~First~

Do You Ever Love Me?

"Are you ready for our first day of high school, Hyunhee???" 

"Yup!! Let's go Myungie!!!"

Today is also beautiful like other days. As long as there is Myungsoo beside me, everyday is a beautiful day for me. We walk hand in hand to the school today. As always. Everytime Myungsoo holds my hand....i feel like i'm in heaven. 

Myungsoo is my FIRST boyfriend. Yup, this handsome and cute boy is my boyfriend. He is one of my favorite person in this world, other than my parent and my namsaeng. If both of us walk together around the town, people always look weirdly at us. Maybe its not look, but kind of staring? You ask me why??? YUP! That's true, because my boyfriend is sooooooo handsome, that is when all girls look at him, they will melt and drool over him. Yeah, thats one of the reason, the other one because we look weird. Weird couple. They will smile when they look at Myungsoo, but they will cringe their faces when they look at me. Huhu, trust me....not only them feel weird, i also feel like that....why this hot person wanna be my boyfriend right? While i'm such an ugly and fat girl. *sigh*.

Huh? Fat around me??? Huhu, i'm not kidding you, its sooooo much that i dunno how to lose it. Hehehe. I am not proud of my fat, but i need to live with it....if i cannot accept it, then people will also look at me as some kind of monster right. Myungsoo is my FIRST friend, so his status ranked up by becoming my FIRST best friend, then become higher again and become my FIRST crush, and then my FIRST ever boyfriend ^_^. Myungsoo is soooo sweet, he never sees me as some kind of ugly girl, he never asks me to go on diet, and he never looks at me as a disgusting person. He is soooooo sweet. No wonder girls around me also fall in love with him, but he never plays with other girls. =)

"We are here now, Hyunhee," Myungsoo holds my hand tighly while looking at me with his angelic smile that I never get tired of. 

I nod my head, "Yup, a new day will be ahead of us today,". Obviously my voice not showing some sort of exciting feeling when i'm saying those thing. Huhu its not like i hate studying, but STUDY HATES ME~~ I even got one of the bestest tutor in the world (Of course, its Myungsoo hihi) but my grade still....so low =( . I cannot compare it with Myungsoo.

"Hey, why you look so sad? its kind of exciting right? Highschool, new friends, new subjects, new teachers, new experiences...hihihi," Myungsoo said like that just to mock me. He knows how bad i am with studying.

"Myungsoo! Don't mock me ok...I know, I am not as intelligent as you," i said with a long face.
"Chill Hyunhee! I will be your tutor ok," Myungsoo squeezes my hand to highten my spirit today. I am just nod my head to tell him I am okay with it. But still with my long face. Its ok, its only school, Myungsoo will teach me.

As usual, when both of us step at the front gate of our school, all students will look at us. Well, actually they just look at Myungsoo not me. Everybody never fails to notice him because of his dazzling face and radiant aura. Girls will be swoon by his face while boys will respect him. There are unceasingly greets from all students toward Myungsoo. Eventhough Myungsoo not a friendly person, but he is also not a cruel person. He will just nod his head as a sign of appreciating. Then, how about me? They will only greet Myungsoo, while just acknowledging my presence as his girlfriend. They are not hating me or disliking me, but they acknowledge me. Isnt that's great? Hihi.

For the start of a new day in highschool, both Myungsoo and I will walk to the school board to know about our classes. Its normal to see many students are surrounding it. Being a short girl i am, how do you expect me to look at the board! AND since when boys in my school are sooooo tall. I cannot see it just because of their height and not to add with some of the girls that possess such a model figure. I glance at Myungsoo, ohhhh! Since when Myungsoo becomes so tall like them too? Huhu i guess, spending time with him everyday, made me never notice of it. Thats why my neck kind of hurt whenever i need to look at his face. Aigoo my boy already grown up, hihi.

"Hyunhee can you see the board?" Myungsoo asks me softly. 
"Anni, I cannot see it," i shook my head slightly. Myungsoo holds my hand, and lead me to the front. Well with his aura, of course people will give him way right. Huhu how lucky I am to be his girlfriend *faint*.

Both of us look at the board carefully. "Erm....first year student...." I pointed my finger to the board that full with papers that inform us about our new classes. " Kim Myungsoo......" I still moved my fingers at the board and search for Myungsoo name. Huhu from my observation, there will be 30 students in one class. Oh God! I hope this year i will be in the same class with Myungsoo....Please God! "Eh...KIM MYUNGSOO!!" I screamed a bit and people look at me. "Hehe. mian," I said while scratching my head.

"Myung," i called him.
"Emmmm......." he answered me.
"You are in the first class.....," I stopped and try searching for my name in the first class too but i cannot find it, "...but i'm not in the list," I said with a sad face.
"Hyunhee, u are in the fifth class," Myungsoo pointed his finger at my name with cool voice. What? FIFTH CLASS? THE LAST CLASS? As expected, how come my name will be in the list of first class students, i'm stupid unlike Myungsoo. He is a genius boy, even without revison he can still score higher than me. If he revised? He can get BAEK % (100%), I bet.

"Hyunhee why with long face. Smile ok," Myungsoo pulled me out of the crowd while still holding on my hand. 
"Of course i am sad Myungsoo. Last time we were in the same class, during our elementary school! Its already 3 YEARS Myung! I'm such a stupid girl unlike you," I just cannot smile anymore.
"You are not stupid ok. Eventhough we are not in the same class, we will still having our luch together...right Hyunhee?" immediately, I smile widely. 
"Yup we will still have our lunch together. Yeahhhhh!!"

Myungsoo walk me to my class. Despite of our same year in highschool, our classes are on different levels. My class will be on the second level while Myungsoo on the third level. Intelligent students got more advantages than us, on third floor there are everything! Library, study room, leisure room, gym room, computer lab, music room....huhu while we just got toilets. TT

"We are here Hyunhee. Make friends and study hard, arasseo," Myungsoo patted my head lightly.
"Dont treat me like a baby Myung. I am already a highschool student," I slapped his hand lightly and flashed him a proud smile of mine. He just gives me his signature smile. Yeah I know he is soooo cute when he smiles. "Arasseo! I will study hard,"
"Ok, bye Hyunhee," he waved at me then he climbed the stairs. 

I look into the class. There are still many vacant seats in the class. Most students occupied the middle seats first while leaving the front seats. Maybe its normal for this kind of class, will myungsoo's class also like us? 
I take the last seat at the last row, beside the window. I love to seat at this place. i could have at least 1% to peek at Myungsoo while he is in P.E. class...right?? hihi.

Huh another year without Myungsoo with me in the same class. Haishhh! I am so frustrated! If Myungsoo is here, I can study with him or have chat with him when i'm bored. Myungsoo just too genius, no need for him to listen to the lecture, he can still excel in his study.
High school is unlike middle school times. Mostly, students in middle school are my friends during elementary school, so it is not that difficult to adapt with the new environment. While in highschool, students who got good grades during middle school  will move to a better school, or other students will move here with different kinds of reasons. Then, it will be hard to adapt with the new environment. I can already see some of new faces in this class, huhu i guess eventhough they are in this class...they must be so much better than me in studying TT.
Fortunately my best friend, Eunhae will be in this class with me. At least I have Eunhae (again) to accompany me this year~

 

*This is my first fanfic. I hope all of you will enjoy it. 
Thank you ^^*