Party

Confessions

It's been few weeks since the incident of Runaway Princess and that new gotten into my father he was not angry but really worried.

So he asked me to stay in the Main Mansion before the party in 3 days.

"I'll go to the Main Mansion Butler Kim." I informed him.

"Deh Agassi." He bowed.

"You all can have an off day for 3 days since I'll be staying at Mum and Dad's." I smiled.

"Ready the car." I neard Butler Kim said.

Few minutes past whilst reading the newspaper Butler Kim told me my Ride is ready.

He opened the door and bowed.

A black limo with our family symbol is in front of me one of the butler opened the door and I hopped on.

"Thank you..." 

Then I listened to my MP3 and 45 Minutes later we reached the main house. We are currently infront of the gate.

I opened the window.

"Young Mistress." He bowed and opened the gate.

It took 10 minutes to reach the house because it has a long entrance.

 

When we reached the front door and Maids and Butler are waiting for my arrival.

When I step out the car they greeted me.

"Young Mistress Welcome Back." They said in sync. 

"Thank you." Then mum burst out on the door. "My lovely Princess..." She said.

"Eomma... Can't breath..." I said then saw appa. "Appa...." I hugged him.

"How is my Princess?" He asked.

"I am fine... Let's go in. By the way I'll visit SuBin later..." I said. "Okay..." They replied.

Few hours passed staying at the house I decided to head onto SuBin's Mansion or Kim's Mansion.

"I'll be going." I hopped on the car.

45 Minutes we reached the Residence of Kim.

"Anneyeong is SuBin here?" I asked and the man nodded.

"Lady Kim Lady Shim is here." He called the house.

Of course she let me in.

"Auntieee~ Long time no see..." I greeted her.

"HyuRim-ah, long time no see come have a tea with us." She offered and I nodded.

"HyuRim-ahhhh" squealed SuBin.

After that I went home.

3 days have passed and I am already readying for the party Mum and Dad already went early.

"I am ready." I said.

"Yes Agassi." They replied.

I hopped on the limo and took the ride to the destination.

We reached the mansion.

Woah... Cool loving it.

I saw SuBin and Catherine already there surprisingly the dresses we wore is like the same.

Mine, SuBin and Catherine.

"Woah high 5." We said on sync and laugh.

"Haha nice one... Let's go they might be looking for us." Said Catherine.

We walked onside the Mansion and wow Paintings Sculptures and different instruments are here.

We reached the Yard and there many influential people are go be found.

We gained the attention.

"You must be HyuRim, SuBin and Catherine." Said a man.

"Deh it's nice to meet you..." We smiled and bowed elegantly.

"HyuRim-ah, SuBin-ah and Catherine-ah over here..." Mum waved.

"We heard that you 2 are interested on Daniel amd Byung Hun?" Said someone.

I was confused. Huh Nugu?

"Ahhh..." Was the only thing we can say.

"Haha... Meet our son Lee Byung Hun." Said Mr. Lee and then I look at the person named Byung Hun but my heart only 

belongs to Byung Hun oppa aka L.Joe oppa.

When I turn my Head. "Oh My Gaaaah..." I said and the elders laughed.

"She is a descent and normal lady..." One of them said.

"Ni... Nie... Niel oppa..." Jump SuBin.

"Come here sit down..." We sat down.

"So yeah We heard you are interested in them..." Said Mr. Lee and L.Joe oppa seems not to notice me he was talking to 

Teen Top.

"Well since we are friends at eachother..." Mr. Ahn motioned to the others. "Why not marry eachother..." Added dad.

"Bwoh..." I said.

"Wae, darling..." Said mum.

"No no no... Na-ah ah I really love L.Joe oppa and no no way in millions years that I am going to accept any marriage

invitation that he don't like." I choked while hearing what she said.

Then Teen Top looked at me.

 

Author's Note

Haha do you like it! Yes or No?

Hihi there is still pt. 2 but ill cut it there... :>>> ^^