Let's Go On Date~

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

Since that day, Myungsoo always stay at school after end of school. He always busy and he said only after school end he can discuss with Yeseul about their class. Since this is the first tme Myungsoo being a class rep so he said theres so much thing he needs to learn from Yeseul because Yeseul already experienced in becoming class rep in middle school. In short, our spending time together become wery shory while he spends more time with Yeseul. Its not like I'm jealous but....*sigh*....I want to go home together with Myungsoo everuday like old times. Sometimes if he is not busy with the class thing, he will attend the practice of the soccer club.

He is so busy. Our relationship OF COURSE still the same. we still message each other until we fell asleep and still texted "Good morning: when we woke up. Ohhh the best thing is we still went to school together!!! So we still meet everyday......like today ^_______^

"Myungsoo!!!!! Bogoshipo!" I screamed happily at Myungsoo and hugged him tightly.

"Hahaha Hyunhee~ah, you are acting like a little kid again. If Hyunsoo sees it he will laugh at you," Myungsoo hugged me back and patted my head. Then he holds my hand and we walked to school. 

 

"Myungsoo~ah, today you will go home late again?" I asked him slowly.

"Emmmm today??..." he tapped his chin like he is thinking about that question. I looked at him with hopeful eyes. ".....NOPE~ We can go home together today. Happy?" he looked at me with his mocking smile.

"Chhh of course I'm happy. How about today we go out for a small date. Today, Omma will pick Hyunsoo up so we can spend more time. I really really want to eat ice cream with you. Is it ok?" I'm so happy whenever he said we can go home together. And it is such a lucky day...we can go on date today..YEAH!!! I love you Myungsoo~ah.

"It sounds good Hyunhee," Myungsoo just nodded his head while swinging our hands back and forth.

"Then, I will wait for you at the school gate ok. Don't come late arasseo," He just nodded hid head again.

Myungsoo brightens my day today~~~~

 

*                                                                                              *                                                                                                     *

 

3.10 pm. Myungsoo will be here in few minutes. His teacher likes to end the class 5 minutes pass 3.00 pm. Just because all of his students so active in class. They will ask questions relentlessly to the teacher. Most of the students already go home or spending time with their friends. There also that stay because of after school activities. 

Some students will wave goodbye to me when they exit the school gate. I may recognize few of them but there are some I dun even know their exiatence in this school. But I just waved back because friends are precious right. As most of student already know and accept about our relationship, there are some that approached me and become my friends. The reason maybe because of Myungsoo or because of INFINITE....but as long as they treat me nicely like a friend I think its not wrong to be their friends right. 

While waiting for Myungsoo, from far I could hear laughter of INFINITE. Then, Myungsoo might be with them. I waited for them to cross the school gate but I could already see Myungsoo among them. Just the sight of Myungsoo could already make me smile widely. When they are closer...ohhh now I noticed, there is Yeseul beside Myungsoo. Why I'm not seeing her just now? Maybe because I only focus on Myungsoo.

 

I lift up my hand and waved lightly to Myungsoo, still smiling like a afool person, "Myungsoo, here!".

"Hyunhee~ah...." Myungsoo looked shock.

"Noona annyeong~ What are you doing here? We are going to have fun after this," Sungjong greeted me with his sweet smile. I smiled back.

"Ahhh..I'm waiting for Myungsoo, we are going on a date today, right Myungsoo?" I looked at Myungsoo with dreamy eyes but Myungsoo looked agitated there. His body become stiff and there's no smile.

"Date? I thought L make up his mind to spend time with us after school. Maybe you heard wrong Hyunhee," Hoya talked mockingly towards me.

"Emmmm...Myungsoo?" I'm confused now. I dunno what to do. Myungsoo never forget his promises. I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend but why this problem comes suddenly.

 

"Hyunhee~ah...yeah we are suppose to have a date today but I already promised them that I will go out with them after school today. This is our very first time to go out together......"Myungsoo looked so restless. I know his heart, I know he wants to spend time with his friends. Furthermore he never had this kind of outing before. But......our date also important. 

"Yeah...this is our first time to go outing together...you can go on date with him on other day. Plus, today is special because Yeseul is joining us," Sungyeol looks irritated. What?? Yeseul is going to join them. I know I shouyld not jealous with her...but just the thought of her with Myungsoo together, make me feel troubled. Yeseul just stood silently while listening to us. I know that Yeseul noticed taht INFINITE really hate me, even anyone will know if they eat lunch with us everyday.

 

"Then...let me join all of you today," I asked them boldly. This is the only way to spend time with Myungsoo. This is the most win-win situation now.

"Join us? Huh....I dont think we are planning to bring you along today, did us?" Sunggyu's words made me feel sick. Am I such a bother to them. Oh, I feel like I just wanna cry now. I know it's not Myungsoo fault as he keeps silent, I know this is my fault because i wanna barge in with their plan but i fell unsecure now. Im scared.

 

Suddenly Woohyun hugged my shoulder and winked at me. I looked at him weirdly. "I think its a good idea by having this little Hyunhee with us, don't all of you know...the more the merrier. Right, Hyunhee?" I looked at him unbelievably. "Kaja Hyunhee, just ignore them. Follow oppa then you will be safe," Woohyun dragged me to walk faster and leaving them behind. I feel so grateful to Woohyun that I smile instead of letting my tears fall down because of his 'oppa' word.

"Thank you Woohyun~shi," I whispered to him.

 

"Dun worry my little princess, they are just being immature. They will learn to love you, just be strong ok," I smiled at him because I feel safe with his words. "Now lets enjoy our time because I'm here with you ok. And call me Woohyunnie instead of Woohyun~shi, arasseo!" Woohyun smile brightly at me and pinched my cheek lightly. I just nodded lightly while my heart feels flowery when Woohyun called me little princess. =)

"Kacchi ka!!!!" Sungjong cried out from behind. We just laugh at his action.

Myungsoo I'm sorry...I just want to spend more time with you, even with your best friends around.