Gift and Life

Confessions

After we got home in Seoul we went to our own house. I admired the house and the peaceful scenery.

"Kyaaa... Hihihi..." I squealed. Me and Byunggie are alone in this house. I don't want maids or butlers because

I want to do things for me ang Byunggie. But sometimes it's lonely.

Thinking that he will have to go to work. Sighed.

Like right now I am alone... Pffft... He already got work after honeymoon now here I am alone in this big house. :O.

'Oh yeah!' I smiled. I remembered I have to go check something. A crept of smile came into my lips.

I change my dress in to this.

And a black cap.

I went to get the garage and hop on my car. I do know how to drive. I am not that useless.

I really love what my Appa gave me my 18th birthday gift was my car Porsche Carrera GT.

I drove to my destination.

I wear a flu mask and eyeglasses for disguise and went inside.

"Anneyeong haseyo, Doctor..." I smiled.

"Mrs. Lee what can I help you..." She joked it was my unnie. Hanna-unnie my cousin.

"Deh, deh... Well you see... This past few day ermmm... I started vomitting everymorning and also when I smell some of

my favourite foods I threw up. And ermm... Not to be bragging but you see my grew a few. Also I am late for

this month." I sighed.

"Hmmm... I think you might need this..." She smiled widely and stood up and go to the cupboard and get a small box.

"Here..." She handed and I looked at it and widened my eyes.

"Huh?" I said.

"There's the toilet... Show me after you get your sample 2 lines you're positive..." She and pointed at the door.

I went in and do the test.

O

M

G

.

"Kyaaaa...." I screamed and went out tearing up.

"Positive?" She smiled and I nodded.

"Congrats Mrs. Lee... Already have a future heir or heiress visit here often so you can get check. You might be 1 week preggy..."

She informed and I nodded.

'Yes... Oppa I wish you like my gift.' I smiled and drove home.

It was already night and I went to the kitchen and cook food for dinner.

I cooked kimchi, bulgogi and vegetable stew.

Then after a few finishing the table the door creaked open. I am guessing it was Oppa.

"Byunggie welcome home..." I greeted him and grab him by the dress as always to give him a peck. How I wish to be a little more

taller. Sighed.

"Jagi~~~ Bogo shipeo da..." He chorused.

"Dinner is ready... Here let me help you..." I carried his stuffs for him.

"Yah... I can carry it myself Poodle... Just sit down okay?" He scolded and I nodded.

He came to the dinner hall and I serve him his dinner and also mine.

We ate together. "Yummy..." He complimented.

"Gomawo..." I smiled. Then he told me about his work and his day. I smiled widely.

"Oppa wash yourself upstairs I ready your hot bath... Leave the plates there..." I instructed him and nodded.

I washed the dishes and went to our room.

I go to my closet and went to wear my PJ's. I have different closet the other one is in the other room that is pretty much occupied

with all of my dresses. THE WHOLE ROOM. So about having few hundreds pairs of Dresses and Shoes.

Byunggie oppa came out the bathroom with his usual style towel wrapped in his waist and towel to dry the most Beautiful and

Silky hair in the world even though he dyed it many times. I am curious.

He changed into his PJs and went beside me and close the light.

"Oppa~~~" I called him sweetly then hugged him.

"Jagi..." He kissed me.

"Oppa... Er... I still haven't give you gift as a thank you... I don't know if you'll like it though..." I said sulking on his chest.

"You don't need to just being by your side is enough..." He smiled.

"Oppa... You'll not replace me as your no.1 right?" I asked.

"Of course not..." He replied and hugged me.

"But I might be your number 2 soon..." I continued.

"Nooooo... I promise no matter what happens you are my number 1." He pouted.

"Kyaaa... Kyeoptaaa..." I pinched his cheek and he let me to because it might upset me.

"I promise..." He smiled.

"Really?" I sparkled my eyes and he nodded.

"So what's my gift..." He asked.

"I don't know if you'll like it or not..." I was blushing.

"All the stuffs you give is my treasures." He beamed.

"That should be because the gift I am giving you is the most important thing for me." I said.

"So ummm... What is it? I am curious when you said it's important to you..." He asked and I blushed madly.

"Err... I... I am pregnant." I whispered loud enogh for him to hear. He looked into my eyes and stared.

"Chincha yo?" He beamed and smiled then hugged me tightly. 

I nodded and he cried. "I'll be an appa soon~" he sung.

"Oppa... It'll be adorable as you~" I ruffled his hair.

"Best gift ever compare to other material things... And it'll be cute and beautiful as you, jagi." I said softly.

9 Months Later

"YAH... LEE BYUNGHUN, DON'T DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN... AHHH..." I screamed.

"Jagi~~~ You know I can't..." He pouted cutest thing ever aigooo.

"AHHH..." 

"Mrs. Lee pushed really hard when I count 1 to 3 you pushed it really hard." The doctor said.

"1" 

"Ahhhhhhhh...." I screamed and oppa held my hands.

"2"

"Oppaaaa.... It hurts." I cried.

"3"

"Ahh..." I cried my last.

"Oh My God... There's another one... You'll be having twins... Push more..."

After a few minutes I can hear babies crying.

"Uwaaah... Uwahhh..." They cried.

"Congratulations it's a boy twins." She said and I cried.

I slept and few hours they delivered it in our room.

"What shall we name them Poodle?" Byunngie oppa asked.

"Lee JunMin for my eldest and Lee JuMin." I smiled.

"Pretty name Jagi." He kissed my forehead. "You did well." He cooed and I cried.

"I hold them..." He gave me JunMin and hold him and cooed after that JuMin cooed to him as well.

"Best gift ever." He kissed my nose.

4 Years Later

"UMMA... APPA..." 3 kids ran onto our bed. Yes I gave birth to another one after a year but a girl name Byunnie.

They crawled to our bed and jump around.

"Good morning... My lovely babies... Shoosh Papa ish sleeping..." I smiled at them 3.

"Who said I am sleeping." He got up and Byunnie go to him. She is a Appa's girl while the is Eomma's Boy but equal

for us.

I smiled.

"Kaja... I'll cook breakfast then we go your Oppas and Noonas." I smiled. 

After eating we go to our friends at Lotte world. Yes they're still Idols nothing change. I mean they're still young Byunggie is 

26, so is Chunji oppa CAP oppa is 27 and Ricky-yah and Niel-yah are the same with me 25 and lastly my Dongsaeng is Changjo

is 24.

They're all engaged though except Niel he married my bestfriend SuBin a year after my wedding and have a Twin Daughters.

I smiled seems like bestfriends really are bestfriends.

I'll talk to her and so they'll be engaged forever with our sons and her daughters. Hihi.

"Opppaaaa..." My Byunnie shouted seeing Teen Top oppas with there Fiancées and Wife.

"Oppa... Anneyeongs... Chinguus, Anneyeong..." I hugged all the ladies. And gave peck to the oppas in their cheeks.

"Omo na... Gorgeous like SuBunnie and Niel-ah... You must be Sun Hee and this must be Sun Young." They nodded.

"SuBunnie... Yowyow... Buddies le's shop later ladies... Leave the boys later..." I laughed and they nodded. Remembering

when I brought Oppa with me in our honeymoon. -.-

"Wae?" Said the oppas and dongsaeng.

"Because~~~..." I said not knowing what to add next.

 

After hours with them the 3 already fell asleep.

"So later again... Let's do a slumber party next time like old times..." I grinned and they nodded.

I held Byunnie while Byunggie held JunMin and JuMin.

"I am so happy Jagi~" he said then gave me a peck of kiss.

"Me too Byunggie..." I smiled.

 

We arrived at home and put the children to there room.

 

I am so happy to have you~ First I was Just a Hardcore Fan then become your Fiancée and then officially your Girlfriend for 3 years 

and Now Married with 3 beautiful little Angels.

Thank you Oppa.

 

Author's Note

Finally finish :O I am sooo happy hope you continue to support me. I'll make this as Complete but I'll add extra few more chapter

every now and then since the main plot is finsh ^^

Please enjoy my other fic... :) Thank you ever much again :))) Anneyeong my Lovely Readers.

Add me as your Chinguu your added in less than 24 hours :) Goodbye TTATT