Second Rumour...

Do You Ever Love Me?

I'm sorry Myungsoo. But I think this is the best decision for both of us. You can stop worrying about me now and start think about your own life. This decision may be seems like a ridiculous thing for now, but believe me....after some time, both of us know this is the right decision after all. Because I know she can take care of you far more better than me.
 

Goodbye Myungsoo, my first love.

*                                                                                                                           *                                                                                                                  *

"Hey Hyunhee," Eunhae greeted me as soon as she entered our classroom.

"Ummmmm," I replied without looking at her while struggling to finish my homework.

"Well...I heard some rumours out there..." Eunhae continued.

 

"Rumours? Haha, this school full of rumours, don't you know that?? You are so funny Eunhae," I replied and again without looking at her. Of course, there's no time to chit-chat right now, I need to finish this homework before lunch time, we need to pass it.

"But these rumours about YOU AND MYUNGSOO. So...." Eunhae stopped talking in the middle and grabbed my shoulders in order to get my attention before she continued "......can you please give your attention to me because I'm talking to you here,".

I looked at her for awhile without any expression and then continue with my work. "Eunhae..you know that I'm listening to you, so just keep going," 

"You and Myungsoo in a good term right? Both of you not fighting or sulking or anything right?" Eunhae asked me with full of determination. I kept quiet while scribbling whatever on my book. "HYUNHEE!!"

"Yup, we are okay....I guess,"

 

"Hyunhee, people out there said that both of you already broke up. Is it true??? It is just rumours right? Both of you okay right?" she asked me again. 

I closed my book and looked at her. Eunhae already sitting at the chair in front of me. I sighed. I know, sooner or later...this news will spread around the school but is it not that fast I guess. Eunhae looked at me with desperate eyes.

"Well, it is true...we already broke up...." I answered her with cool voice but Eunhae cut my words.

"What?? How it happened??? When?? Why?? Why you never told me??" Eunhae quickly got up from her seat and shoot me with these questions. She is not yelling at me, but kind of, but our classmates cannot hear her ranting at me.

"Calm down, Eunhae. There's nothing biggie about this news. Yup, we broke up....emmm last week I guess. And it just happened, so don't worry about this okay," I answered her, still with my cool and steady voice.

"Last week? It happened last week, and you only tell me now?? If this rumour never reach my ears, maybe until I die I will never know about this. Why you didn't tell me earlier? And who asked for this stupid broke up actually, L right??" okay, she is sulking now. Although she is sulking but her curiosity still cannot beat her sad feeling.

"NOPE. It's not Myungsoo, it's me who asked for it...." Eunhae looked at me with round eyes. Yup I know, she shocked. "So, please don't blame him...because I'm the one that wanna do this. So, I'm the heartbreaker here," I said with smile on my lips.

"So, the second rumour might be true....." eventhough Eunhae said it in whisper tone but I can still hear it.

"Second rumour? What second rumour?" I asked her quickly. Eunhae looked at me with guilty eyes. Why? Is it about me again? 

 

"Well...today, they said that.....both of you broke up while L and Yeseul in a relationship now. They come to school, holding hand with each other today," I kept my head down as soon as I heard what Eunhae told me just now. I know that this thing will happen but I never know it will happen this fast. It feels like a thunder struck into my heart right now. "Are you okay, Hyunhee~ah?" Eunhae asked.

"Yeah I am. It's time for Myungsoo to find how own happiness right? Don't forget, I'm the heartbreaker here....of course I'm okay," I laughed a bit, to conceal my own feeling. No one should know what I feel.

"Hyunhee......."

"Okay everyone, sit at your own place. We are going to start our class now. Palli, palli!" thank god, out English teacher entered the class at the very right moment. Before Eunhae can continue her words....I chased her away with my hand, together with my sweet? smile.

 

Mr. Kwon already started his class but I cannot concentrate in his class. I looked at the whiteboard, but my mind blank. I kept thinking about what Eunhae said just now. Myungsoo with Yeseul. Yup, they are perfect couple....yup perfect, unlike our relationship before.

 

A week already passed after that night. The night when our status changed from deeply in love couple into single best friend. I still think of him as my best friend eventhough we were barely talked to each other or even texted each other. Eventhough our status change, but there's nothing much change because even before this, Myungsoo quite busy with his post as class rep and soccer player. We already stopped going to school and going home from school together, so I'm okay with it. Besides that, we also rarely meet each other at school before, maybe that's why no one knows about this until today.

The differences from before, I should say that we stopped text each other because I dunno what I should text him or whether he still consider me as his best friend. It's awkward to start a conversation, so no more good night or good morning texted between us. I almost texted him everyday to say good morning, but when I remember about our relationship now...I stopped myself from sending the text to him.
Other than that, for my homework...yeah I should do it on my own now. No more Myungsoo as my tutor to teach me everything. Eventhough he was busy before, but I can still texted him to teach me how to do this, how to do that...but now, it's kind of wrong to ask him when I'm the one that broke up with him. So, I'm struggling now to finish my homework and I don't even care if I wrote a wrong answer.

 

Sometimes, I try to find his presence in this school like a stalker. I try not to find him, but I cannot. I miss him, I miss him a lot. As usual, I will peek at him during history class. Eventhough it felt good to see him happy with his friends, but sometimes it feels like did he wait for me to break up with him? Because he looks normal, happy, and steady. Sometimes, I will find him at the cafeteria without me entering the cafeteria. I will just looked at him across the park where I can stare at him without any distraction. Sometimes I will go home late and watching he practised soccer with his team members like I watched him during his P.E class.

I'm pathetic right?? Eventhough I'm the heartbreaker, but I'm the one that cannot move on. Eunhae never know about this because I masked my face with my cheerful self. I try to make myself happy and try to forget about this thing when I'm with Eunhae or other people. I think, it is enough for me to cry alone in my bedroom and smile like nothing happen when I'm at school. 

 

But today, I think...people will stare at me and said "She is so cruel for breaking up with L. L such a good boyfriend to her," or "It's a good thing both of them broke up, L deserves better,". But above all I think I will cry hard if I heard people said "woahhh L and Yeseul looks so good together," 

I can predict it. I know it will happen. I know they will be together. I also hope this thing will happen. But why?? Why I cannot stop myself from feeling hurt and sad about this news. It feels like someone stabbed me directly into my heart. It's hurt to imagine how happy Myungsoo and Yeseul face right now...INFINITE too.


It's okay Hyunhee, this is what they want, this is what you want. Myungsoo should find his happiness too. 

 

"Hyunhee....are you okay?" Eunhae tapped my shoulder. 

"Yup, I'm okay,"

"Come on, it's lunch time. Let's grab something at the cafeteria,"

"Eunhae~ah, I'm not hungry...I will go to the library today. Happy eating ok," I leave Eunhae alone in the class and quickly walk to the library. If usually, I'm looking forward for lunch time but not today. I have no appetite today and I'm not ready to see both of them together. The best place to calm me down is library.
So that, I can cry to my heart's concent today.

 

Hello everyoneeeeee, sorry for the late update *again hehehehe*
Actually I'm in my final exam week but being a lazy me, I will update my story a bit for all of you hehehehe
Anyway thanks to the new subscribers and for those who leaved comments to meeee...your comments really made my day,
and the reason why I wanna update this story hehehehe
I hope all of you also like this chapter hehe