Umma,I Love You

Rose between thorns

                                                                

 

That Night:

The whole Im family gathered at the living room, setting up the offerings for the ritual. Appa did not talk to you after he has finish his 'lecture' . He was ignoring you, not even wanting to make eye contact.You really felt bad about it. Appa was never like this before.

Donghae came when the ritual was about to start.  He stood next to you.You did not even glance to look at him or acknowledge his presence.

The ritual soon started. The family bowed to show their respect. After finishing all the ritual, the rest of the family disperse. However you remain there, seated down on your knees, with your head looking at the floor. Donghae wanted to tell you to get up but his actions was stop from Taeyoon oppa.Appa looked at you from far away.He then proceed to the kitchen to eat.

Everyone had went back to their rooms. Taeyoon oppa and Donghae had went out. Only Appa was still at the kitchen. After finishing eating, Appa went back to his room. He was heading to his room when he saw a figure at the living room.

You were still seated down on your knees, tears flowing down your cheeks.  You could not control your tears from falling. You just missed your Umma so much.Appa looked at you from far away.

"Umma.How have you been?See how time past so fast. It have been 10 years."

"Umma, Ottoke? Appa is ignoring me. I have never seen Appa this angry before. What should I do Umma?" Your tears keep flowing non-stop.

"Umma, jebal help tell Appa to forgive me. Come in his dreams or something. Just help me Umma." You paused for a moment.

''Umma. Saranghae"

You kept crying till your heart contents. You just miss your Umma so much. Not only that, you miss your Appa who will always be your leaning shoulder to cry on. However that leaning shoulder is currently upset with you. Ignoring you, without even looking at you. What hurt most is just 1 sentence that Appa said. "Just do what ever you want Im Taeyeon." When Appa don't even care about you anymore, you felt lost. All you hope for now is for Appa to forgive you.

Appa on the other hand was behind the wall the whole time,watching you. He heard everything you said. Appa felt regret. Was he so harsh towards you? Appa asked himself.

 

Donghae and Taeyoon oppa was walking after drinking ,trying to sober up themselves. That was why they do not drive to drink.

"Taeyoon ah. Do you think your sister is angry with me?" Donghae asked Taeyoon oppa

"Neh? Taeyeon? Wae? Why will she be angry with you?

"Ani. Don't you saw her just now? She was totally ignoring me. Maybe it was because I was the reason she got scolded."

"Bwo? You were the one who told my Appa?"

"I kind of have slip out the secret.I thought ahjushi knew about it. What should I do now?" Donghae seem worried.

Taeyoon tap Donghae's shoulders." You gonna have a hard time chingu".

Both of them continued walking and talking. " Donghae ah, Can I asked you something?

"What is it?"

"Are you serious about my sister?" Taeyoon oppa asked Donghae

"Always been Taeyoon. Always."

If Taeyoon oppa was to marry you off with someone, he knew that Donghae will be the right man.

 

 

As the night grew darker, Appa went inside your room. Seeing you asleep, Appa sat next to you,

"Taeyeon ah. Appa heard what you said just now. Mianhe.Perhaps Appa had went overboard. Appa was too harsh."

"Appa know you are sleeping and could not hear what Appa is saying now. But Appa will always love you. Forgive appa."

"Saranghae" Appa kissed your forehead. He then adjust your blanket and left your room.

You were there, eyes open, with tears without you knowing started flowing.

"I am sorry Appa. I love you too"

 

 

Finally an update! Sorry for the late update. Too busy with school. Sorry if the update is crappy. I tried my best ><. Do subscribe and write your comment. Thanks ^(oo)^