Aftermath

Confessions

After our stay in France for 5 days I told oppa that since it's our last day in here he will shop with me.

"Oppa... Jebal... Jebal...." I plead.

"Kiss me..." He smirk and I was really desperate because France have nice dress in here I should vsit Milan soon.

Like always I grab him by his collar and lower his head down and gave him a peck.

"Yah... Are kidding me? That's not a kiss." He hissed the the next thing I know is his lips are on mine now kissing me passionately

and sweetly. He then broke it and smiled.

"Kaja..." He said.

"Yehey... Gomawo Oppa." I gave him a bear hug and jumps.

"Arggghhh...." I put my hand on my mouth and run to the toilet and throw up.

He follwed me and patted my back.

"Kwenchana? Should I cancel the flight tonight?" He said and continue patting my back until I feel good.

"Ani... It must have been the food... Kaja oppa let's Shop..." I said.

He wasn't wearing any disguise and that's why now there is so many French Angels following us. Aigooo.

"Oppa... That..." I pointed at X Botique and we went in. I saw beautiful dress and started checking them.

After a few I decided to buy a few formal tops and few jeans an so.

Sorry I mean a few alot. I would not tell you all the prices. I walk to the counter and the cashier was shocked.

Oppa walk in to me.

"Finish?" He asked and I nodded. I put the clothes to the counter and the cashier was shocked at the price it was about €3000

and I was about to pay it when oppa paid it in cash.

"Yah... I am the one who shopped I should be paying." I said glaring at him.

"Just pack those..." He said to lady and she nodded.

"The next shop I'll be paying... It's been awhile since I shop for my closet." I smiled sheepishly at myself.

He didn't respond.

"I go there... Stay here..." I instructed him but he keeps following.

"Oppa..." I said.

"Just shop okay? What kind of husband am I not treating you? Aigoo just get what you want." He smiled I puffed my face

and he chuckled that made me happy.

I shop for a party dress and saw 3 gorgeous dress and heels.

I smiled at myself remembring the old days when I shop with the 2. Sighed.

I quickly went to the counter.

"Finish already? Come here..." He smiled and gave me a small peck at my forehead while holding my shopping.

I nodded and blushed he paid the dresses again it was about €2500 all.

He put down the bags and called someone.

"Wait here." He and I nodded.

"Ye... Were in X Mall... Yeah... Okay..." I heard him said and he made me sit down for a few.

Then a few minutes later there's a few man that is in suit getting our shopping.

"Anymore you want?" He asked remembring two more shop.

"Deh... There's 2 more oppa I promise..." I said closing my eyes then peeked at him smiling.

"What are you doing? Just enjoy shopping not stopping you..." He ruffled my hair and pull me into hug. Many flashes around

and we didn't mind. Did I tell to many screaming too.

I went to a shop and Yes the dress I am planning to buy he came with me and check the dress I am buying.

"Yah... That's too revealing for you..." He said making you glare at him and pout.

"Arasso, but you can't wear it without me around..." I quickly nodded. It's not that to showy though. O.o

We went and paid. Wow this thing is more expensive than those dresses xD.

€5000 ... All the shop we drop on drop there jaws when We pay. >.>

'Eotteoke.... I made oppa buy me lot of things but I don't know what to give... I'll shall ask him later... Fighting...' I thought.

"One more shop my favourite..." I jump. It was a Bag shop with all brands.

I bought 6 pairs of bag since I saw them last time in the net but I didn't have the time to get it.

It cost oppa for about €7500 ... Oh my gaaah... I promise to pay him back later. He just doesn't want me to pay.

Next time I shop I will not carry him around. I sighed.

"Hmmm... Pretty?" I asked him and he nodded.

We paid them and the men in suits get it for us.

"Oppa... Gomawoooo..." I tugged his shirt to make him turn around and bend. Then I kissed him.

"It's nothing love..." He smiled, Oh dear his smile is really like an angel. TTATT.

"What does oppa want in return? Anything?" I asked then a smirk came to his face.

"Really anything?" He beamed and I nodded because I felt bad he bought me stuff that is around €18000.

He whispered to me something that makes me blush.

"Bu--- Arasso..." I was going o say but except that I stop and just said okay.

"Then you made me happy already..." He smiled and gave me another peck.

The night came and it's time to depart from the City of Love.

We went to airport and many papparazi are there.

We quickly check in to go inside the plane... Still a normal plane but now we are in bussiness class cause the First class has

boundaries at eachother so he doesn't want to be separated.

We sat down and took our journey.

But what's with the vomitting? I crept a smile and will check later for confirmation.

 

Author's Note

Yahay.... This chapter is about shopping xD >.> awkward lol THANK you everyone for supporting my story.

Support my other fics ^^

1 more chappie i think... Hihi ^^ wooooooot.