Home...

Do You Ever Love Me?

*I already updated this chapter with longer story hehehe.....
Feel free to read this chapter, because it should be long like this
Eventhough it is still not that long hehehe
*

 

Suddenly,
Myungsoo hugged me. Tightly. It feels like forever, the last time I fell into his embrace. I hugged him back and failed to stop myself from crying over this small reunion.

"Hyunhee~ah, where are you going??? I miss you badly....Don't leave me again," his words, his voice.....melts me inside and warm my heart. 

 

Yeah everybody, here I am.....
at my old high school, with new story and new chapter.
I'm still the same fat, ugly, and hideous girl. But I know, the moment Myungsoo took me in his embrace....everything will be just fine and wonderful~~~

 

*                                                                                                                                     *                                                                                       * 

 

We were too absorbed with our own feelings that we almost forgot everyone in this class. I know, even when we were a couple before...we never this intimate actually. The most that we will do only holding hands I guess. 1 year and a half, I never thought those times were that long, not until the moment Myungsoo hugged me like this. We were just missing each other presence a lot, right?

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder and said, "Well, I know that I should not interrupt both of your sweet moments....but yeah please excuse me, because I also miss this princess of mine....So yeah, can you L~shi??"

 

Myungsoo let go of me while looking at the guy who stood behind me. With his sheepish look and red cheeks, he scratched the back of his neck and give signal to the guy that I'm all his for now. That guy gently spin me around and hug me tightly. "Woohyun~ah, did you miss me that much??" I laughed a bit while saying thse word, because Woohyun really really hug me tightly that it felt like our bodies squeezed together.

"Of course, My Princess. If the guy over there became insane when you gone, then I'm going crazy because this one particular girl never thought to say goodbye or say anything to us," Woohyun replied to me with sad voice.

I let go of him and hold his hands, "Well, Your Princess here wanna say sorry and yeah, she also miss you A LOT!!!" but then he surprised me by kissing both of my hands with his cheeky smile. Hihi Woohyun..will always be the normal Woohyun right.

 

"Noona....Noona....Noona....don't you miss me too????? Come on, give me a hug too!!!! Woohyun hyung, can you please step aside please!!!" Hahaha Sungjongie, he was so excited. His reaction, really made my day. It felt like there's someone that always waiting for me and it made me feel like....finally, I'm home and there are still people that think of me as their friends. To be honest, this feeling was too good that I can't stop myself from smiling.

"Arasseo...come here, so that I can give you one big bear hug,"

 

*                                                                                                                         *                                                                                                   *

 

I carefully went downstairs. Yeah, its kind of rare to walked down this staircases, because usually only intelligent people walked down this stairs. Maybe, by walking down and up here will make me more intelligent than before hehehehe. But since Myungsoo is my seatmate now *if only Miss Kim not planning to rearrange back the class*, so Myungsoo can help me A LOT. I also have Woohyunnie and Sunjongie now. Woahhhh, I never thought that by placing in Class 1 could me more advantages than disadvantages. Woahhh my life will be a bless this year =D

 

"Woah, woah, woah....hey~yo Busan girl, how are you?"

"EUNHAE~YA!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!" I quickly walked down the stairs straight to Eunhae who already waited for me at the bottom and attacked her with a bear hug. I miss her sooooooooooo much. No one can ever replace her as my best friend~~~

"Miss you too bestie. Since you moved,I do not have a good listener to listen to my gossips and whining. I'm glad you are back for good now," Eunhae hugged me back and kissed my cheek. Hihihihi funny Eunhae. "Well bestie, we got many things to catch up now....So, palli palli....let's go to the cafeteria now!!! KAJA!!!!" 

 

As we walked side by side while linking our arms together, we cannot stop talking as there are so many things that we need to share with each other. Yup, it's really feel like I'm home! I'm back! 
I never thought that I will miss this school so dearly. It feels good when Eunhae still waiting for me and we are still like before =D.

 

"Anyway Hyunhee~ah....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! POM POM POM POM!!!" Eunhae looked at me and gestured her hands like she was a cheerleaders who was holding pompom. Haha she looks so cute but since I dunno why she conratulated to me so I just shrugged my shoulder and looked at her with questioning look.
"Oh mannnn! Because finally your dream truly comes true!!!! You are in a same class with L!!! POM POM POM!!!" 

I nodded my head with a smile that so wide that I felt like my mouth could be torn. But it is true! My dream actually came true. And it happened when I less expected it. Maybe God wanna hint something to me?? Or to both of us??
Hahaha just by thinking of it already made my cheeks blushed like crazy.

"And yeah, I got another good news for you in case you never heard about it as I cannot contacted you for this 1 and half year though I tried.....,"

"MIANHAEEEE EUNHAE~AHHHHH!!!! It's not like I don't wanna contact you, it is just in Busan, it is kind of hard to get phone reception there. Mianhae chingu~ya," I looked at Eunhae with guilty face while my hands moved like 'Sorry, Sorry' dance by Super Junior. 

 

"Arasseo, you are forgiven. Anyway, the good news was after 6 months you left here, L and Yeseul broke up......,"

"Why??? Why they broke up?? It's impossible!" I am seriously very shocked but I cannot stop myself from asking Eunhae the reason behind it.

"Well....I kind of pestering L after they broke up to dig about this news. But being L, he was so cool that he brushed me away and said there's no actual reason behind it and they broke up in a good way,"

 

One of the reasons that I feel kind of difficult to come back here because of that. Because of Myungsoo and Yeseul. I'm scared if I meet Myungsoo again, we will become awkward again like before. Or I will be very jealous seeing them lovey-dovey in front of me and then regretted my decision to come back here. So, I never thought that the news of them breaking up will be the first thing I heard the moment I came here. 
Maybe that's why Myungsoo looked relief when he saw me and hugged me tightly just now. 

 

As we were too engrossed with our conversation, we had not noticed that we already arrived at the cafeteria. Woahhh I really miss eating meals at this cafeteria. I hope it is still delicious like before. Without further ado, both of us queued together with other students to choose dishes that we want for lunch. 

Even during choosing the dishes, both of us cannot stop talking to each other. It just feels like heaven when there's someone wants to talk to you and just cannot get enough of it. After both of us finished chose our meals, we walked around the cafeteria to find for empty places. 
But instead of sitting at our usual places 1 and a half year before, it seems like Eunhae walked towards INFINITE and Myungsoo. And this is new to me.

 

"INFINITE?? Seriously??" I asked Eunhae with raised eyebrows.

"Long story, short....After you left for Busan, L, Woohyun, and Sungjong cannot stop chasing me and asking about you. Eventhough the only answer I got was you are in Busan now....they just cannot leave me alone. And I started eating with them after L broke up with Yeseul because as apart from you, I'm the closest to L and I know he was very confused on that time and he kind of missing you," and then Eunhae winked at me. Eunhae....Eunhae.

 

I just nodded my head and also walked towards them. I think they already noticed both of us as I saw all of them looked at us with welcoming smile. And to be honest with all of you, IT IS WEIRD!!! WEIRD, WEIRD, AND WEIRD. They never smiled at me. NEVER! Especially Sungyeol, Hoya, and Sunggyu. Yup, I cannot deny that all of them look extra handsome with their smiling faces but it is kind of scary when they smiled at me.
Should I smile at them too?? Or ignore it?? Well I choose to smile at Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungjong hehehhehe.

 

"Eunhae! Eunhee! Come...sit in front of L and Sungyeol," Woohyun greeted us with smile. Both of us said thank you to Woohyun with smile too.

Kill me!! Please kill me!! Why I need to sit in front of Sungyeol?? And why Eunhae not offers me to sit in front of L. Ahhhhhh!!! It's gonna be soooo awkward. I nudged Eunhae's hand and giving her signal about how discomfort I felt right now. Eunhae just smiled at me and mouthing 'Kwenchana~yo...trust me,'.
Aishhhh, when I thought I could spend some quality time with Myungsoo....this is what I got. Wuaaaa TT

 

Think positive Hyunhee~ah!!!
Let's use this special time to get to know about INFINITE,
maybe this time, we could get along well right??? 
The start of new beginning for Hyunhee is officially starting now!!!!!

^______________^ 

 

* Yeah I know, its a very very short update from me.
Actually this chapter should be longer than this....but yeah I don't think I can finish it tonight,
Because I just wanna update something here, So I will publish this first,
Then I will edit this chapter again, so that it will be long like it should be...
Anyway, I hope all of you can still enjoy this very very short update..Mianhae~~~*