The Reveal

Rose between thorns

* Every single day I try. Jeongmal geoui da wasseo* 

You picked up your phone only to realise that it was Appa.

"Oh Appa. Waeyo?" you replied.

"Im Taeyeon where are you now?" Appa asked, sounding a bit angry.

"Ne? I am at the library. Waeyo?" You could hear the sound of Appa's car engine starting from the phone. 

"Ani. Just asking. Chincha you are at the library?" 

"Ne. Where else can I be at." you lie.

"Araso. Study hard then." Appa's voice sounded a bit sarcastic.

"Araso Appa." ending the call between the both of you.

You thought that Appa seems weird. He rarely called you unless it was really important. Without giving it much of a thought, you continue backed with your work at the cafe.

Appa on the other hand was inside the car. He set his GPS according to the address that Donghae had gave him.  21 Mokdong Street, Maru's cafe. That's where Appa is heading to.

"Im Taeyeon, make sure what you said was true. If not you will know the consequences of lying to Im Taesan" Appa said to himself. "Kaja."

 

You were busy cleaning the floor in front of  the cashier as someone accidentally spilled some coffee on the floor. You wiped off the sweat from your forehead. A little bit more and all will be squeaky clean. After scrubbing the stain off, you sighed a bit due to tiredness. Suddenly you heard a  voice from behind.

"Miss, can i have a cup of ice americano." said the voiced.

You felt a bit irritated as you thought of resting for a little while. However the customer is always first, that's what your manager always said.

You stood up and turned behind. 

"Aras..." you couldn't even finish your sentence. Only to see a person you met before. 

"Appp...pa." 

 

At home:

The car parked at the front of the house. Appa off the engine and get off the car. You then follow and closed the door. Throughout the journey backed home, it was dead silence. You could felt the tense atmosphere thoughout the journey. Appa had not said a single word since he saw you at the cafe. Neither did he scold you. Just silence. You too does not said a word. You knew that you were dead meat. You wanted to know who was that jerk that told Appa. Either Taeyoon oppa or Donghae could be the culprit, as those two were the only one who knew this little secret. And most likely, the one that seems the most convincing, is Lee Donghae!

Appa led the way to the door, while you just followed behind. Taekwon oppa friends were at the living room playing x-box with him.

"Oh Appa. You're back. That was fast." Taekwon oppa said while gesturing his friends to stop and leave the house. They stopped right away and grabbed their bags. Passing by Appa they bowed to show their respect to Appa. 

"Komawoyo Ahjussi. " they said.

"Annyeong(bye) Taeyeon" they continued. One of them, Noh Minwoo, who has always like you winked slightly at you. You made your most disgusted face at him. At school he dare to do all those things, and now even at your home! In front of Appa! Unbelievable!

After they left, you tried to went back to your room, only to be stopped by Appa.

"Im Taeyeon. Anja(sit down)."he said sternly.

You make your way to the couch. Taekwon oppa sat in front of you making a 'you are dead sign' by pretending to cut his head. You felt like wanting to slap his face but then Appa was looking towards you. 

You looked at the wall clock. 3.30pm.

1hour. That's how long Appa's 'lecture' will last. You sighed deeply. You looked at Taekwon oppa,then Appa, then the floor.

3.2.1. 'Lecture' begins!

 

Hi guys! I am back with another update! Hope you guys love the update. Do leave your comments and subscribe. Thanks!^^ For now, Dance.Woohoo~BOOMSHAKALA! :P