Today is D-DAY!!! 2

Do You Ever Love Me?

But then, Myungsoo seized it back with his round mesmerizing eyes, "Hyunhee!!! It is expensive! You will pay it with your pocket money?? Thank you but no thank you, we can find other things to buy," 

 

I seized it back and said, " Don't worry Myung, today is your day. So, please shut your mouth and listen to me....arasseo!!! You are so stubborn you know" I am running away from him and put my tongue out at him.

*                                                                                                          *                                                                                                     *

 

Next, I should find something like pants or jeans for him. Maybe I should choose a pair of jeans for him, the skinny one....
since Myungsoo is tall and damn fine hehehe =D
He should be bold with his figure and I should choose something that will make him more handsome than usual.

I looked around the shelves. Trying to find a pair of jeans that suit his and my taste. First, it should be neat and clean with no torns anywhere. Well I don't like those kind of jeans, it seems like the jeans will gonna fall apart anytime.
I should choose something that shows the definition of elegance but at the same time also stylish for someone like Myungsoo.

Eventhough I know jeans wont suitable with the shirt that I wanna buy for Myungsoo just now, but personally I love it when Myungsoo wear jeans rather than slacks or khakis especially the skinny one.
Since I do not have the qualification to wear something skinny or small, at least I should appreciate Myungsoo figure and let him wear it. Well, I can wear it...but I wont look good in it like EVER. Unless, I die and born again with Yeseul face and body hihihihi 

 

Emmmmm, I think I already found the jeans, it is in dark blue colour, skinny but not that skinny, I think it will be just right when Myungsoo wears it, and I think this jeans also suitable with this black shirt. And the most important thing is, it does not look shabby in my eyes hehehehhee.

 

"Myungsoo! Here!!," I called Myungsoo who is currently sulking at me because I'm not listening to him and acting like 'I don't care' hehehe. It's kind of cute looking at him sulking like that, no one can ever sees him like this except for me. Yup, except for me hihihi.

"Bwo?? Wae??" hahaha he is sulking at me but he still come near me. Cute Myungsoo. 

I showed to him, the jeans that I want to buy for him. His eyes were shining when he looke at it but then he shook his head, "Aniya, it is not pretty at all. I don't like it," he took the jeans from my hand and put it back at the shelves.

I took it back and said, "Of course Myungie! This jeans should not be PRETTY but COOL. I do not want my boyfriend to look pretty but cool. I think this size should be perfect so you....so, wait here while I pay for these ok," 
I patted his shoulder before I walked towards the cashier. But then Myungsoo grabbed my hand and turn me around.

"Can we just not buy these thing and buy something else? I think it is not worth to waste your money with something like this," he tried to plead me by using his soft voice and puppy eyes. I'm sorry Myungsoo, those tricks are not gonna change my mind. I smiled at him and let go of my hand from his grip and continue walked to the cashier. 

Myung, just for this once....let me pamper you and return back all of your kindness towards me since before till now.

 

*                                                                                                             *                                                                                                        *

"OK, you already bought shirt, jeans, shoes, and cap for me. Now what? What you are going to waste for me later?" Myungsoo asked me in kind of tone that I know he is unhappy with all of this. Haishhh this guy, I bought all of this in order to make him smile not frown.

 I linked arm with him, which full with paper bags resulted from our shopping date just now. I let our arms linked together without saying anything to him. He sighed again after nthhhh times for today.

"Hey, are you mad?" I asked him but then he replied me with silent treatment. "Well....I just wanna treat you with something special like what you always do for me. Is it wrong Myung?" he still gives me the silent treatment. Although, he is going to be very mad with me, I will never ever regret my decision to buy everything for him today. He can never be mad at me for long. So, I will just wait for him to talk to me again.

 

"It is not wrong Hyunhee. But it is wrong when you refuse my request to buy something for you too. Plus, I never do those things to you with the mindset that you should do the same to me later. Never...Hyunhee~ah," he talked after some time. It feels so good to hear his voice again after some time. It feels like forever to me. I don't think I can live without listening to his voice in my life.

"Ara~yo. Thats why you should let me pamper you today because I don't wanna be a girlfriend that only knows to receive but not giving. Do you understand what I mean?? Therefore, now we should go to this ice cream parlor....because I'm gonna treat you for some ice cream now!!! KAJA!!!!!!" I pull his hand while running toward the ice cream parlor because I know now he is in good mood and he will not be stubborn like before. Hehehehhee

 

*                                                                                                                               *                                                                                     * 

 

For our last destination today, I chose this fancy and luxurious restaurant for our dinner. First, eventhough it is expensive but we can order everything as much as we want. It seems like buffet but the waiters will serve us. It is cool right. Second, because both of us like to eat, so we should use this opportunity to eat to our heart's content today. Third, because we got our own room to eat, hence we could eat in peace with privacy hehehehhee.

Well, like I said from before....I already planned this out perfectly. It is a good thing that Myungsoo not mad at me anymore and he just listened to me right now. I cannot started it smoothly, so at least I should end it perfectly....RIGHT?

 

"Woahhh Hyunhee, you give me another surprise today. I don't even know about this place. You must already planned it carefully ha?" haha it seems like Myungsoo quite impresed with my ability.

"It is not that difficult Myungie, nowadays we got internet which made things become so much easier than before. Pabo,"

 

Both of us already sit while facing each other. To tell you the truth, I also amazed with the interior arrangement of this restaurant. It looks so much better than in the website. It is a right choice to choose this place for our special date today. Now, I should choose right time for me to carry out this last event for Myungsoo.
To be honest, I'm very nervous right now and my hands keep shaking since before. It's okay Hyunhee~ah, you can do it! Hwaiting!

 

We already placed our order just now and Myungsoo looked at me with questioning eyes because I ordered almost everything which are in the menu. And I just looked at him with my playful smile indicating that he just should follow the flow.

 

"Hyunhee~ah...are you sure it is okay for you to spend money mindlessly like today?" aishhh this guy, still cannot stop to annoy me. He should just shut up and accept it with grateful heart.

"Yup Myungie, I'm okay and never been this okay before," I replied him with a smile.

"Chhhh....." 

 

And then two of the dishes that we ordered reach to our table. Woahhhhh...chicken and prawn!!! My favourite.
Without waiting any time, both of us start to gobbled up the dishes that already placed in front of us. While we eat the two dishes, then one by one another dishes will come along.

 

"Myung...what do you think about Yeseul?" I asked Myungsoo suddenly.

"Yeseul?" he looked at me and then I nodded my hand. "Well, I think she is okay. Not bad," 

"Myung, please be more specific okay,"

"Aishhh this girl. She is kind, hardworking, clever, cool, friendly........."

"Beautiful???"

"....ahhh yeah, kind of. Why?" Myungsoo asked me back.

"What do you think that makes her beautiful? Honestly?" but I replied him with another question.

"Mmmmm well, like everyone said....she is beautiful, in and out," then Myungsoo smiled.

"Are you okay with her? You can work with her?" I asked him again.

"Yup, so far she is the best partner I think. Because our minds work in a same way but with different ideas. Why Hyunhee?"

"Do you like her?"

"Hyunhee!!! Why??" Myungsoo scolded me a bit.

"Answer me first....do you like her?"

"I think so....because she is a good friend....."

 

 

"Do you love her Myungsoo?"

 

Myungsoo stopped eating and looked at me with round and questioning eyes. His eyes, it seems like a laser that going through my eyes.

"Hyunhee, what are you.........."

"Myung, I think Yeseul likes you too. I mean, she likes you more than a friend maybe........"

"Hyunhee......"Myungsoo tries to cut my words but I just continue speaking without giving him any chance to talk back.

"...and I think you also like her in the same way. Myungsoo, don't you think now is the best time for you to think more about yourself rather than anyone else. I think both of you will make a perfect couple while many people will give both of you many blessings....."

 

"Hyunhee.....what are you talking about right now?" Myungsoo raised his voice a bit when it seems like I don't wanna stop talking.

 

 

"Myungsoo....let's break up...."

"What???"

"Stay here, I already texted Woohyun to come here with INFINITE members and Yeseul. Because I already ordered many things, so I think you should finish it with INFINITE and Yeseul ok. Bye, Myungsoo,"

After I said those thing to Myungsoo, I stood up quickly and walked toward the entrance door while leaving Myungsoo behind who looked so stunned right now.

 

I'm sorry Myungsoo. But I think this is the best decision for both of us. You can stop worrying about me now and start think about your own life. This decision may be seems like a ridiculous thing for now, but believe me....after some time, both of us know this is the right decision after all. Because I know she can take care of you far more better than me.
 

Goodbye Myungsoo, my first love.

*                                                                                                                            *                                                                                                   *

 

I update again!!!! hehehehehe
I think this is not the best chapter I ever wrote, but well I really do want to finish this story as soon as possible
but unfortunately, I still have a long way to finish this story...
Sorry for my bad grammar and hope all of you enjoy this story.
Well, recently I'm falling in love with Who Are You drama because I really love Kim So Hyun~~ hehehe