3 Years Later - Wedding

Confessions

3 years passed and ByungHun and I got to know more about eachother and also get well on together... Duh.

3 years since SuBin left and Niel-oppa still waiting for her also as her bestfriend I know she is still waiting for him.

Haisss that Love.

"Jagi~~~" Someone knock on my door.

"Yah... Yah get out you ert Man..." I threw a pillow at him. I didn't know why I did that.

"Yah... Why did you do that for? Ireona~~~ and don't hurt your Husband-to-be..." He pouted. 

"Aigooo... Come here..." I said amd he walked towards me and I gave him a bear hug. Then his hand travelled around my body

but slapped it away.

"Not today Byunggie..." I said and gave him a small peck and he ruffled his hair.

"I'll let it pass since you're going to be mine soon." He laughed in victory.

I went to the bathroom and get shower. While he laid down on my bed with his suit attire.

Yes Byunggie and I are getting married soon... I mean 3 days from now. Kyaaaa!

Teen Top is one of the most popular band around the world now. Haizzz.

I still squeal like a fangirl when he is in concerts or fansign events haha Still a his number 1 fan.

I squealed while taking my shower.

"Kyaaa..." I slapped my self.

Then the door opened.

"Kyaaa ert go away... Shu shu shu..." I said to him.

"I thought something happened." He said then closed the door then open ot again. "Don't be shy I already seen your body before."

He teased and close the door.

"Hyaa... You..." Argggh Frustrating.

 

The Wedding.

I walked on the aisle with my parents and looking at him. He was smiling at me with his signature killer smile.

Oppa! I want to squeal but kept calm.

I loved my wedding dress.

I prefer my hair down better that tying in up.

Like him I coloured my hair light Red his hair Gone back to blond he change it to other colours everytime.

When we reach near him my dad and mum handed me to him.

"Son, take care of our only daughter." Said Appa and I hugged them before going back to him.

"You look gorgeous." He said.

"You look handsome." I replied.

"But I like you without any dress. You look lovely without it. They say the best part is not the wedding but what happens after the

wedding." He teased I just held my anger and smiled at him pissed off.

"Okay, let's start... Are there any objection." Said The Priest.

"I do..." All of the Teen Top stood up.

"Whaaaa..." Said the people.

"State your objection." Said the Priest.

"Hyung... Before this wedding start I would like to know that we all love Noona and if you did not take care of her...

We will snatch her away... That's it continue." Said Changjo and the rest of Teen Top sat down smiling.

"Awww... That's sweet of them." I said.

"Are there any objection?" Said the Priest and no one object.

"We shall begin." We nodded.

"Do you Lee ByungHun accept Shim HyuRim as your Lawful wife." Said the Priest.

"I Do. I Lee ByungHun will take care and love you for the rest of my life. Through thick or thin problems we are going to

solve it together. I love chuu~~~" He said then at end he said I love chuu in a cute english accent. And put the ring in my finger.

"Do you Shim HyuRim accept this Man infront of you Lee ByungHun as your Lawful husband?"

"I Do... I Shim HyuRim will take care and love you for the rest of my life. Through thick or thin problems we are going to solve it

together. I am the most happiest girl in the world. I love you chuu..." I said and giggled then pinch his cheeks and pouted.

People stated laughing.

"Seal it with a Kiss. You may now kiss the bride." 

I tiptoed and grabbed his dress for support and kissed him I was quite small so he bent down.

I am actually 162 cm with heels of 3 cm. buahaha pretty small.

"Haha HyuRim has trouble reaching our L.Joe." Said CAP and high 5 with Catherine.

"You two get a room." Teased Chunji and I blushed.

"The boquet unnie." Said one girl.

And I turn around and throw the boquet and a girl caught it then when she look up she exchange a glance at Chunji 

miraclously Chunji also exchange a glance at her I tiptoed and whispered at L.Joe I mean ByungHun.

"That two is the next one." I giggled.

 

Author's Note

hihi did you like it?

Still not finish ^^ Epilogue for Niel and after the wedding honeymoon and babies lol

Share comment vote subscribe and friend request :)))