Min Yeseul~~~

Do You Ever Love Me?

 

"Hi INFINITE!" someone greeted us. But that person stand backfacing me. Her voice so sweet and lady-like. "It seems like all of you are talking about me,"

"HI YE SEUL!!!" Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Woohyun greeted her together. Should I say they look a little bit excited right now.

Huhu......Ye Seul............

 

*                                                                                *                                                                      *

"Come Yeseul.....lets sit here," Sungyeol motioned his hand asking Yeseul to join us. I'm not brave enough to look at Yeseul. Why? I dunno....maybe because I think she is so perfect that I think it will hurt my heart to look at her. 

I can sense some movement from my back. Then I saw someone approaching Sungyeol, but still....Im not brave enough to lift up my head and look to her. 

 

"Come Yeseul....you should sit here, in front of L. Because both of you are a great partner," I know Sungyeol is glancing at me while saying the word "partner". Huh *sigh*. Sungyeol.....seriously, he must be really really hate me and will never ever like me. 

"Thanks Sungyeol....it is such a pleasure to have lunch with the kingkas," said Yeseul while giggling a bit. Even her giggle sounds so feminine and very good to my ears. No wonder all of INFINITE members really really like her. Eventhough Im still not lift up my head, but yeah even not looking at her I can imagine how beautiful she is, and how graceful she could be. Do I need to compete with her to win INFINITEs' hearts? Do I? 

 

"Ohhh...you are L's girlfriend right?" suddenly I feel my body become stiff. She talked to me? What should I do, what should I do? Should I reply her with sweet voice or cruel voice? Huhu am I ever sweet or cruel? Hehehe..... 

Because Im still not lift up my head so I dunno whether she is mocking me or she just trying to be friendly with me. But from her voice...she sounds friendly and not annoying. But I dunno about her facial expression....She could sound very friendly, but her face could be very annoying, right? HYUNHEE!!! It is wrong to judge a person before you know her! Yeah, Im wrong here.

 

I lift up my head...bit by bit and look at her. Woahhh it seems like there are stars around her, sparkling sparkling, twinkling twinkling. She is sooooo beautiful. Big eyes, pointed nose, small lips with sweet smile, silky long black hair, slim waist, and of course with no fat around her body. In other word, PERFECT~ But I can see that she is a good girl, not a flirty type or annoying one....she is just sweet. She is totally opposite of me. Goddess.

"Emmmm yeah. I am Myungsoo's girlfriend, Lee Hyunhee," I smiled at her.

"Hyunhee, nice to meet you. I am Yeseul, Min Yeseul. INFINITE and L's classmate," she stretched out her hand towards me, asking for handshake while shooting me with her eye smile. To be honest, she is very pretty and also cute. Should I treat her like a rival? But she looks too kind to hate. *Sigh*

I shook her hand with a smile. 

 

After that......I'm not saying its like a disaster but all the attention switch to Yeseul. Yeah, I know, they never pay any attention towards me but at least I can feel like Im exist among them...but now? Everything is all about Yeseul.
Yeseul how are you? You already had your lunch? Wanna go out with us sometimes? Lets have lunch together, everyday. Everything is all about Yeseul. Luckily my kimbap still not finish, so I just munch, munch, and munch. 

Suddenly I heard, "What do you think about L? Is he good? Handsome? Cool? Melt your heart?" Sunggyu asked that question to Yeseul. 

I lift up my head too quickly to see her response. Yeseul just chuckle a bit while smiling with her eye smile. "Sunggyu, you asked a silly question again. Of course L is a good friend. All of you also knew it right," Yeseul answered him.

"Yeah, he is indeed a good friend....," haha why I feel so proud of him right now. Myungsoo is a good friend. It is a good thing to know, all of INFINITE like him. I looked at Myungsoo, he also smiled widely when Sungyeol said like that. ".....but we wanna know what do you feel about him as a lady, woman," Sungyeol continued.

I looked at Myungsoo, like what I feel right now....I can see that he is also wondering about what Yeseul will answer them. But Myungsoo looks so excited.

 

"Well....for that question......I think all of you should ask Hyunhee. She can give all of you the perfect answer, right Hyunhee?" 

"Ahhhh....emmm well....," I just shrugged my shoulders, dunno what to answer. But I swear...I see that Myungsoo's face fell down. He looks so disappointed with Yeseul answer. Did he really wants Yeseul to answer it? Did Myungsoo really anticipates what will Yeseul answers? Suddenly, I also feel sad. Its not Yeseul fault or INFINITE fault, but I just feel so sad.

While I am absorbed with my sad feeling I heard Hoya said with annoying voice, "We want to know Yeseul answer, not her,". It stabbed directly towards my heart, once again.

 

"Myungsoo....." I tapped Myungsoo's shoulder, he looks at me. "I think I should go now, I forgot that I need to finish my homework before our recess time end," I quickly packed all of my lunch boxes and get ready to exit the cafeteria.

"Homework?" Myungsoo questioned me with I-am-not-believe-you face.
"Yup, homework Myungsoo. See you later ok,"

 

*Sorry for the late update..... =D*