Sick

Rose between thorns

                                                                                                   

 

" Morning~ " Taekwon oppa greeted while seating on his chair, preparing to eat his breakfast. Delicious food cook by Appa was being served hot on the dining table.

Taeyoon oppa just finished getting ready for work and went down to also eat his breakfast.

" Taeyoon, Pali anja ( quickly sit down). " Appa told him. 

Appa took off his apron and sat down at his place. He looked infront of him. An empty seat. Where is Im Taeyeon he thought to himself.

"Taeyeon eodiya(where)?" Appa asked. 

"Probably still asleep. What a sleepyhead." Taekwon oppa teased you.

"I'll call her down," Taeyoon oppa volunteered.

" Ah hyung. Kwenchana( It's ok). I'll wake her up." Taekwon oppa stood up and went up the stairs.

 

 

You felt warm.You were covered with blanket. Your body felt cold and weak. You tried to stand up but you just do not had the strength to do so. You remained there wrapped with blanket, perspiring but yet feeling cold. 

*Great.* you thought to yourself.* I am sick.*

Your head felt dizzy. How were you going to report to work in this condition.? And after yesterday incident, having a fever just add more trouble.

You heard someone calling your name from outside. You wanted to reply but you were too tired and dizzy to even reply.

" YAH IM TAEYEON! Wake your up! Didn't you hear me calling you from outside." that irritating oppa of yours shouted at you. 

You showed no respond at him, you were still covered in blankets. Taekwon oppa gave you little punches when he realise you were not responding to him.

"IM TAEYEON!" he shouted in frustration, grabbing your blankets off you. Seeing your sick expression, he sat next to you and felt your forehead.

"Yah! You're burning up! Appa! Taeyeon is sick!" Taekwon oppa shouted, being loud as always.

 

 

"Ahhhhh" Appa said while feeding you the medicine. You totally hate medicine but you had to eat if you want to get well. Appa put a cold patch on your forehead. You wanted to say something to Appa but you just could not say it.

"Rest at home today. Don't walk around in this condition. Call Halabeoji if you need anything. Call Appa's number if you're really feel sick or need to go to the doctor or something. Araso? You sure you're ok?" Appa asked with consent.

You just nodded your head. 

"Appa thought that I shouldn't report to work today but there's alot of things I need to do. I'll reach home after I've done with work ok? Ah! And about the cafe, I've told Taeyoon oppa to tell your manager, so there's no need to worry about it."

Appa kissed your forehead. When Appa was about to leave, you grab his hand, wanting to say something.

"Komawoyo Appa." You said in a soft weak voice.

Appa smiled and nod his head."Araso. Go and rest now."

 

 

After Appa has left for work, you rest and sleep for awhile. You were awaken when Halabeoji brought up herbal soup for you to eat. You hate the taste,but since Halabeoji had made it and feed just for you, you had to finish all up.

Hours passed, you felt bored, not knowing what to do.Appa called several time, checking on your condition. Halabeoji was at the living room, Taeyoon oppa was at work and that Taekwon oppa of yours went out with his friends as always. Not even bother taking care of his dongsaeng who was sick in bed. 

You hear a loud voice from outside. Speaking of the devil, Taekwon oppa.

"Yah. You're feeling better already?"Taekwon oppa asked while laying beside you on your bed.

"Yah Pabo(fool) ah. Look what I've got." showing a plastic bag.

Oppa opened up the plastic. An aroma of a familiar smell arose.

 

*Kimchi Pancake!* You're were weak but that sight of kimchi pancake was just so tempting. 

"You want it?" Taekwon Oppa waved the plastic bag while showing a cheeky smile.

You nodded your head lightly.

"Too bad, too sad. You're sick. So it is a no." Oppa teased you. He took out a piece and gobbled it all up. What a pig!

You pout.

" Yah Im Taeyeon I'll give you some but on one condition."

"What is it?" you asked in a weak voice.

"Once you get well, be my servant for a day.So deal or no deal?"

You wanted to decline the offer but this is talking about kimchi pancakes man. Kimchi pancakes! And furthermore, that Oppa of yours were waving the piece of pancakes in front of your face.

"Araso" you've made up your mind.

"Daebak!" Taekwon oppa clapped his hands. You both then made pinky promise.

Finally you were able to taste kimchi pancake. So nice. It was so delicious that you forget that you were sick.

"Taeyeon ah. Remember the time Umma and Halmoeni used to make for us kimchi pancakes when we were kids?"

"Emm",you nod your head.

"I miss those time." Taekwon oppa looked at you.

You stop eating. "Me too."

You put your head on Taekwon Oppa's shoulder, munching those kimchi pancakes slowly.

 

You felt much better after taking your medicine and having enough rest. Appa had went to sleep after taking care of you. 

You were awake. You could not sleep as you already have ample of sleep just now. Your throat felt dry and thirsty. You decide to went down and grab a drink.

You open the fridge and grab a bottle. You heard footsteps of someone coming down the stairs. Closing the door behind, you head towards the stairs. 

You stop at your tracks.Your eyes met with the other person's eyes.

"Oh! Taeyeon ah. Feeling  better already?" Lee Donghae asked.

You don't know what to answer. What is he doing here at this time? And why is he in house slippers?

 

 

Finally was able to do an update! So busy these days. Hope you guys enjoy the story. Do leave your comments and subscribe! Thanks awesome people! ^^

                                                                    

Yesung went for army! ;( Gonna miss him. Come back safely Kim Jongwoon! ELF will be waiting for you always. Yesunggie fighting!