyun if he is the JungMin’s father?"

"He is Jungmin’s father. He should know all the truth"

"I just want to see JungMin happy". Yeon Hee tears in her eyes and she put her head on the Changmin’s shoulder.

~


The next day Kyuhyun visits Minho at the hospital. Minho’s health condition is recovering.

"Hai Minho", said Kyuhyun. He sat in a chair near the Minho’s bed.

" hai.Kyuhyun" Minho woke up and he sat down.

"How about your condition?", asked Kyuhyun.

"My condition is recovering. I feel better"

"Hmh ... I hope you have to be more careful when driving a motorcycle so the accident doesn’t happen again"

"De". Minho smiled.

Kyuhyun drawed his breath and looked to the Minho. "Minho, yesterday I met Yeon Hee," said Kyuhyun. Minho's face became very serious when hear it. He turned away and looked at Kyuhyun again.

"Oh, how about her?"

"She was married and moved to Seoul with her husband"

"She moved to Seoul?". Minho was quite shocked. "Yeon Hee why you should return to Seoul?"

"De, her husband is a doctor at this hospital. Doctor Changmin"

Minho quickly recognize the name. "he’s my doctor".

"Hmhng .. de ... I don’t believe after 3 years she went from me. Now I see her again here by chance"

"Kyuhyun, don’t you ever tell me if you've forgotten her"

"I've forgotten her. Now I've had Seohyun in my side " Kyuhyun looked at the scene outside the window.

"Yes, now Yeon Hee was happy with her life, as well as you Kyuhyun"

Kyuhyun smiled and Minho patted his shoulder. Minho actually know what the cause of Yeon Hee's departure three years ago.

~


Seohyun standing in front of the apartment door Yonghwa with nervous. She had pressed the bell 3 times. Yonghwa opened the door and he smiled at Seohyun.

"Hi"

"Hi, come in"

Seohyun entered the Yonghwa’s apartment. She sat on the couch and Yonghwa sat next to her.

"I'm sorry", said Yonghwa. He is facing Seohyun. He sighed quietly and didn’t dare look at the Seohyun’s eyes. He felt very guilty. "I shouldn’t do that"

"Oppa. I know you do it spontaneously. I ... don’t know if I should be angry or not to you. But ... honestly I like it"

"what do you mean?". Seohyun’s words made Yonghwa little confused. He frowned.

"Oppa .. I ..". Seohyun very indecisive and she doesn’t know what she said to Yonghwa. Then Yonghwa touched her arm.

"Seohyun tell me what do you want to say", said Yonghwa showed his calm face in front of Seohyun. Seohyun felt doubt to say it. Yonghwa waited Seohyun to say what she wanted to say. "I'm not going to force you." Yonghwa stood up and suddenly Seohyun pulled his hand.

"I like you", said Seohyun quickly and quietly. She lowered her face. Yonghwa can hear the Seohyun’s words clearly. He was silent and his body stiff instantly. He turned around and saw Seohyun. A girl who has stolen his heart the first time they met.

"Seohyun", he called softly and Seohyun lifted her face. "I also like you"

Seohyun’s eyes widened when she heard Yonghwa’s confession. She can’t issue any word. Yonghwa sat down and they face each other.

"I'm sorry because I like you", said Yonghwa.

"Oppa ..."

"Honestly I like you when I first met you." Seohyun stared at him. "But you already have a Kyuhyun and I can only hope to become a good friend for you"

Seohyun lowered her face again. "I also like you when we first met. I ...". Seohyun unable to continue her words.

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun and hugged her. "I like you Seohyun". His words made Seohyun’s sense comfortable.

"me too oppa"

~


Minho cocked his head on the pillow. His feeling very nervous. He was thinking out loud. Kyuhyun had gone home, and Minho can breathe with relief. Because he didn’t see the anxiety on his face. He can’t forget what has been told by Kyuhyun. He tried to remember what happened 3 years ago.

Minho didn’t believe what he heard. He wanted to meet his aunt to deliver files that is deposited by his father. He stood rigid. When he heard footsteps approaching the door, Minho turned his body directly and running quickly. He hurried into the toilet, so his aunt secretary didn’t suspect with his movements. "Yeon Hee pregnant?!". He saw his face in the mirror.

Minho waiting Yeon Hee outside the office building. He saw Yeon Hee walked with unsteady.

"Yeon Hee", call Minho. He walked up to her and Yeon Hee looked at him.

"Minho?"

"Yeon Hee, I want to talk to you but not here"

"What do you want to talk with me?", asked Yeon Hee.

"Yeon Hee, please not here," said Minho with force.

"Alright. Where are we going to talk?"

"At the cafe across from this office." Minho appointed cafe that is across the Cho family’s office.

They sat facing each other. Minho ordered coffee and Yeon Hee ordered juice.

"What do you want to talk about Minho?", Yeon Hee asked. She saw Minho.

"Yeon Hee is it true you're pregnant?". Minho’s question made Yeon Hee surprised.

"Where do you know Minho?". Yeon Hee felt her body is really very weak.

"I accidentally heard it as I stood in front of my aunt room"

Yeon Hee sighed and she looked away. "Don’t tell Kyuhyun"

"Why?", Minho asked, puzzled.

"He ... I don’t want to burden him. His father was ill and he is the only son in his family"

"Yeon Hee, but Kyuhyun should know about this"

"No, I have taken the decision if he doesn’t need to know what has happened to me. I had promised to his mother that I would stay away from him"

Minho snorted in disgust and shook his head. "He really loves you Yeon Hee. You know that Kyuhyun really falls in love with you"

Yeon Hee can’t hold back her tears. "I know Minho. Forgive me. I must to leave him for his good"

"He wouldn’t be happy Yeon Hee. He will feels very sad. I'm sure of it. Yeon Hee, please think back to your decision"

Yeon Hee shook her head. "I have made a decision." Not long later the waitress brought their drinks.

"Yeon Hee"

"Minho, I beg to you don’t say anything at Kyuhyun"

Minho looked at her and he became very confused. Kyuhyun is the cousin closest to him since they were kid. He knew that Kyuhyun loved Yeon Hee.

"Well, tell me what's about your plan and I promise I willn’t tell Kyuhyun"

"Okay". Yeon Hee nodded slowly. "I'm going to Australia. I received my aunt's offer to live and study there. But don’t tell Kyuhyun"

”okay Yeon Hee"

~


"Kyuhyun! What’s about him? ", asked Yonghwa. He held Seohyun’s hands and sat down facing her. "I have made a mistake"

"A mistake? You like me is a mistake? ". She shed tears. She let go of Yonghwa’s grip.

"Seohyun, we will hurt Kyuhyun." Yonghwa looked at Seohyun. He felt his love for Seohyun is a mistake, because it will hurt the people around them, especially Kyuhyun. But in his heart he wanted to seize Seohyun from Kyuhyun side. Seohyun wiping her tears and she was just silent.

"Yes, this is a mistake. I shouldn’t like you ". Seohyun stood up and took her bag. "I'm going home". She walked toward the front door. Yonghwa stood up, he pursued Seohyun and withdrew her hand.

"Don’t go", he said.

"Oppa, our feelings with each other are a mistake. I didn’t love Kyuhyun, but he'll get hurt"

Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to approach him. He hugged her tightly. "Don’t go. I know this is a mistake. But I can’t afford to not love you "

"Oppa ...". Seohyun Yonghwa put her face in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Seohyun because I love you". He kissed her shoulder and her hair. She didn’t protest what is done by Yonghwa. She felt comfortable in his arms. Very comfortable.