A Close Call.

Rose between thorns

                                      

 

 

 

    You were pacing back and forth, while biting your thumb, thinking of how you are going to handle this. Tomorrow was your first day of work at the cafe. You were so in dilemma that you did not notice someone was watching you. 

 

   *KnockKnock.* You jumped in shock, only to see that it was just Taeyoon oppa. " Omo! Oppa, you scared me.Waeyo?" you asked, sounding a bit annoyed. " Ani. Oppa just wanted to see what you were doing. And why are you so jumpy?" Taeyoon oppa lie down on your bed. You quickly protest. You knew that your Taeyoon oppa knew that something had been troubling you . You change the subject of conversation while seating down on your bed. Taeyoon oppa sit back up and lean his face closer to you. "Oh! Our little Miss Taeyeon is changing the subject . Something is fishy." Taeyoon oppa raised one of his eyebrows.

   

*Snap! How are you going to get away from this trap*,you thought. "Actually.." you stammered. " Yes..." Taeyoon oppa raised his eyebrow again. You sighed. " Actually..I..". " You what?" Taeyoon oppa could not wait any longer.  " Actually I fought with my bestfriend!" you shout out like a bullet train. *Sorry Taeyoon oppa I had to lie*, you said in your head. " Chincha?" Oppa asked. "Ne. And it have been bothering me" you said pretending to make a sad look. Taeyoon oppa tap your shoulder. "My little dongsaeng. Gwenchana. Both of you will reconcile soon. Oppa thought you have relationship problem with your namja chingu/ boyfriend." "Bwo!! Oppa! I don't even have a namja chingu. And who will even want to be my namja chingu?" you pouted.

     

" Chincha? What about Dong.." Taeyoon oppa speech was interrupted as you cover his mouth. " Oppa!"you shout. "Araso, araso. Oppa would not disturb you. If our precious Taeyeon is upset who will coax her?" Taeyoon oppa said. " Unless she want our Dong.. " "OPPA!"you shout. You pushed Taeyoon oppa out of your room, closing behind  the doors.

 

      Finally. That was close. Hmm, I wonder how he is doing. You smiled reminiscing your childhood. 

 

So how is this story? Fun? Do leave your comments below. Thanks ^^