Party Pt.2

Confessions

"So um... Yeah... I go get some drinks for myself mum..." I said excusing myself.

I walk to the drinks. "Aigooo... Calm calm... Ima bout to explode." I said then pinched myself. "Owww!" ... "Heyz...

remember he said that he already is liking someone so maybe this is my chance to talk to him about it... Just turn around and

walk casually then talk..." I resited then when I turn around L.Joe oppa was few inches away from me. 

"Oh my Good Lord... Please don't scare me like that..." I said.

"Do I know you?" He asked. 'What you don't recognize me by name and my face?' I thought did I put too much make up?

"Ahhh... I do know you... Though?" I replied. Then he turn around and walked to where Teen Top is.

"Oh okay... I thought your like the other girls when a proposal was given you'd accept ..." He whispered but unfortunately you heard it.

Few Minutes after that you took a photo of yourself. Then message it to L.Joe oppa.

 

Fr: Cookies and Chocolate Maniac

To: Beloved Oppa

Hi... Been weeks right oppa...? You've been busy? I saw you in the party but you've not taken notice of me T.T

I thought you saw me... *Pouts* Here do I really look bad when you met me? And now that I add few make up

you didn't even recognize me?

 

Few minutes he replied.

 

Fr: Beloved Oppa

To: Cookies and Chocolate Maniac

Bwoh!!! That's you? The one who decline marriage proposal? Why not accept it? Your from the Shim? And also your friends?

Well yes I didn't recognize you... And no you are not bad you just look different... You know...

 

I read his reply and replied back.

 

Fr: C&C Maniac

To: Beloved Oppa

Le's talk meet me at you front yard... You know the thing about the girl... By the do you have the contact of her!

I might be fixing the place then you've not brought the lady -.-

 

Fr: Beloved Oppa

To: C&C Maniac

K... Be there in 5... Yes I have her in my contacts... Haha

 

I was sad I was wishing that he does not have a contact with her. *Frown* I sat down at the steps thinking.

Suddenly someone blocked my eyes by cupping it from the back.

"Yah... Yah... Who are you let go! Take all you want just leave me..." My hands are swimming in the air.

Then the anonymous person let go.

"Pabo..." L.Joe oppa smacked me playfully. "Yah don't joke like that..." I punch him playfully in his chest.

"Owwww!" He cringed in pain. " Aigooo oppa... Sorry sorry... Does it hurt? Show me... Oppa sorry I ... I..." Then he burst

out laughing. "Huh?" Was the only thing I said.

"I didn't even felt that you punch me... So light." He said.

"Yah! I told you not to joke like that... Let's get down to the bussiness..." I said.

"Woa Woah... Are you gonna be angry to your beloved oppa?" He pouted.

Kyeoptaaaaaaaaaaa.

"Ani... Ani..." I tried to look away.

But then he pouted more.

"Kyaaaaa.... Kyeoptaaaaaa...." I pinch his cheek lightly and jump.

"Yah yah... Don't ruin my face..." He scolded me.

"Mian mian don't do that... I can't resist..." I said.

"She is funny..." He said and I was confused ? Nugu?

"The girl?" I asked.

"She is slow." He continued.

"Yah... I am talking to you...

"She has temper but playful..."

I was in silence.

"She always has a surprise that's why I love her..." He said then I stand up. 'Owww... That hurts infront of saying he love someone.'

"I... I... Go... Back to the party." I said then when nearly walking away someone grabbed my hands and I turn around.

The next thing I know was I closed my eyes and felt heaven. Yes we kissed.

"I... I... I..." I keep stuttering. Then he put his finger on my lips. "Shhh..." He smirked.

Then went back to the party.

"Yah... HyuRim where have you beem?" Said SuBin.

"Look who's blushing something happen?" Teased Catherine.

"Ani... Ani..." I made an cross sign.

"Hmmm... Okay... Guess what guess what...." Said SuBin changing to her childish mode.

"What? What?" I replied to her.

"Niel-oppa... Niel-oppa..." SuBin pointed at the taking Niel.

"Hey... Aren't you a year older than him..." I said.

"Doesn't matter... He ... He talked to me...." She was clearly fangirling.

"Okay... Okay... Calm down girl..." I patted her shoulder.

"But then..." Her voice started to become sad. "He was liking someone..." She cried and I hugged her. I feel you.

But why would he kiss me? Maybe just teasing me...

"I feel you..." I said then Catherine hug us as well.

"I feel you too..." She hugged us... Yes she is the same one sided loved.

"Hey wanna drink? I remember we are old enough... Maybe that can ease our problem..." I said then they nodded.

"Yohoo... Let's drink..." SuBin drink her first glass so us ours.

"Absolutely..." I said we drank a few and now we are sobering.

"Lady Shim, are you alright?" One of the Butler said.

"Yes... Yes... We *Hic* are *hic* fine..." I said.

"Darling is something bothering you... To make you 3 drank?" Said mum.

"No... *hic* we are *hic* fine mum..." I replied.

"Guys let's go to the Front yard... It's pretty..." I told them.

"Yes... We can talk more properly..."  Catherine said.

 

Teen Top's POV

 We heard them talking then suddenly SuBin pointed at Niel jumping then there atmosphere Changed.

SuBin started crying. HyuRim hugged her and also Catherine did the same.

We didn't know why they start crying.

"Niel-ah what did you tell her?" Said C.A.P

"Huh? She was talking to me then she ask if I like her... I said no..." Niel sipping the wine.

"Bro that's were you made the wrong move... You don't say it that way..." Chunji patted Niel.

Then when we looked at them they're like drinking Beer. Laughing out then they walk out. Maybe going to the frontbyard.

By the way the house is Lee Residence. L.Joe's.

We followed them secretly.

 

Your POV

We walked to the front yard and sat on the step like earlier with L.Joe oppa.

I leaned my head on Catherine and SuBin leaned on mine.

"Sighed... So.. Yeah... We 3 are the same. Huh?" I asked them.

"Yes pretty much..." They replied.

"Hermmmm... Well we're still young we can find another one... Always..." Said SuBin.

"Haha for now just laugh it off..." Catherine said.

 

Teen Top POV

We heard them again talking.

"Niel-hyung really did it the wrong way... You should say sorry..." Said Ricky.

"Yeah hyung... I think when you get to know them they change..." Said Changjo.

Then L.Joe pushed Niel to them.

 

"Anneyeong Niel-ssi may I help you?" Said SuBin changing the oppa to ssi.

 

"She even change the oppa part..." Said Chunji.

 

"Well we'll leave you 2 we're just going to the party..." Catherine and HyuRim waved.

Then going to our direction so we grabbed them.

"Shhhh..." L.Joe said while covering my mouth.

"Oppas..." HyuRim said.

 

"Hey... Umm... Sorry about earlier... I didn't mean it that way..." We heard Niel said.

"Oh no problem..." She replied.

"SuBin-ah..." Niel said.

"Noona for you..." She smiled.

"Huh?"

"I am a year older than you... And don't worry about earlier You're an Idol and got your personal taste." SuBin sighed.

"Err..." She put her finger in his lips.

"Just for the last time... Give me this..." She talk in a mature way then gave Niel a peck on the lips.

 

"Woah~~~ SuBin's first kiss... Kyeopta... But thinking that she is going to Canada that is really good goodbye thing for her."

Teen Top heard what HyuRim said.

"What she is leaving?" Chunji and Changjo said in sync.

"Yeah... In 2 days..." 

 

Your POV

Suddenly I felt an arm on my waist.

"Hyaa..." I screamed in whispered.

"What's happening here? Am I late or anything?" Said Catherine.

"I actually don't know..." I replied.

"You are actually slow aren't you..." L.Joe said.

"Ahh...?" 

 

The day ended like that clueless...

 

Author's Note

good or bad ^^ comments subscribe share and Friends are appriciated ^^