Myungsoo VS Hyunsoo

Do You Ever Love Me?

"Palli Noona," then Hyunsoo kissed my lips and quickly go inside.

Myungsoo looked at us with round eyes. Hahaha adorable. It's weird, because Hyunsoo never did something like that before. I smiled at Myungsoo and said, "He just try to be a loving brother to me hehehhee,"

 

"Did he mad at me Hyunhee?? Did I do something wrong before??" Myungsoo asked me as both of us walked side by side to enter my house.

"Don't worry about him Myung....sometimes, he can be quite weird hehehehe,"

"I hope so.....,"

 

*                                                                                                                  *                                                                                                                               *

 

"Mrs. Lee, I'm so full!!! Thank you for the dinner," Myungsoo bowed his head at Mom while rubbing his full stomach. Hihi Myungsoo could be so cute just by doing this tiny gesture. I know he must be really miss Mom's cooking. Same as me, I also miss his mom cooking. Mhmmm, just by thinking about it already made me drooling. 

"Thank you, Myungsoo~ah. Auntie also very happy to cook for you, my dear. Maybe next time, Hyunhee will cook for you, same as before," then both Mom and Mrs. Kim giggled. I looked at Mom with the expression 'What the........' and Mom just ignore me and continue giggling.

"Did you mean lunchbox for me Mrs. Lee???" I could see twinkling in Myungsoo's eyes. Did he missed my cooking too?? Woahhh, it is such an honoured to me. 

Mom just nodded her head and said, "Yup, Myungsoo~ah. Don't worry, I will ask Hyunhee to make it for you when she makes hers, ok,". Myungsoo just nodded his head like a cute child. He is so cute. 

 

After the big feast from my Mom, Mom asked Myungsoo, Hyunsoo, and me to go to the living room and did some catch up while both mothers also wanna do some catch up while doing the dishes. I tried to offer myself to do the dishes while Mom and Mrs. Kim went to the living room and have a chit chat there. But Mrs. Kim held my hand and said to me while smiling, "Go talk to Myungsoo, Hyunhee~ah. He misses you a lot,". With that cue, I just nodded my head and go in front. 

Unfortunately, when I reached living room...I could feel some tension when I looked at Myungsoo and Hyunsoo. Aishhh, this Hyunsoo boy. He should stop feeling hate towards Myungsoo. It's already 1 year and a half ago. I never knew Hyunsoo can be this hard-headed when it comes to my feeling. Actually, I already told him to treat Myungsoo like before as Myungsoo is his favourite hyung but then he cut my words and said, "He WAS my favourite hyung, Noona...NOW, he is my enemy,".
Aishhh my cute baby.

 

I could tell that Myungsoo tried to start conversation with this hard-headed boy but being Hyunsoo, he just glanced annoyingly towards Myungsoo. He resisted to speak with Myungsoo. Should I knock his head so that he will behave in front of his hyung??? 

"Hyunhee~ah...." Mom tapped my shoulder. I looked at her with questioning eyes. "I'm sorry that I need to disturb your sweet time with Myungsoo....."

"OMMAAAA!!! Can you stop it???" Mom just laughed it off and continue speaking.

"Hahaha, arasseo arasseo. Can you please peel this fruits for both princes there. Poor Myungsoo tried to talk to Hyunnie but....aishhh," 

"Don't worry Omma. I will teach that boy," then I took the plate that contains a knife and many kind of fruits from Mom and walked to the counter that nearby with both of them. 

 

Before I peel the fruits, I shouted at both of them, "Hyunsoo!!!!!" then Hyunsoo looked at me, "Please behave in front of Myungsoo hyung and talk to him arasseo," He just looked at me with annoyed eyes and quickly turned around and look at Myungsoo with sour face.

 

"Hyunsoo~ah, did you mad at me?? If you really really mad at me, at least please tell me the reason why," Myungsoo talked to Hyunsoo with pleading eyes. Eventhough I could only heard to it faintly but at least I could monitor both of these boys.

"Hyung...seriously!! You know the reason...you just pretending by saying you dunno the real reason. I already warn you before, if you break Noona's heart...I will punch you right?" Hyunsoo talked sternly at Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo sighed and lean on the couch. He closed his eyes for awhile and opened it. "Yeah, I know. I broke Hyunhee's heart. I also dunno why I did those things," 

"Noona is pabo. You already hurt her like hell but I dunno how she can forgive you easily and smile at you like a pabo the moment she meets you for the first time today," Hyunsoo looked at Myungsoo with blazing eyes and pointed his finger at Myungsoo and talked, "Hyung, I'm no longer the cutie 10-year-old Hyunnie that people thought dunno anything...but I'm the grown up 12-year-old Lee Hyunsoo that knows everything and will protect my Noona from anything, especially from this kind of GUY like you, Kim Myungsoo,"

"Bring it on, Lee Hyunsoo. I will prove it to you that I will mend Hyunhee's heart and will never break it once again," Myungsoo said to Hyunsoo with so much determination. 

 

"Now, both of you can stop this childish argument and look at each other with so much love ok," I entwined Hyunsoo's finger that pointed at Myungsoo and brought it down. I put the plate that full with fruits on the table and sat besides Hyunsoo.

"Noonaaaa!!!!" Haha here come the cutie 12-year-old Hyunnie. My baby brother will never change...especially in front of me.

"What?? It is true! Both of you so childish...matured enough but act like kids. You should settle down with Myungsoo already, Myungsoo and I already on a good term ok," I stopped talking for awhile, and then I flicked Hyunsoo's forehead and said, "And remember, Myungsoo still older than you PABO!!!"

Then, both Myungsoo and I laughed together. Hyunsoo rubbed his forehead with annoyance but then also smiled when he saw both of us laughing. Just on time, both of our moms also came together and joined the three of us. I never thought that it will a day where Myungsoo and I can talk and laugh like today. Like, there's nothing happen between us. Like, everything is normal. Yup, the most I hope that both of us will be like before....when both of us still best friend, when both of us not a couple.

 

"Myungsoo~ah, your friends will come to our house this weekend right?" Mrs. Kim talked to Myungsoo while all of us talking and eating together.

"Ne, Omma. And I think, they also want me to ask Hyunhee spends time with us too," Myungsoo answered his Mom and looked at me with his cute smile.

"Me???? Why they wanna spend time with me?? It's....it's.....weird...right?" I looke at Myungsoo, hesitated.

"Well...they wanna know more about you because I said you are sweet a girl," and then he winked at me and continue, "Don't worry, Eunhae will come too. So, what do you think?"

All of them looked at me, waited for my answer. I dunno. Should I come......or not? Yup, I can see their intention there. They tried to be nice with me....but yeah, is it needed for me to hang out with them?? It made me confuseddddd....

"Hyunhee dear, come join them. You can eat my delicious cooking while hanging out with them right? As there are more boys later, so I think Hyunsoo can also join all of you. Right, Myungsoo?" Woahhh Myungsoo's mom must be really really like INFINITE, that's why she also wants me to be their friends.

"Yeah Hyunhee, Hyunnie can also join us. We can playing basketball with him. You like basketball right, Hyunsoo??" Hyunsoo's eyes shined for awhile when Myungsoo talked about basketball. Before this, they always play basketball together. Basketball is Hyunsoo's passion. Even until now....but he don't have friends who likes basketball. In Busan, they love soccer more than basketball. Being me, I tried to play with him but Hyunsoo always says I'm so boring, I run slowly, so he don't wanna play with me. Sorry, baby boy =(

I thought for awhile. Maybe, it's a good thing to ley Hyunsoo plays with them. Hyunsoo needs Hyung more than this fatty Noona. "Alright then. If only Hyunsoo wanna join me," I looked at Hyunsoo.

"I'm in then if Noona said like that," 

 

"Yeahhhhh!!!! Don't worry, both you and INFINITE will have a good time together. I promise," Myungsoo looked so excited. Yup, I need to do this...after all they will be my classmates for the whole year and I also wanna know them better like how Myungsoo knows them =)

 

* I know....I cannot say sorry to all of you, for updating this fanfic soooo lateeeeee,
huhu I have got some issues actually, with my unobedient lappy hehehehe....
ANYWAY, thank you for still subscribing to this fanfic and I really wanna say THANK YOU TO @anne2231 for commenting to me,
and asked me for an update.....
She/he is one of the reasons why I write this chapter hehehehe*