I'll Go

Rose between thorns

                                                       

The Past:

"Taeyeon ah. Oppa shall hide first. Count until 10 araso?" the 8 year old Donghae said.

"Ne~"

Donghae went running, looking for a place to hide, while you were busy counting,your eyes covered with your hands.

"9,10. Oppa~ . I am coming!" You shouted ,slowly making your way, finding where Donghae might be. 

Donghae looked through from where he is hiding. He saw you approaching the area. Donghae kept silent.

*CRACK* 

"Omo! Now Jelly will definitely find me" Donghae thought to himself.

Your eyes fixed towards the direction of the noise. 

Target found!

Donghae ran away from the place he was hiding. You followed behind trying to catch him.

You ran as fast as you could with that small feet of yours. As you were chasing after Donghae, you tripped over a rock.

"OUCH!" 

Blood started oozing out.

You bend down trying to control the pain. Tears started flowing slowly.

"UMMA~"you wailed.

Donghae who were too engrossed in running just now, quickly went to your side.

"Jelly ah. Uljima(don't cry). Donghae oppa is here." Donghae bend down and blow at the wound.

"Kwenchana. Kaja, oppa bring you back home." he said while wiping your tears away.

Donghae help you get up.Both the 8 year old Donghae and the 4 year old you went back home hand in hand.

 

Present:

"Yah! What do you mean Super Junior ! Do you want a punch!?" you said in anger at Taekwon oppa.

"Wae?! I am saying what is right! Like what idol group got 13 members?! Trying to build an army is it?" he shouted and then did mehrong.

"BWO! REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT MY OPPAS!" you went over to him and tried to punch him.

"HAHA! MISSED ME!"he cheekily replied when you miss that chance.

You curled your fist  and punch him at his stomach. 

*PUNCH!*

"YAH!" Taekwon oppa shouted at you.He went at you,grab your arms and twist it. 

"AHHHHH!" you scream and pull his hair.

"YAHYAH! IM TAEYEON! AH PA YO!( it hurts)

Upon hearing the huge commotion, Taeyoon oppa went down, only to see that both of you were fighting. Well, he's not suprised as this scene happens everytime.

"Both of you hajima(stop it)."Taeyoon oppa demanded both of you.

Both of you looked at him but  then continued fighting, ignoring him.

"Aish! HAJIMA!" he went towards the both of you and pull the ears.

"AH! AHPA!" both Taekwon oppa and you wailed in pain.

Taeyoon oppa let go when both of you has release the grip on each other.

"Oppa! Wae do you punish me? Punish this pabo!", you complained to your Taeyoon oppa, pointing your finger at that Taekwon oppa.

"Yah! Hyung it is not even my fault. I was just saying the facts and this crazy yeoja(female) get so over protective over her so called "OPPAS", Taekwon oppa tried to get on your nerves again.

"Jamkkanman(wait a minute). Shouldn't it be Ahjussi(uncles)? he added, with a smirk on his lips.

"YAH! you wanted to beat him up badly this time but was stop by Taeyoon oppa. 

*Just you wait Im Taekwon. I shall get my revenge* you said in your mind.

"Oppa, I was just asking him if he will follow me to go to Super junior concert next week, since Appa would not let me go alone, and he started making fun of the members. How can I not get angry."you crossed your arms.

Taekwon oppa could just kept silence as Taeyoon oppa told him to keep quiet. 

"So Taekwon are you going to accompany Taeyeon?" Taeyoon oppa asked him.

"Of course not! I will never go to their concert." he protested.

"Araso. Taeyeon when is the concert?"Taeyoon oppa asked you.

"Next friday.Oppa will you accompany me?"you beg him.

Taeyoon oppa checked his phone.

"Aish. Mianhe(sorry) Taeyeon. Oppa is going to Daegu next friday for a business trip. So I don't think you can go."

You just looked down,trying to hide your disappoinment. You were really looking forward to SS5. And just because of one selfish oppa of yours, you were not able go.

"I'll go" a voice said.

You looked towards the direction of the voice.

"I'll go. I will accompany Taeyeon." Donghae said, looking at you. 

You don't know what to say. You remained there silence.

"Fine. Then it is already settle. Well what was all that fuss was for just now." Taekwon oppa still had the cheek to comment.

Everyone went back to do their own things. You walked past Taekwon oppa and purposely step on his feet.

"Oops! Mianhe." You said sarcastically. 

Taekwon oppa groan in pain. You quickly run away before something happened to you. 

*Haha! I told you I will get my revenge. That is for insulting my oppas.* You said in your mind.

*Komawoyo Donghae oppa. Jeongmal komawo.*

 

Finally an update! Hope you guys are still reading the fanfics. Do subscribe and support the story. Thanks! Super junior and elf DAEBAK!