The Answer...

Do You Ever Love Me?

"I....I.....come...to meet Myungsoo,"
I spoke quietly without facing him. Trying to control my voice, in hope that Woohyun cannot catch that I'm crying just now.

 

*                                                                                                   *                                                                                          *

"Hyunhee....are you okay? Your voice........" Woohyun tried to make me face him.

I quickly wipe my tears and look at him. Smiling.

"It is urgent Woohyun~ah, I want to meet Myungsoo but I need to go to the toilet. Can you tell Myungsoo to wait for me for awhile," I gave him a silly reason I guess, but thats the best reason I can tell him since I should at least wash my face to hide the tears.

Woohyun nodded his head and said "Palli, palli.....I will tell L about it," 

I quickly released my hand from him and go to the toilet. I just need to wash my face a bit because like I said before, no one can tell if I'm crying as my eyes wont be bloodshot like other people. I should calm myself down before I meet Myungsoo, I should show him that I am happy and cheerful. Kaja Hyunhee!!!

 

 

I walked inside his classroom. He still chatting with Yeseul and other INFINITE members. I walked toward him while Sungjong and Woohyun waved their hands toward me with wide smile. They looked happy to see me. At least there are people that happy to see me in this class. *sigh*

"Myungsoo~ah," all of them stopped their conversation and looked at me. Okay, it was quite uncomfortable here. I hope only Myungsoo looked at me not them. But Yeseul looked at me with a sweet smile while others with emmmm fierce eyes. "Myungsoo, are you busy? Let's go home together. It is almost 1 month we cannot go home together like usual," rather than asking him to go home with me, it sounds like I pleaded to him.

I know, all of INFINITE members looked at me with disgust and thought that I'm such a baby and clingy girlfriend.
But...I just wanna spend some time with him today so that my heart will be at rest and I can let him do his work like usual without feeling doubtful.

 

"Can't you go home alone? Don't you know that L is very busy. He still needs to discuss with Yeseul about School Open Day," Sungyeol looked at me annoyed face while crossing his hands. 

Despite of what Sungyeol said, I still looked at Myungsoo with pleading eyes. 
I want to beg him, but I cannot do it while they were standing in front of me like that. They surely will hate me more and more if I begged Myungsoo now.
I know, Myungsoo will understand my eyes. He knows how desperate I am now.

"Hyunhee~ah, I'm sorry. I'm really busy today. Eventhough School Open Day will be held two months later but I need to do the preparation now," his voice sounds quite annoying. It is not annoying just I think he hopes that I will say "It's okay Myungsoo, good luck and good bye,"

"Yup, L is busy. You should go now and do not bother him," Hoya added too. This situation, really makes me wanna cry.

 

"Myungsoo.......please," but in the end, I still begged him. "I promise, only for today...please Myung," my voice sounds so desperate but Myungsoo still looked at me and shook his head.

"L...how about you go home early today with Hyunhee. You can still do the work tomorrow, I'm sure Yeseul can consider it, right Yeseul?" Woohyun saved me. He is the one that always support me from before till now. I looked at Woohyun with thanking smile while he nodded at me.

"Yup L, I think we can discuss about this tomorrow. We still got plenty of time to prepare it, don't worry. I think, I also wanna go home early sometimes," Yeseul looked at Myungsoo with a smile and closed whatever documents that scattered in front of them.

"Well, if you said so...then I guess we can go home together," Myungsoo looked unsure but still packed his things, get ready to go hoem with me. Thank god, for allowing me to go home with Myungsoo today.

"Luckily Yeseul is a cool and considerate girl. You should thanked her for postponing this important things to let one unimportant thing to happen now," Sunggyu sounds so sarcastic right now. He looked so annoyed and it was like he wanna kill me on the spot.

"Thank you, Yeseul. I promise I won't do it again in the future," I said to Yeseul with guilty face *eventhough I do not feel that guilty actually.

"Its okay Hyunhee. Its my bad that I forgot about both of you, sorry," 

 

 

*                                                                                                                             *                                                                                    *

Silent.
No one wants to start any conversation despite of walking beside each other.
Myungsoo seemed like he still pissed off with what I'm doing today. Looking at this side of him, I feel scared to talk to him. If I keep silent like this, all of my efforts to beg him go home with me today will become a waste.

Come on Hyunhee! You should say something. Just anything. So that both of you will start the conversation. The distance to our houses not that far anymore. Please have courage Hyunhee!
But....I'm scared. I'm scared and I feel like I wanna cry right now. I dunno how much tears I should shed today just because of this silly thing.

 

"Are you going to keep silent like this or are you going to talk with me now?" Myungsoo spoke to me for a first time. He still sounds pissed off but not that bad like before.

I am not able to looked at him like always. I miss his face, I wanna stare at him but........its complicated.

"Are you mad?" I replied him while looking at the road. I don't wanna look at his face because I know he is really mad at me.

 

"Unfortunately, yup...I am mad at you," silence.
"You know that I have got responsibilities to do a good job with this School Open Day and I cannot allow myself to make any mistakes right now. We could still text each other if you really really miss me, right?" he sounds so mad. We could text each other, but he will just sent me a reply after 2 to 3 hours.

"I'm sorry. I just....I just....mmmmmm wanna go home with you today. I'm sorry I disturbed your work *sigh*, I just......mmmmm yeah," huhu I don't know what I should say to him. If I tell him the real reason why I did this, he will be more pissed off and don't wanna talk to me after this.

Why it should be like this? I just wanna confirm it, but why everyone should get mad at me? I just do what every girls will do if they heard such kind of rumors about their boyfriends right?
I sighed again. I think, I wont get the answer today. I think I just need to think positive about this and persuade Myungsoo to forgive me. I sighed again.

 

"Hyunhee, you keep sighing since before," he took both of my hands and looked at me with worried eyes. "Do you have any problems? Wanna share with me?" 

I looked at him with teary eyes. Why Myungsoo? Why you are so kind? I thought we will enter our houses with this heavy feeling, without talking to each other or without saying any good-bye. But, here we are, in front of our houses, Myungsoo is holding on to my hands and asking me whether I got any problems or not. I thought he will be mad at me until tomorrow or next day, or this entire week, or forever.

"Any problems Hyunhee~ah?" he asked again. I looked at him for a while, then I hugged him tight.

 

"Nothing Myung. Nothing happen. I just miss you...thats all. I'm sorry, I'm sorry Myung," He hugged me back and my head.

"I'm sorry too for being too emotional today," I just nodded my head but I don't wanna let go of him yet. I need him. But then, I still let go of him because I should let him rest. He must be very tired today. But for the things that keep bugging me today.......

 

"Myungsoo.........,"
"Mmmmmm......,"

"Myung, why you never kiss me on the lips?" I looked at him and then I continue, "Don't you love me, Myung? If you love me, you will kiss me right" he looked at me with surprised eyes. I know he will never expect me to ask this kind of thing but I grinned at him. He seems so shy right now "We already together for 3 years but we never had our first kiss until now. Maybe.....we should kiss today, right Myung?"

 

Without waiting for his answer, I hold his hand and closed my eyes. I tip-toed, so that I can reach his head and we can kiss each other on the lips.
Eventhough it seems awkward, but this is the time that I most anticipate to happen since long before. If Myungsoo feels shy to initiate this, then I will be bold and ask for it =D

 

 

But........
I'm not kissing his lips, I just kissed his cheek.

 

 

I looked at him, confused. He looked at me, guilty.

"Why?" I whispered to myself.

 

Quickly, I let go of his hand and stand up properly. "You should go home now, you must be tired today. Bye," after saying those word, I fasten my pace and enter my home without waiting for his reply or even glancing at him.

 

*                                                                                                                 *                                                                                        *

Long time no see everyone!!!
Haha of course, Its more than half of a year I didn't update this fanfic. Mianhae~~
But looking at the new subscribers that subscribed to this fanfic, I feel very guilty and thought that I should update today.
Eventhough it is not that long hehehehe
Thank you to my new subscribers for thinking that this story quite interesting,
and of course thanks to my old subscribers that never thought to unsubscribe me.
I also read this fanfic once again in order to update it, it sounds like I'm being weird
but I also feel like I wanna cry when I read this fanfic... *hahahaha =P =P =P *
Enjoyed it and feel free to give me any comments, chowwwww~~~