We Met Again Im Taeyeon

Rose between thorns

The past :

"Aigoo.Soyeon ah. Your baby is really pretty." Mrs Lee said while carrying you. You were only one week old. Mrs Lee was visiting Umma and wanted to see the newborn baby, which was you.

"Donghae, come here. Look at this beautiful baby," Mrs Lee called her 4 years old son over. Donghae came running upon hearing his Umma calling him.

"Donghae look. This is Im Taeyeon." Mrs Lee told her son. 

"Annyeong Taeyeon. I am Donghae oppa." he said. "Umma, baby Taeyeon's cheeks are so soft. Just like jelly." Donghae told Mrs Lee while gently poking your cheeks. Donghae slowly came closer to you and look at your face.

"From now on oppa will call you jelly. Araso? Jelly~" Donghae said happily. Both Mrs Lee and Umma laughed after hearing the nickname that was given to you.

"Umma, imo(auntie) , when I grow up, I want to marry with Jelly" Donghae continued, kissing your 'jelly' cheeks. 

Present:

You were cleaning the dining table alone, while the four other men were busy chatting with Donghae. Everyone were busy chatting and laughing.  You don't know why but when you saw Donghae laugh you felt like punching his face.

"Yah. Who the hell give someone the nickname Jelly?" you mumbled to yourself. You still remember the incident just now at the cafe.

"Bwo? Annyeong Jelly? Yah Lee Donghae, my name is Im Taeyeon. Not Jelly." you continue mumbling while washing the plates. You never mind Donghae calling you Jelly before. But now? Seriously Lee Donghae?

You were busy washing and 'scolding' Donghae when someone came next to you. It was Donghae.

*Speaking of the devil* you said in your mind.

"You were quiet since just now Jelly. Don't want to say anything to me?" Donghae said and helping you wash the plates.

"Donghae sshi, you don't need to help me." you took the plates from him. * Donghae sshi?* Donghae thought. You have always called him oppa but now it seems awkward to called him oppa.

" So how have you been?" Donghae asked you. "Like usual" you answered back, finishing washing the last plate. You wiped your hands using a cloth and wanting to leave the kitchen.

Donghae tried to stop you when he realised you were leaving.

"Kajima. Kajima Im Taeyeon." Donghae pulled your arm, preventing you from leaving.

 

Forgive me if the story this time is very short. Do tell me your comments and subscribe too. I'll appreciate it much. For now annyeong~ ^^