Oops!

Rose between thorns

You were about to leave the house for work when Appa called you.

"Taeyeon don't forget what day it is today" Appa reminded you. "Erm..Monday?". you replied backed

Appa looked at you in disbelief. You noticed your Appa's expression change upon hearing your answer. 

"Araso, araso. How can I forget what day it is today" pinching  your Appa's cheek. Today was the death anniversary of your Umma and Halmeoni. This date has always been an important day for your family. 

"Ah Appa, I am late," looking at your watch. You peck your Appa's cheek and hurried to work. 

" Taeyeon ah where.. are you going?" Before Appa could even finished his question, you had already leave the house. 

At the Im's company:

Knockknock. "Come in" Appa said. Donghae walked in wearing his business coat.

"Ah Donghae you came. Anja" Appa gestured Donghae to sit. "Komawoyo Ahjussi."

"So Donghae, how's life in Korea?"Appa asked. 

"Life here is fine. Seoul really has changed a lot compared to last time . Ahjussi, today is the death anniversary of Imo and Halmeoni right?" Donghae asked.

Appa nodded his head. " You're coming?

"Dangyonhaji(of course)! How can I not attend. Is Taeyeon coming? Donghae asked.

"Of course she's coming. Wae?" Appa seemed confused with Donghae's question.

"Ani. It's just that Taeyeon is busy these days. Working at the cafe and .."

"Mwo? Taeyeon is working at a cafe?" Appa interrogate Donghae, wanting to know his answer.

" Ne" Donghae nodded. " Mwo? Ahjussi don't know about this? Even Taeyoon knows."

"Taeyoon? Even he is involved?" Appa's expression started to change. 

*Snap! Did I just spill the beans out?* Donghae thought to himself, biting his lips.

Appa instantly packed his stuff.

Im Taeyeon. You're in trouble.

 

Hi guys! I know that i have not been updating for so long. So sorry. Will try to update regularly. Do subscribe and comment. Thanks! ^^