Donghae's Arrival

Rose between thorns

You were staring into space, thinking of what to say, while Taeyoon oppa was sitting across you with his arms crossed.

"Taeyoon ah. We are leaving first," his friends said. Taeyoon oppa showed an ok sign. 

"And Taeyeon, aja aja fighting!" Taeyoon's oppa other friend said.

*Fighting? Thanks to you i am now in big trouble,* you thought, while pouting your lips.Taeyoon oppa was still staring at you, as if as he was waiting for your explanation.  

"Oppa, I can explain," you said,slowly looking at Taeyoon oppa.

"Yes. You have a lot to explain Im Taeyeon." 

"Oppa, the reason why i want to work is because i want to gain the experience," you said, stating out anything that is in your mind.

"Experience? Im Taeyeon, are you crazy? Not telling anyone that you are working. Not even telling oppa. What if something happen to you? Who's going to be responsible? You? Oppa?" Taeyoon oppa said firmly. 

You could only looked down, staring at the floor. You were in loss of words. You knew that it was your mistake. 

"And what if appa know about this? How are you going to answer to him? You know that he is so concern about you." Taeyoon oppa continued. 

" Nan arayo (i know). But oppa, you know how appa won't like it if i were to tell him i am going to work. He will totally be against it. And i can't even tell anyone, not even oppa. Mianhae oppa,for not telling you," you looked down again. 

Taeyoon oppa could only sighed hearing your explaination. He felt pity for you. It's true. Appa can be quite protective when it is related to you. Maybe because you were the only female and possibly because of the accident. 

"Fine. Oppa will allow you to continue working here. But with one condition."

" Chincha?" you looked at Taeyoon oppa.

" Oppa will have to take you back from work everyday." Without even giving a second thought, you agreed to the condition. 

" Oppa chincha jjang(best) !" you went over and hug your oppa. 

"Ah oppa! About this, please let it be just our secret ok? Don't even tell anybody, especially appa. Araso?"

" Oppa shall see first" Taeyoon oppa said. You gave him the 'puss in the boot look* wanting him to agree with you. 

" Araso,araso. Only we shall know." Taeyoon oppa give in to you. You forced Taeyoon oppa to do a pinky promise with you. Finally your secret is safe. You know that your secret is safe as out of anyone you know, only Taeyoon oppa is the one whom you believe most.

Back at home/Dinner time:

"Oppa, eat this. It's good for you." you took the kimchi and put it into Taeyoon's oppa bowl.

You smiled at Taeyoon oppa, telling him to eat well today. Taeyoon oppa knew that you were actually bribing him so that your secret is safe with him. The rest of the family member could only looked at both of you, not knowing what actually happened just now. 

Taekwon oppa was going to take the drumstick when you stop him and gave it to Taeyoon oppa instead.

"Oppa. Eat this drumstick." you told Taeyoon oppa to eat up again.

"Aish!" Taekwon oppa put his chopstick down. " Taeyoon hyung eat this, Taeyoon hyung eat that. Then what am I going to eat?!" he continued, sulking.

"Taekwon ah, eat this." Taeyoon oppa handed the drumstick over. " Oh hyung, komawoyo." Taekwon oppa eat the drumstick. 

You looked at Taekwon oppa in disbelief. You were about to say something when Taeyoon oppa cut you off. 

"Donghae said he will be coming tomorrow. So maybe i will be fetching him." 

"Donghae?" halabeoji asked. " That little young boy Donghae?

"Halabeoji, Donghae hyung is all grown up already like Taeyoon hyung." Taekwon oppa corrected him. 

"Invite him over for dinner." Appa suggested." Araso. Anyway,he said that he wanted to meet the family first when he reach Korea." Taeyoon oppa continued.

Everybody looked at your direction. " Waeyo?" you asked in shocked. 

"Ani." the four men said in synchronize. 

*Aish. All this male* you thought, while eating a spoon of rice.

Airport:

"Yoboseyo. Taeyoon ah, I have arrived earlier then plan. Where can i meet you? Donghae called Taeyoon oppa. 

"Oh Donghae, mian. I have a meeting to go to in a few minutes. I can't fetch you."

" Gwenchana. I'll just hang around somewhere and you can meet me up later." Donghae assured him. 

"Why don't you head over to Maru's cafe? I'll text you the address. You will find someone special there." Taeyoon oppa suggested.

*Someone special?* Donghae thought. "Araso. meet you there." Donghae end the call.

Donghae had just reach Incheon airport. After 10 years of living in Japan, he finally visited Korea back this time. The last time he left Korea, was when he was still 12 years old. Since then, he only stay in contact with your Taeyoon oppa through social network. Since young, both of them was already bestfriends.

After receiving the address from Taeyoon oppa, he then headed out and flaged a taxi. Donghae told the driver to head to the address. He wanted to know who the special someone Taeyoon was talking about. 

Cafe:

You were busy clearing up the leftovers, wiping the tables, when the door open.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you greeted the customer, a tall handsome man.

*Ah.So the special someone is you Im Taeyeon. Thank you Taeyoon.*Donghae thought to himself,smiling at you. Donghae knew how you look. Taeyoon oppa has been updating him about you and even sent your pictures to him. 

Donghae sat near to the window panel,still looking at you. You went back to the counter. You look towards Donghae. Donghae pretend browsing through the magazine when he realise you were looking at him.

*Why does I have the feeling that i have met you before* you thought. Donghae looked at your confused expression. 

*Look at that face. She must have been thinking that I seem familiar. Yah Im Taeyeon. It's me. Lee Donghae. Pabo.* Donghae said mentally while smiling, stealing glances at you.

You continue your work,receiving orders. After receiving an order from a lady, a small little boy came.

"Annyeong cute little boy. What would you like to order?" you said cutely to the young boy.

"Noona, I am not here to order anything. But that handsome hyung told me to call you over."he replied while pointing at Donghae.

"Ne?Araso.Komawoyo." You headed towards Donghae.

"Yes sir.Can I help you with anything?" you asked Donghae.Donghae told you to come closer. You were confused but you just follow what he told you to do.

He then whisper to your ear.

"Annyeong, Jelly."

You stood there frozen. Jelly? Nobody called you that. Except for one person. And it is LEE DONGHAE! 

 

Hello my fellow readers! Hope you guys like the story! Do comment what you think. Thanks! ^^