Runaway Princess ans Misunderstanding

Confessions

Weeks have past since the fansigning event and still not a single message from anonymous person.

I look outside my room if someone is there... 'Bad Luck' I thought because Butler and Maids are outside my room...

"Eotteoke..." I pace back and fort.

I was not allowed to go out because I caught a cold which pretty unlucky.

'Aha...' I would just exit in my balcony...' I thought and went to my closet and change my dress.

I brung two different glasses just in case. 

I went to the balcony checking if some security are there and there is also I need to turn off CCTV camera for few minutes.

Since I don't live with my parent the security is lesser not like in the Main House. I live in this house alone with the Butlers and Maid

which is I don't mind Maids and Butlers are really friendly but strict.

I get my bathrobe and went out my room.

"Agassi... Do you need something?" Said one ofthe maid.

"Aniyo... I am tired in my room I'll walk on hall ways..." I excused then they bowed. When I reach the corner that has a few

maids are in there, I went rushingly went to Maid's Room.

"Where are the Maid's dresses." I panicked. Then I saw a cabinet and there is it the Maid's Outfit.

I left my other phone and set a message so they can let me out later.

I changed into a maid's dress and put little make up to change my face a bit.

I went out the maid's room and walk casually.

"Hey..." I approached one of the maid. She has glasses on and long fringe.

"Hello, may I help you? Are you new here because I am as well..." She said and I just nodded.

"I received a message from the Mistress saying she wants this and thats?" I said.

"Oh I think you need to ask either the Head Maid or Head Butler..." She replied.

"Do you mind to help me?" I asked and she nodded.

We walked on the corridors until we reached the Dining room were most Maid's are.

"Miss We received a message from the Mistress saying she wants this and that..." She said and she showed her my phone.

"Well get the butler to buy it go back to work..." She replied.

"Miss I also need to buy my stuff so I can buy this things?" I said and she hesitated but nod.

"Go with her HiSoo..." She said and HiSoo nodded.

"Also we will just walk it's been a while since I got fresh air..." I said and she nodded.

I erased the part of Jumping in a balcony it isn't nice for a Well Mannered young lady to do that.

We already exited the house and we walked.

"Oh my gosh Thank you so much~~~" I said hugging her. "Let's go to a public market and stroll around." I grabbed her hands.

"But Young Mistress don't buy food in Public Market..." HiSoo said.

"Don't worry about that you'll enjoy this..." I smiled.

We went to the City with still are maid dress but beneath my dress in the dress I wore earlier.

I saw an Ice cream parlour.

"Let's go there..." I pointed out the ice cream parlour.

"Wow pretty bag where you get it?" HiSoo said.

"I bought it c'mon it's my treat." Changing the subject and grab her hands. It's kind of rough maybe because she works to hard.

"We... We shouldn't be late I need this job they pay very well I need to earn for my Living and my sister's medication... I need to pay X Hospital for HiSun." She said.

"Don't worry if it comes to that point I am the one who's helping you... Because you helped me..." I said.

"Here buy this on the Market where you usually buy her food... I'll just buy my needs if you want to buy something take this.

Meet me in 2 hours or so if not go home I will just stroll around..." I said and she nodded.

After she left I still have my maid dress. Then I saw a crowd near me. Maybe sale?

'Sighed.'

Few minutes later I was seating on the bench and suddenly spotted a bunch of Maids and Butlers. They are giving instructions

and they were about 15 Maids and Butlers who's looking for me.

"Shoot. They already found out..." I stand up and went to the crowd that I saw earlier and started removing buttons from my back.

"Jugiyo..." I passed. No that unmannered Excuse Me. "Shil Iyed Hamnida..." "Joesonghabnida..." I passed and then turn my

head down suddenly heard the butlers and maids.

"She is wearing a maids dress quickly find her..." Said the Butler.

I stripped my maid dress infront of people and quickly fixed my scarf and Put my sunglasses on.

"She is wearing a black high tops..." She said.

Then not knowing whom I grabbed I grabbed him in his arms and put my arms in because One of the Butler went to this crowd

so this is the only choice.

"Oppa... Wh--ere do you want... To go..." I said while looking down and secretly looking at the Butler behind me and then he

left.

"Aigoooo... Big trouble..." I sank on my knees and camera flashes.

"Joesonghabnida..." I bowed to the man whom I grabbed earlier and then when I raised my head it was none other than 

L'Joe and turn myself round saw many fans and camera man... Photoshoot.

"Joesonghabnida... Joesonghabnida..." I bowed to them and the fans. Then look for the butlers and maids if they are out of sight.

"Break for a 15 minute... Teen Top go to your Van..." Said the PD maybe. "Bring her also..." He added.

I spotted one butler and HiSoo she is getting scolded I will save you later.

Then they looked at our direction. I suddenly grabbed L'Joe's hand and fake smiled. Then look at them again who's gone

missing.

I search for them but out of sight.

"I am really sorry for ruining the pictorial..." I said to the PD. He just nodded.

"Change there make ups." And one of there Make up artist went to them I saw the brand of the Cosmetic Shim Corp.

My mum owns the Make Up Company and my dads a Well- known bussiness tycoon.

"Ummm Teen Top-ssis I am really sorry..." I bowed.

"It's alright..." Said C.A.P. "You look familiar..." Said Ricky... "Bwoh?" I said. "Oppss sorry... I mean Sorry?" I corrected myself.

"You look like someone... Sorry I know that's inappropiate..." Said C.A.P... "No problem..." I said then stick my head outside to

see if they are still there still out of sight.

"Who you looking for?" Said Niel.

"I know who you are... You are the girl from the Fansign event the one that was HandShaking with L'Joe hyung..." Said

Changjo.

"Deh... I am looking for someone ... No..." I lied.

"We found her..." Suddenly a man in suit said and all the maids and butler gather.

"Don't run Miss you are surrounded." Said Butler Kim.

"But I want to walk..." I whinned.

"You have a cold..."

"Only a cold not severe illness..." I said then getting up ready to leave.

"I am really sorry again." I said while readying to run.

"Don't dare to run Young Mistress Shim..." Said Had Maid.

"Arasso..." I raised my hands.

"Ah by the way L'Joe oppa Saranghae~" I made a heart shape then step forward and run. I dropped my bag and the dress I

am wearing I hold it so I can run more faster.

"Faster the Lady is getting out of sight..." Butler Kim Said.

I remember suddenly to go to X Hospital. Luckily I am well trained sport woman I run to the hospital.

"Hello... Is there any patient here called HiSun?" I asked the lady.

"Soo HiSun? The one who has Leukaemia?" Said the nurse? I just nodded.

"I am here to pay her medical bills..." I said.

"Ow..." She replied.

"Shoot I dropped my bag..." I screamed. "I'll pay for it... Who owns the hospital?" I said and asked I remember that one of my

Uncle has a hospital but not sure sure about the name I forgot it.

"Mr. Shim Jong sibling of Mr. Shim Hyun..." She replied 'Perfect...' Since HiSoo helped me I'll help her...

"I am the daughter of Shim Hyun..." I said and she look head to toe to me. She shooked her head.

"Guards imposter... Here..." She shouted. "You don't look like from Shim Family. You are sweating ... Clearly not..." She said.

Then guards came... "Hey I am telling the truth... I'll pay for HiSun's bills..." I said. "Take her out Mister..." I swept my sweat.

Suddenly my cousin who works here Son and Daughter of Jong- Keung Ahbuji. Hanna and JinHyung. And are my close

cousin.

"Hanna-unnie JiHyung-oppa... Save me..." I shouted whilst they are sitting on a Café. Then they looked at me.

Then they suddenly stand up... "Princess..." Said the two... "Let her go... Don't you know her? She is my dad's beloved Niece."

Said Hanna-unnie. "Are you okay Little Princess..." She hugged me.

"Joesonghabnida..." Said the guard and the lady before.

"It's okay..." I replied.

"So Princess is here because?" Said JimHyun-oppa. "I am here to pay and save a sister of a Good friend who helped me escape

the house earlier..." I replied proudly. "This Runaway Princess..." He ruffled my hair.

Then a beep from my phone.

Fr: Anonymous

To: Cookies and Chocolate Lady

Hey... Why did you run away? Are you in any trouble?

I squeeled it's got to be L'Joe my beloved Oppa. "Kyaaaah...." I squeeled and the two looked at me.

"My beloved oppa replied..." I said to them. "Okay Princess if you need anything just come see us..." And they left and I waved.

Fr: Lovely Geek and Baking Maniac

To: My Beloved Oppa

My beloved oppa is that chu? They are chasing me... I am in big trouble... Is oppa worried? Does that means I have a

chance?

Few minutes later he replied.

Fr: My Beloved Oppa

To: Cookies and Chocolate Lady

Maybe~ Why? Are you a drug dealer or thief? Big trouble what kind...? Chance maybe...

I replied to him.

Fr: Lovely Geek and Baking Maniac

To: My Beloved Oppa

I have a CHANCE!!!! No no I am not a drug dealer nor a thief... I am just a normal girl they are chasing for~ Jealous? 

When I send it Incoming call came from Beloved Oppa.

You: Yeobeoseyo?

MBO: Anneyeong~

You: Opp... Oppa My beloved oppa called me ... Just a second....

 

"How much is the bill, Miss?" I asked.

"Miss Soo HiSun has a bill of 5 Million Won as of now..." She replied.

"I'll pay the 5 Million Won and another 5 Million Won for the future Medication." I said then bowed and left the hospital.

 

You: Sorry Oppa...

MBO: What was that?

You: Hihi Secret... Oppa Saranghamnida... I'll do everything you want...

MBO: Nado Saranghae as your Oppa... You don't need to... Actually I have someone in my mind do you mind helping

me?

 

I felt broke but if it makes him happy... I froze for a momment.

 

MBO: Yeobeoseyo? Still there?

You: Deh... Deh oppa... Who is it... I'll help you in any ways I can.

MBO: Well I've met this Mysterious girl in every Concert and Fansign Event... I started liking her last time she went on

our fansign event.

You: Well in your point of view what is her trait so I can fix a date and a dinner for you based on your info...

 

That girl must be so lucky...

 

MBO: Long Hair, Elegant style, Well Mannered, Has a Split personality when seeing me... She probably likes sweets...

and she is cute and shy style...

 

Wow that girl is kinda like me but maybe he met her first before me I let out a grin.

 

You: I just know what to do for your date tell me when you are free and I'll make you don't need disguised for the

dinner. Also tell me what dress she should wear... Even if I don't know her so I can fit the design...

MBO: It's up to her...  I got to go now~ anneyeong.

 

I felt so happy that he called me but felt sad when he said he is liking someone but I told him I will support him...

 

Good Luck Shim HyuRim...

 

Author's Note

Hihi do you like it? Yes or No? But by the way thanks for viewing... Please share and subscribe also I love friend requests ^^

Anneyeong... I might update later :)