Mission : Make Them Fall For Me...

Do You Ever Love Me?

Clack! Clack!

Yes!!! Finally!!! Its done!! 
I wiped my sweat slowly. Its not that much, but still its bother me. And its not good to let my sweat keep coming out without wiping it out....it will ruin my precious weapon. YUP! MY PRECIOUS WEAPON! Precious weapon to make Infinite guys fall in love with me. Kekekeke not love, at least.....like?
Well this is my only weapon.....to show them my brain, im brainless....talent? Like my plump body can dance or sing right.

"Noona.....I smell something good in the kitchen. You made something for me?" haha hyunsoo always wake up when I did something in the kitchen.

Hyunsoo dragged his cute legs towards me while his eyes are barely open. He should bath first before come here. Haishhh this boy. "Yes my dear, Noona made kimbap for you today, happy?"

"KIMBAP, NOONA??? Woahhhh Im craving for it since last week. Dont worry Noona, i will eat whole-heartedly....afterall Noona's cooking is my favourite," suddenly his big eyes open up like a cute doll. Hihihi. I know, Myungsoo and him, both really love my cooking. *Hehehehe....i know im being boastful here keke*

"But Noona, there are....1...2....3....4.....and 5 containers here. Why you made so much of it. Our food stock for this whole month will be finished! Mom will freak out!" he is not acting like a 10 years old boy, thinking about food stock? Weird boy. 

"Anni, Noona used my own money to buy the ingredients. Dont worry ok. This blue package for you," Hyunsoo took the food from me. He opened the lid slightly, and smelled it. Haha from his expression I know, he likes it.

"Woahhh Noona, it smells good....can I just eat it now? Im hungry,"
"My little prince, now go bath....mom will make breakfast for us later. You smell stink," I pat his head lightly while asking him to go bath.

"You too Noona, you smell stink! With sweats everywhere....eeeeee. Myungsoo hyung gonna leave you if he sees you like this," after saying it, Hyunsoo quickly run away from me and go to the bathroom. Aishhh this boy, he likes me more or he likes Myungsoo more? 

                                                                   *                                                                              *                                                                                       *

"Ermmmm...I smell something good in there," Myungsoo pointed to my bagpack. "And the smell is unusually strong unlike any other day. Why?" 

We are on our way to school now. Yup, as usual walking....because Myungsoo asked us to exercise, remember. 

I digged out my backpack and show to him 5 containers of lunch boxes. Myungsoo looks at me with questioning eyes. "Tadah! I made kimbap for you today,"

"Yeah I can see it. But why there are soooo many lunch boxes today? You want me to eat all of it and die?" Die? Is he kidding me? Why I want him to die. Crazy guy.

"Actually.....you know. Ermmmm....you know right...." huhu I talk slowly while trying to find for a suitable words to say to him.
"Know what???" 
"You know right.....your new friends aka INFINITE, not like me that much," not like me, but dislike me soooooo much. "...so I think, I should do something to make them at least like me a bit..." my eyes just focus on the road because I cannot look at Myungsoo now. ".....maybe I think, I can show them my cooking skill and feed them with it...... Afterall, you like my cooking, so I thought maybe they will like it too," yes, im still looking at the beautiful black road.

Suddenly, Myungsoo pats my head with his big and soft hand. I lift my head a bit (a lot actually) and look at him. He takes my hand and caressed it.

"My Hyunhee surely work hard to gain their hearts right. I dun think that they dislike or hate you, but dont worry with this so much effort im sure they will like your homemade kimbap," I tighten the grip. Ohh this is why I love him so much. He always make me feel good with his warm words. 

"Thank you, Myungie,"

                                                                      *                                                                       *                                                                          *

Kringggggggggggggggg!
 

Finally! Lunch time. Huhu usually i will fall asleep whenever we had history subject. Dun get me wrong, I tried to stay awake. But what can I do, I just yeah....my eyes just wont cooperate with my mind and my determined will. But, strangely....today I cant even think about sleeping because I just not sleepy. Im not even yawning today.....to be specific, throughout this day. I even surprised with myself.

But yeah, eventhough Im not closing my eyes, my mind still wanders to other places. To be honest with all of you, I keep thinking about kimbap and INFINITE. *sigh*

"Hyunhee!" Eunhae tapped my desk...emmm quite strongly. I look at her blurly. "I can hear your sigh even from far away! Wae? Do you have any problem? Want to share with me? You know right my ears always ready for you," huhu this girl just really like to talk. I sigh again. "Sighing again?"

Suddenly, Eunhae eyes shifted towards my backpack. "Ehhhh, why it looks so big. You keep something secret in there? TELL ME HYUNHEE! TELL ME!! IM DYING TO KNOW ABOUT IT!" huhuhu maybe if I tell her its only food...she will be very disappointed right. Hahaha her face right now just sooo priceless. She always like this, as long as I keep quite...she will push and force me to tell her.

I just digged out my backpack and yeah showed her all the lunch boxes. I can see from her eyes....she seems so shocked right now. 

"Woahhh, Hyunhee...are you going to sell it? This is too many. You want to give me one container?" she tries to grab one of the lunch boxes. I quickly slap his hand lightly. "Ouchhh! What for?" she looks at me...shocked.

"Hahaha dont be such a drama queen today. Firstly, Im sorry, these lunch boxes not for you....these for INFINITE," Eunhae pouting at me. 
"You are so cruel. Im your friend, you should make it for me not for Infinite," still pouting at me.

"Im sorry. I will make for you ok, next time," I took her hands while swinging it a bit. Hoping that she will forgive me.
"Well, no hard feeling. BUT YOU PROMISED OK, to make it for me next time," I smile widely and nod my head frantically at her. "Good! Then, why you made it for the so-called Infinite? You wanna dump Myungsoo because all of them are more handsome than Myungsoo?"

"Huhu its not like that Eunhae. Of course I still love Myungsoo and always love him. Did you hurt your head somewhere? Its just....I want them to like me a bit, so I made this for them and hope that they will accept me as Myungsoo's girlfriend,"

"Awhhh my little girlfriend so sweet, dont worry....they will like it. Your homemade food just tooooo delicious too resist. So dont worry ok. If they dont want it, just call me....I will make sure to finish it for you....ok," she tilted her head cutely at me. I just smile and nod a bit.

"Hyunhee.....let's go now! Today we gonna eat at cafeteria," Myungsoo called for me from outside.

"Nae, arasseo," I hugged the lunch boxes tightly and start to walk towards Myungsoo. Eunhae looked at me and lift up her fist while saying FIGHTING!!

"Ready?" Myungsoo looked at me with his loving eyes.
"Emmmm....I guess so. Kaja,"

 

                                                                            *                                                                    *                                                                      *

This is not my first time being here in cafeteria, but it surely look different. With more decoration and new paint, it looks so much better than before. It also looks bright and fun too. Because of my lack interest towards students in my school, so I dont like to be in a crowded place like cafeteria. But seeing it now, it seems like so much fun to eat in cafeteria. Cheerful and loud but in a good way.

But once I step into the cafeteria, it seems like all people in there are looking at me. Am I imagining things or they really looking at me? When I glance at Myungsoo, he seems normal and nothing is bothering him. Huhu maybe thats just my feeling. 
I look around and I noticed something.....all of them....emmmm look pretty and skinny. I cant find any students that look like me...well I mean look like my size. I could even see that some of them are whispering about something while looking at me.
They looked at me......or at Myungsoo actually? huh *sigh*

"Look. They are there," Myungsoo gave me a head signal to look at one table that already preoccupied with 6 members of Infinite. Huhu even from far away, I can see them....they are just glowing and sparkling. No wonder they are being kingkas here. I could also see, a table beside them is full of beautiful girls that look like goddesses. And yeah INFINITE also flirting with them. Maybe they are what Eunhae called as quennkas.

"Hi there. Sorry, for letting all of you waited for us," Myungsoo greeted them with wide smile. I just bow a bit to them....because emmm I dunno what to say. And yes I can feel the air somehow sooo cold and dry.

"NOONA! You are here too!" Sungjong talked to me with bright smile. "Come Noona, let sit beside me. I really really miss you," I took a seat beside Sungjongie while Myungsoo sits beside me. Unfortunately, Sungyeol is the one that sitting in front of me. Its not like i hate him, but I think HE HATES ME. Why? Emmmm...I also dunno why. 

"Ohhh L, you are here. Now you are here we can eat together," Sungyeol greeted Myungsoo warmly while staring at me fiercely. Why? Am I doing something wrong here?

Suddenly, "Ignore him. He always like that. Acting like he is the best guy and all. But dont worry, he wont eat you Noona," Sungjong whispered to me. I just nod my head and try to look anywere else except Sungyeol.

"L...where is your lunch? Want to share with us?" Hoya looked at Myungsoo with wonder.
"Ohh dont worry Hoya, Hyunhee has my lunch, And actually today Hyunhee wanna give all of you something," Myungsoo looked at me with his twinkling eyes. Oh Myungsoo why you act like nothing happen and just talk about it casually. Cant you hear my heartbeat? Its sooooo fast right now.

Myungsoo nudged me a bit with his elbow. I looked at him...'Say something Hyunhee...they are waiting' Myungsoo lip-sync to me.

Fuhhhh. Okay, lets breathe some air. 

"Give us something? What kind of 'something', your GIRLFRIEND wanna give us L?" Sunggyu talked normally but yeah with an emphasizing at the word girlfriend.

"Emmm....actually.....today.....I made kimbap for all of you. Its....n..not that m....much but all of you can share it," I took out the containers that I hide from long time ago from them. I arrange the containers on the table, in front of them.

"KIMBAP? Woahhh I like kimbap! Thank you Hyunhee, I will make sure to finish it up in seconds," Woohyun exclaimed while clasping his hands. And not forget to wink at me too. At least with Woohyun's reaction, I feel more confident with my cooking. I looked at Woohyun and just smile a bit at him.

"Kimbap? Emmmm...well, are you sure it is edible to eat. We cant tolerate to have any stomachache," Hoya's words just too sharp piercing right through my heart. Yeah I look a bit hurt now.

"All of you should try it first. Hyunhee's cooking is NUMBER ONE!! Its delicious. Plus, since middle school....Hyunhee is the one that made lunch for me," Myungsoo saved me from this awkward moment. Myungsoo, cant you see how much they hate me. Even from their words I know...they hate me.

After that, Myungsoo took one lunch box for him and shoved one lunch box to me and asked me to eat it. While INFINITE already open the lid of the other containers and eat it. Huhu I hope they will like my kimbap and like me too. I spent so much time to made it....I even woke up early just to prepare this kimbap. Myungsoo knows how much I cherished my sleep time, and I sacrificed it for the sake of Myungsoo.

I want them to like me.....because they are Myungsoo's friends. It will be hard for Myungsoo if he hates me. I dont want him to suffer because of this.

"Noona! Your kimbap...JJANG! It is sooooooooo delicious," Sungjong words make me come back to the real world. While my box still full with kimbap....the other boxes already emptied with no trace of leftover. They like it right? 

I looked at their faces....I can see that all them satisfied with my kimbap. Huhu...now i can sigh in relief. They like my cooking. Thanks god.

"Emmmm it quite edible and so-so......" Sungyeol words stabbed me. So-so? Automatically, I eat one of my kimbap and taste it. Its okay! Its not SO-SO! Whats wrong with this guy actually? "....I can guarantee to all of you that Ye Seul's cooking is more delicious and beyond our imagination," Sungyeol continues.

Ye Seul again? What so specia about this Ye Seul girl? Is she one of the queenka? I glanced at the adjacent table....but it seems like Ye Seul not there, Then she is not a queenka? 

"Yeah. I heard Ye Seul always be the champion whenever she entered cooking competition. People said her cooking just awesome and no one can beat it,"  Dongwoo added.

"I also heard that she is so lady-like that she can make clothes. Her hands surely so talented," Sunggyu added.

"Really? Woahhh its hard to make clothes unless we take a formal class at least," suddenly Myungsoo speaks something and he is wondering about other girl's talent??? Myungsoo!!! You should help me here! I looked at Myungsoo feeling betrayed.

"But still.....Noona's cooking is one of the best cooking you ever had right? Dont lie about it....because even Sunggyu Hyung who really hates kimbap able to eat a lot of it," Sungjong back me up again. OH SUNGJONGIE!!! NOONA REALLY2 LOVE YOU!!! Huhu I just feel like wanna hug him right now.

"But still....Ye Seul is the best here," Sungyeol talked about Ye Seul again.

"Hi INFINITE!" someone greeted us. But that person stand backfacing me. Her voice so sweet and lady-like. "It seems like all of you are talking about me,"

"HI YE SEUL!!!" Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Woohyun greeted her together. Should I say they look a little bit excited right now.

Huhu......Ye Seul............